Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It truly blows my mind that we have reached a point where a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 74
| visibility 1

It truly blows my mind that we have reached a point where a

Aug 26, 2020, 10:26 PM

college football coach in the state of SC is asked about his reaction to a shooting. In Wisconsin. Not involving a college football player.

What in the world???

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen man

Aug 26, 2020, 10:28 PM

Some idiot plays stupid games with cops and gets an appropriate stupid prize and everyone in the world is supposed to bow down to his idiocy

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It truly blows my mind that we have reached a point where a

Aug 26, 2020, 10:34 PM

I remember when Tiger first came on tour and they were so obsessed it was unreal. A fairly big name guy was doing post round interview and was asked about how Tiger played. He said I dont know he wasnt in my group and I didnt really see him. I also like when they take 5 minutes leading you into some opinion when they get a brief answer or a nonanswer

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2020, 10:57 PM

Where have you been the last 20 years.The obsession with Tiger is greater now than ever.
Don't believe me,well just turn into the Golf Channel and listen to Rich Lerner tell you what Tiger had for breakfast,lunch,dinner and a midnight snack.
And that's just on the weeks he's not playing.
When he's playing,Dustin Johnson could be blitzing the field like he did this past weekend,,or Bryson DeChambeau can break a shaft on a driver,and he would still be the top story despite teeing off among the last place finishers,or gosh forbid , even missing the cut.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2020, 11:14 PM

Not watching Golf Channel is where. I'm waiting on Weather Channel to get one of their hurrican bozos injured because they have to stand out to prove its a hurricane. Idiots

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2020, 11:23 PM

I stopped watching that coverage when I learned that the bozo you mentioned is standing in front of a big screen showing a hurricane from last year while being splashed with water and being blown about by some industrial fan.

Aug 26, 2020, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Re: It truly blows my mind that we have reached a point where a ]

lol somebody td'd bogus reporting

Aug 26, 2020, 11:45 PM

Re: lol somebody td'd bogus reporting

Aug 27, 2020, 9:01 AM

Jim Cantore hits on co-eds

Media b lik

Aug 26, 2020, 10:38 PM

He's not just a football coach in SC...

Aug 26, 2020, 10:43 PM

.......he's a leader in this country. What better person to ask?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The really odd thing about this...

Aug 26, 2020, 10:51 PM

The guy absolutely should have been shot. The police did what they had to do. White, black, yellow, brown, or red. He was under arrest. He didn't comply with orders, he resisted arrest, he brandished a weapon, he reached into his vehicle in spite of being told not to and knowing he was wrong. The police can't just stand there and wait to see what he was reaching foe. It really looks like he wanted to die.

I truly don't understand the backlash and protesting and not playing sports. These people don't have a clue what they're doing.

EXACTLY.

Aug 26, 2020, 11:07 PM

This isn't difficult and it isn't racism. You behave aggressively with cops you're bringing fists to a gun fight. You claim to have gun and go reaching for it , which is OBVIOUSLY what that idiot was doing, you get what you deserve. The cops SHOULD have shot him and they did. Best thing is he's not dead but gets to live paralyzed bc of his own moronic actions. I don't get what's so f'n hard about this. Cops have every right in the world to give you orders. You choose not only to not comply but to provoke... and you think you have a right to just be let free?! What kinda moronic thought is that? and the protestors are even dumber. Jeez get a life you fools

Message was edited by: tigerpathmd®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its perfectly clear.

Aug 26, 2020, 11:11 PM

I just don't understand the ambiguity with some people. This is what would be expected 10 times out of 10. It's got absolutely nothing to do with race.

Re: The really odd thing about this...

Aug 26, 2020, 11:26 PM [ in reply to The really odd thing about this... ]

Savage, thank goodness for Dabo,(condemns the police act) and our sports leaders and their understanding of the complex social problems in this country. You and your idiot pea brain comments represent the trash that needs to be taken out. Really sick disgusting post with just hate, no depth of problem and embarrassing that you have any relationship to Clemson and the football program.

Aug 26, 2020, 11:30 PM

gimme a break. Support that guy's actions with logic will you? What reasonable human thinks they can aggress towards the police, then threaten them, then act as if you're getting a firearm and not get ventilated appropriately? You can't support that, you can't at all, so you attack the poster. Puhleaze. Only a moron could possibly think what that fool did was justifiable.

No. The officers in that moment could not ponder the complex

Aug 27, 2020, 8:40 AM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

social issues occurring in the US.

They had been called to the scene and found a man with a criminal history and an outstanding warrant for sexual assault who apparently has a history of roughing up the women in his life.

Add to it - he resisted arrest and reached into his car - at that point he forced the officers into a decision....wait to see what he's reaching for or defend themselves (in the possible event he was reaching for a gun).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now he will be hailed a hero

Aug 27, 2020, 10:16 AM

who was senselessly murdered by the police.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

he's not dead***

Aug 27, 2020, 4:01 PM

Re: No. The officers in that moment could not ponder the complex

Aug 28, 2020, 2:28 PM [ in reply to No. The officers in that moment could not ponder the complex ]

Apparently the cops should have taken into account the fact that Blake's kids were in the vehicle because in those cases it's obvious that no harm is intended to the cops? Additionally, it seems that getting shot 7 times is somehow worse than say once or twice? I don't have all the facts. None of us do at this point, but when a man with a criminal past repeatedly does not comply with the police, continues to evade the police and then is reaching into his vehicle for what? and is then shot absolutely on purpose with the intent to kill, shouldn't we wait for all the facts to come in before reacting in a knee jerk fashion that somehow this was a racist attack on an "unarmed black man." I absolutely do believe that Dabo's heart is in the right place, but I also absolutely believe he was wrong to weigh in without considering all the facts which are still unknown. When all is said and done, it may be proven that these cops acted inappropriately, but with the limited information I have, if Blake were my own son, a son that the cops knew had a criminal record, who refused repeatedly to comply with the officers, was hit with a Taser and still went to his vehicle and was reaching for a potential lethal weapon, I would expect nothing less then for him to be shot and killed.Miraculously, Blake is alive. It's irrelevant that the children were in the vehicle or that Blake was shot 7 and not 1, 2, 3 times. Blake would not have been shot almost assuredly had he simply complied with the cops. The end result may not be the same, but this event reminds me of the outrage that followed the accusation of the Duke lacrosse players. Duke professors by a large measure trashed the players and the coach was canned for what? The facts took time to come in, but when the facts did come in, things were much different than what was for a long time reported.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL. The only 'hate' is coming from your side, dumdum.

Aug 27, 2020, 8:54 AM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

It's really unnerving how people with no moral compass are trying to lecture the rest of us about morality.

It isn't us who's burning down cities and acting like thug criminal #########. It isn't us who are killing cops and 5 year old kids and full term babies. It's ALL political and black people are being used by rich, white liberals for political gain. Being played like out-of-tune violins. A lot of black people have seen the light. The ones who haven't, and people of any other color who haven't, are hateful individuals with no sense of decency. Trump in a landslide.

Re: LOL. The only 'hate' is coming from your side, dumdum.

Aug 27, 2020, 9:23 AM

The other day in Columbus OH a 4 year old shot his 2 year old sister. Fortunately she is going to be ok. Now why would either kid have any access to a gun. It is just crazy when people should have the most care they seem to be the most clueless. Its like the hot car deaths are reported all the time. It seems like we get more of them not less.

Re: LOL. The only 'hate' is coming from your side, dumdum.

Aug 27, 2020, 10:11 AM

I wonder how much cost goes into adding that feature into cars that reminds you to check the back seat to see if anyone is siting there like my car does? I'm a parent and can't possibly imagine having to rely on that feature to remind me that my child is with me. I've seen people make suggestions like leaving your phone or one of your shoes in the back seat also so you don't forget your child. Why are these people having children?

So people of a certain skin color can behave however they want.

Aug 27, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

Got it.

There's something in these hills.

Dabo didn't condemn the police.

Aug 27, 2020, 3:52 PM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

You obviously have no clue how things are supposed to work in law enforcement.

Ask yourself, if you're an officer in this circumstances what would you do in that situation?

You really are blind sir.

Re: Dabo didn't condemn the police.

Aug 27, 2020, 11:04 PM

We had an identical scenario in our training simulator. You triple tap the perp or you get shot.

Aug 26, 2020, 11:45 PM [ in reply to The really odd thing about this... ]

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/1297788433994137600

Aug 27, 2020, 12:41 AM

Looks like a great argument for better gun control. Hmmmm ??

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Works well in Chicago huh***

Aug 27, 2020, 12:46 AM

Re: Works well in Chicago huh***

Aug 27, 2020, 12:55 AM

Works great in NYC actually...
And England
And Australia
And New Zealand
And Canada
And Germany

Our refusal to learn from other modernized countries successes on issues this country struggles with is our greatest weakness.

Aug 27, 2020, 1:11 AM

Aug 27, 2020, 1:51 AM

Indeed I am.

https://www.cityandstateny.com/articles/politics/ask-experts/how-do-new-yorks-gun-laws-measure.html

The sad part is the 3rd best state in the country still has #### like what you posted happen. Just think about that. NY state has the THIRD LOWEST rate of gun deaths in the country and yet terrible #### still happens here every single ####### day because of gun violence.

We need to learn from our neighbors.
We are not perfect.
American is not perfect.
Doing nothing is not an answer.

Aug 27, 2020, 7:14 AM [ in reply to Re: Works well in Chicago huh*** ]

Works well unless you need a gun lol

NYC?

Aug 27, 2020, 3:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Works well in Chicago huh*** ]

Have you tried google? More violent than it's been in decades. Police are leaving the city it's so bad.

What are you saying the U.S. could learn from any of those other countries?

Re: NYC?

Aug 27, 2020, 8:15 PM

Brooooooooo I'm aware it's worse today than it's been in a long time here, but year over year the state is still one of the best in the nation.

You'll also notice when you use that Google machine that NYC is actually doing something about it instead of just sitting on their ##### like the federal government.

Oh bullcrap.

Aug 28, 2020, 12:55 PM

What is NYC doing that other violent cities aren't? Adding police?

You are flippin crazy if you think adding gun policy to NYC or any other of these out of control cities is going to miraculously change the gun violence.

Aug 27, 2020, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Works well in Chicago huh*** ]

Gun owner myself, but the point about Chicago never makes a lot of sense to me. What good does it do for a city to have strong gun laws if all someone has to do is go over to the next city or state that doesn't have these laws and obtain their weapons that way?

Aug 27, 2020, 8:13 AM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

How so?
Was the perpetrator's gun legal? You don't know.
Was his panic brought on by the realization he would be charged for an illegal gun? You don't know.
If guns were banned, would he still have one? You don't know, but you could surmise from his willingness to murder 2 cops that he is not a law abiding citizen.
And on and on.
All arguments for gun control ignore one truth.

Laws are only obeyed by the law abbidding. Criminals don't care.

First we ban guns. Then we "defund" the police. Then, who ya gonna call?

Aug 27, 2020, 2:32 PM

So then why does gun control work so well in other countries???

The average criminal can't afford a firearm on the black market once they're made illegal.

So, we should just ask everyone to peacefully turn their

Aug 27, 2020, 4:08 PM

weapons in? Gun control, how? Stop people from moving 10's of thousands of illegal weapons around the public? Are you are aware the overwhelming majority of crimes committed with firearms are ones where the firearm was illegally obtained? How do you suggest stricter gun laws would change that? And even if you think that's realistic, then what stricter gun laws do you think are needed to stop all the gun violence?

When I was young I thought like you. "We need to clean up all these guns in America". Then I got older and realized violent crimes are most always committed with illegal firearms, and I would like the ability to defend myself from that.

Please let me know what your realistic proposals are.

Re: So, we should just ask everyone to peacefully turn their

Aug 27, 2020, 8:10 PM

I already told you the answer in the post you responded to...
When guns on the street are illegal they become prohibitively expensive for anyone but those involved in organized crime.

The way you execute that is look to see what other countries have done. Australia for example had a similar culture to the USA, and after their first mass shooting they made sweeping changes to their gun laws.

Off the top of my head, it'd make a lot of sense to treat guns like a race car. Can't have them on the street or it gets impounded. True gun enthusiasts have to keep their collection in locked storage at the local gun range (racetrack) where they can't leave that location, unless being shipped to a new gun range.

With that alone in just a few years time of enforcement the number of illegal guns circulating US streets would be dramatically lower.
Doing nothing just because you don't think it will work, or might be hard is a quitters attitude. We're obviously doing something (many things) wrong is this country to have such drastically higher rates of gun violence than other 1st world countries...

Aug 27, 2020, 10:25 PM

I personally do not want my rights taken away because of the actions of criminals. Many drugs are illegal too. Are they cost prohibitive? Check out violent crime rates in England and Australia. Way up. England has had rashes of stabbing now. You probably think there were no wars before firearms too. I am ok with gun confiscation if you and the politicians that vote for it are the ones to carry it out.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 28, 2020, 12:01 AM

TigerJS® said:

I personally do not want my rights taken away because of the actions of criminals.

That's like how laws work man.
Would you be ok if I started driving my racecar on slicks around in the rain and slid it into your front door? Or #### if I just started driving around with my phone taped to the windshield?

From someone who understands the appeal of guns, but owns none personally, it feels like so many of y'all are just clinging to some fantasy where you actually get to use your weapon against someone else and you don't #### your pants.

#### in my fantasy scenario you'd still be able to go to the range and shoot your AR to your heart's content. Hell I'd even go as far as allowing people to keep 1 firearm in their homes after significant training, background checks, and mental health analysis.

I don't hate the drugs argument, but cocaine is called a rich person's drug for a reason. Drugs don't kill other people either (in most cases at least)...

Aug 28, 2020, 1:24 AM

Well 20 years in the USMC with 2 combat tours and clean britches. Oh btw, there is no Constitutional amendment for race cars and any car can kill. Maybe mental health analysis for drivers licenses? If you don’t know why we have the 2nd, all I can say is sorry. While I do enjoy firing my ARs and other evil black weapons, that is not the main reason I have them. If some crackhead shows up in my domicile, I GUARANTEE you I will handle business. Pray for peace, prepare for war you might say. Speaking of crackheads, if you think drugs like crack, meth, and prescription opioids don’t kill (including innocents) you haven’t been paying attention.

Aug 28, 2020, 2:15 AM

Thanks for your service, but stop putting words in my mouth. I don't think an AR is evil. I don't hate guns.

If you actually read my proposal instead of just assuming I hate everything gun we might actually get somewhere.

Can we at least agree this country has a gun problem? Can we also agree that something is going to have to change to fix it? There is a compromise to be made.

It's not ok with me that all these Americans keep shooting each other and we do nothing about it.

Would keeping your AR at a gun range be so bad?

Ps: I think you misread my sentence on the drugs. Of course drug users die all the time, but they rarely take innocents with them, and holy moly last I checked we actually try to stop people from doing drugs in America! Doesn't always work but hey at least we're giving it the ole college try.

Pps: good luck with your AR vs the drones.

Aug 28, 2020, 3:10 AM

I can’t agree on a gun problem. Not going to blame an inanimate object whether it’s a gun, car, knife, drug. We could just make murder illegal. Just have to agree to disagree. I can agree there’s a people problem. Violent criminals, unhinged individuals, people looking for more money for drugs. Only getting worse. Having my guns locked up miles away doesn’t really appeal to me for some reason. Remember police are minutes away when seconds count. Not a knock on police either. They don’t have crystal balls. Now people are calling to defund police and replace them with social workers.

This country has a crime problem and the violent variety

Aug 28, 2020, 4:30 AM [ in reply to Re: So, we should just ask everyone to peacefully turn their ]

Will just be perpetrated by the problem(criminals) with other means

Aug 27, 2020, 10:52 PM [ in reply to Re: So, we should just ask everyone to peacefully turn their ]

I WILL Not comply. Come and try to take it!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Molon labe***

Aug 27, 2020, 11:36 PM

Sir

Aug 28, 2020, 1:00 PM [ in reply to Re: So, we should just ask everyone to peacefully turn their ]

Are you familiar with the phrase, "pie in the sky"?

The only way your pie in the sky idea would work is to collect everyone's weapons. You go first with attempting, and I'll follow you after I see how it goes. Good luck.

Aug 27, 2020, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

Study our founders. 2A was not about hunting. It was about protecting ourselves from a tyrannical government. The tyrants cant put down the armed Citizenry.

Aug 28, 2020, 12:08 AM

Drones & fighter jets >>>> firearms
I think we've advanced past making that argument to be frank.

Also, in my mythical gun utopia law that I came up with sitting on the can if the gov turns tyrannical I'm sure your local gun range will open up the vault for some good ole fashioned anarchy ???????

The only point I'm trying to make is we're not perfect and if we want our children to stop getting mowed down in school, and our cops to not have to be so on edge they shoot first and ask questions later, we have to make some changes.

Aug 28, 2020, 1:30 AM

Drones and fighter planes operated by pretty great American Citizens who have skin in the game.

Aug 28, 2020, 7:14 AM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

Look at urban combat in Iraq and Afghanistan. Drones and Jets not very effective in an urban enviornment.

So criminals who ignore orders and reach into their car

Aug 27, 2020, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

might be reaching for a gun? Interesting.

Re: So criminals who ignore orders and reach into their car

Aug 27, 2020, 9:05 AM

He left a bag of Skittles in the glove box

Welp... As a black man I'll say this...

Aug 27, 2020, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

He kinda asked for it...

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simple and to the point. Thank you, sir.***

Aug 27, 2020, 2:17 PM

Aug 27, 2020, 7:52 AM [ in reply to The really odd thing about this... ]

.....is that lots of people don't mind when government agents shoot citizens.

Some say "The police can't just stand there and wait to see what he was reaching for."

Why the heck not?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How can you miss the answer?

Aug 27, 2020, 2:16 PM

1. They were there on an assault call.
2. The man had a existing warrant for assault and at that moment was under arrest.
3. The man was non-compliant and aggressive.
4. The man had already scuffled with police and resisted arrest.
5. The man had previous charges for illegal possession and use of weapons.
6. The man brandished a weapon.
7. The man swiftly moved away from aggressively officers in spite of direct commands.
8. The man was urged to not go into the vehicle.
9. The man pulled away from physical attempts to prevent him from entering the vehicle.
10. The man made a swift move to reach for an identified object within his vehicle.

This was not simple traffic stop of an innocent man who is requesting to go into his vehicle to obtain his driver's license and registration. What, maybe a bottle of water, Harley?

This is a split second and fully accurate way for any officer in this situation to react.

You asked, "why the heck not (let him go into his vehicle and grab whatever he wants)?

I am honestly very, very surprised to see this type of question from you. You seem like a gentleman with common sense, wisdom, and intelligence. You asked why not casually wait for the agitated, arrested and resisting arrest man, a man with previous assault and weapons charges, to go into his vehicle and retrieve an unidentified object? To start this would go against a plethora of legal and procedural matters that are in place for obvious reasons, but let's keep in mind these officers have their welfare, they have family and likely children, and they have the welfare of everyone in the area to be concerned about - your most simple answer is because by allowing the man to do what he wanted they would be putting themselves and others in immediate, split second harm's way.

Much respect, but this is a world you may have lost touch with my friend.

Re: How can you miss the answer?

Aug 27, 2020, 11:21 PM

Facts, facts, facts.
This is about optics and childish emotions. Please no more facts that dont fit the agenda and narrative.

Aug 27, 2020, 10:29 PM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

Well Harley. Maybe that officer is a human and wants to go home and see his/hers wife/husband and kids. Maybe the dumb SOB just doesn’t want to die.

Aug 27, 2020, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Re: The really odd thing about this... ]

Study reaction time. Officer is dead before his brain can even process it sees a weapon.

The people that think OJ is innocent don't agree***

Aug 27, 2020, 8:16 AM [ in reply to The really odd thing about this... ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2020, 10:54 PM

A guy the cops were chasing in Minnesota just committed suicide as they were approaching him. Its all on video yet the usual morons are still rioting and looting just because. Can't wait for someone to ask Dabo his thoughts on why the poor black man, who was obviously not mentally well, killed himself. The left wing conspiracy theorists will probably be on here defending the looters since the facts never matter in cases like this. Only their child like feelings.

Aug 26, 2020, 11:06 PM

I didn’t think he died .

Aug 27, 2020, 7:17 AM

Different idiot he is talking about. A man shot another man in an altercation in Minneapolis and cops tracked him down. After that the systemic issues kicked in and the low life cops forced the guy to turn the gun on himself and kill himself. The only thing now that makes sense is to burn the city down again and steal a bunch of high end items to make it fair.

If you wanna catch your prey, you have to set a trap.***

Aug 26, 2020, 11:54 PM

Aug 27, 2020, 8:30 AM

They country has lost our collective minds. Now I truly understand what a sh*t show looks like.

Dabo is a sports celebrity & coaches America’s #1 CFB team

Aug 27, 2020, 9:22 AM

It simply comes with the territory in the Information Age. When Dabo speaks it is news. What he says on social issues is news. Not sure how that is “shocking” or in anyway unexpected? The only thing that concerns me is when things are taken out of context or intentionally misconstrued in a negative light.

Mushchamp is not as newsworthy.

Unfortunately, this is a sad byproduct of what another reply

Aug 27, 2020, 10:09 AM

called "The Information Age." These reporters think they have a right to anyone's opinion about any subject. Dabo should have just told that jackoff, "My opinons about nonfootball matters are my own, and not for public dissemination." That should be a stock answer for any coach in any sport. If they get that answer often enough, after awhile these turds will quit asking incendiary questions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Technically OK but Dabo is the FB program’s ...

Aug 27, 2020, 10:51 AM

Primary public relations spokesperson and highest executive in direct charge of Marketing and Sales _ otherwise known as recruiting and fund raising. In his spare time he coaches football.

This question had little to do with Dabo actually

Aug 27, 2020, 10:30 AM

It had much, much more to do with the narrative that college athletes exist in a perceived plantation society and football players are primarily Black. They are then easily cast by the Leftist Media as "victims" in general of powerful, monied men, and then as victims of Racism.

It's simply the Media leveraging whatever opportunity they can utilize to create Racial and Class uproar. Its the narrative du jour.

Without those two issues Dabo would have never been interviewed. You'll note the Swimming Coach wasn't interviewed.

Dabo DOES get interviewed because once the Media has focused in on CFB as a target, then Dabo fits their bill in that he Coaches a Successful, well-known program and has a very high-dollar contract. Each of those things means he is known by the public.

The media obviously doesn't care what his opinion is so long as it fits the general narrative they want. I think that they in fact agree with you - he really shouldn't be someone to comment on these things. But he's in a leverage-able situation. So he gave them what they wanted - AND he likely talked to the team in advance about what he was going to say. He knows he's on the Speed Dial now.

Why would anybody TD that post? Seriously?***

Aug 27, 2020, 12:24 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2020, 1:22 PM

Well to answer the OP's original question - it was WLTX. Right in the heart of Chicken Country. And I have a friend married to a personality there - rampant pro-Cock anti-Clemson brainwashing in that place. Just trying to get Dabo on record saying something they can blast and make viral. Epic fail.

Replies: 74
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic