Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So can we just accuse anyone of anything and then they will write a defamatory story without proof?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

So can we just accuse anyone of anything and then they will write a defamatory story without proof?

Nov 27, 2016, 8:31 AM

Obvious sour grapes after the game last night coming from the losers. But for ESecPN to run with the story is an absolute failure in journalism.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently The State is running the same bs story.

Nov 27, 2016, 8:42 AM

Not really surprising there.

I guess the positive from this story is, that coots players are crying like babies instead of manning up and owning their butt whoopin.

I think The State started it.***

Nov 27, 2016, 9:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably right.

Nov 27, 2016, 9:16 AM

I do find it funny that Gamecock fans always push the "dumb redneck racist tater" crap. But I never thought actual players were ignorant enough to believe that. You'd think the way they spread their ignorant fake propaganda that Clemson doesn't have many black athletes. Oh well, I guess when you aren't good enough to play for the best team in the state you have to find some lie to excuse why you couldn't play there.

Maybe it happened, but not being able to identify players is

Nov 27, 2016, 9:21 AM

suspect. Are we really to believe that despite players having big numbers on their jerseys and the game prep that goes into games that the players don't know who their opponents are?

I'm not buying it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.

Nov 27, 2016, 9:24 AM

We live in a world where instead of dealing with difficulties like an adult, we are allowed to say ugly things about others to deflect responsibility.

It's not their fault they never

Nov 27, 2016, 9:33 AM [ in reply to Maybe it happened, but not being able to identify players is ]

learned their numbers. That's an advanced course at SCar.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Can you link me the story you are talking about?

Nov 27, 2016, 10:01 AM

I live in Georgia so all i'm getting this morning is how GT is a better team than UGA, and Kirby Smart wont last long like this articles.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nevermind I see it.

Nov 27, 2016, 10:03 AM

stupid.

Also, i'm pretty sure the N word gets thrown back and forth in many games every Saturday, amongst minorities, which are the majority on a football field.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone shared this picture of the skirmish in the mange.

Nov 27, 2016, 10:16 AM

Which one looks like they are hurling "so many racial slurs"?
The probably called them a bunch of coots and they thought that sounded like a racial slur.

https://twitter.com/thecomeback/status/802700744260366336

Link

Nov 27, 2016, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Can you link me the story you are talking about? ]

http://www.thestate.com/sports/college/university-of-south-carolina/usc-football/article117346198.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pur tripe coming from a malicious school

Nov 27, 2016, 1:03 PM

That will do anything in their power to deflect blame on such an epic beating. I wish legal actions would commence over obvious slander and now libel. This is inexcusable and reprehensible to me that a state newspaper would run this story without any merit.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic