Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analyst thinks FSU has "really good chance to knock off Clemson"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analyst thinks FSU has "really good chance to knock off Clemson"

Nov 4, 2015, 3:50 PM

WATCH: ESPN analyst thinks FSU has "really good chance to knock off Clemson"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analyst thinks FSU has "really good chance to knock off Clemson"

Nov 4, 2015, 3:52 PM

I guess he didnt see that FSU beat Miami 27-23 at home while we beat them 58-0 on the road. Just sayin.

I was watching the show when he said this

Nov 4, 2015, 3:53 PM

I wanted to shout through the TV "How did FSU do against Miami, Ga Tech, Boston College?" I agree than FSU has the talent on their team to possibly upset us. But he was saying he thought they would beat us and had a good shot at the playoffs.

Re: I was watching the show when he said this

Nov 4, 2015, 6:41 PM

I saw that today on esecpn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No surprise coming from Todd

Nov 4, 2015, 3:53 PM

McGhey

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Re: FB Update: WATCH: ESPN analyst thinks FSU has "really good chance to knock off Clemson"

Nov 4, 2015, 3:54 PM

And yet another reason to dislike Todd McShay. He looks 12. He and Jesse Palmer can spend hours shopping for each other in the boys department at Belk's.

Nov 4, 2015, 6:49 PM

But let them voice their opinions without being harassed. Every word that is said against our teams capability to win on the big stage, the more pisssed they get, and more determined they get to prove them wrong!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AWESOME! Tell our team they are only marginally better than

Nov 4, 2015, 3:55 PM

FSU! YES!

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BUT, they just LOST to a 3-win Ga Tech team ...

Nov 4, 2015, 3:59 PM

And it wasn't because of a fluke play at the end of the game ... it was because the Noles weren't good enough to build a lead on 3-win Ga Tech sufficient to avoid losing to a fluke play at the end.

And then that 3-win Ga Tech team promptly lost to a 2-win Virginia team the very next week.

When the Noles have a loss THAT BAD, it's difficult to see them ever making the playoffs no matter what they do from here on out.

They may upset Clemson, but they still have the blot of that mid-season loss to a 3-win Ga Tech team staining their resume.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Blah!***

Nov 4, 2015, 4:00 PM

Don't take it out of context.

Nov 4, 2015, 4:01 PM

He was asked about a team outside the top 12 that had a chance to make the POs. FSU is the only one outside the top 12 that has a prayer of a chance. They are the only one loss team in the poll that plays the top ranked team in the country.

He took the easy answer. Outside that he's plugging our game with FSU in primetime on ESPiN/ABC. They always say any game on their network will be a tight match. Crump is trolling us. That's fair as rain considering the many times we've trolled him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for clarifying. That makes more sense

Nov 4, 2015, 4:36 PM

because noone with any sense would come to THAT conclusion after seeing each play GT, UM and BC

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Re: Don't take it out of context.

Nov 4, 2015, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Don't take it out of context. ]

True. Clickbait.

Exactly what I was going to say....

Nov 5, 2015, 7:11 AM [ in reply to Don't take it out of context. ]

But they will get (2) top 10 teams if Florida keeps winning as well. Plus they have established themselves as the brand name for the ACC. NC 2 years ago and playoffs last year do help, even though they aren't supposed to consider that.

Not taking anything away from Clemson, but we need to win the conference and prove the stage is not too big.

One loss Florida State gets in over one loss ND. IMHO... but we take care of business this Saturday so it is a non-issue.

So according to ESPN FSU is suddenly good?

Nov 4, 2015, 4:01 PM

They weren't high on any sports guesser's list even when they were undefeated. Out of the top 25 all season FSU has had some of the least coverage I've seen. Seems Clemson being #1 changed all that.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks Todd! Disrespect feeds the beast***

Nov 4, 2015, 4:08 PM

Nov 4, 2015, 4:15 PM

Another small minded idiot.

Nov 4, 2015, 4:40 PM

How do you start a fire? You get small sticks and kindling. Ignite. Fire grows... then you put on the bigger sticks and then the logs.

Thank you Todd McShame for dropping a log on the bonfire we were already burning, the day after we finally got some credit.

I'm not saying I don't love being number one, but you just doused a log with gasoline and threw it and the gas can into the inferno that is Clemson right now. This team is going to eat this up and spit it out all over FSU.

WE ARE ON FIRE... can't stop, won't stop.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"There's something in these hills and I suspect that's what it is - the ability of an institution through the unending dedication and greatness of its people - its administration, its faculty, its staff, its students and alumni - to impart to all it touches a respect, an admiration, an affection that stands firm in disquieting times when things around it give impressions of coming unglued." - Joe Sherman '34

Nov 4, 2015, 4:41 PM

Absolutely FSU has the ability to win. Add in another rain storm and this game can be close. Dalvin Cook will be gimpy and tentative running on a wet field. Tigers will win - much different team than 2013. Last year would have been different if Watson had been afforded more playing time prior to that game. When Stoudt was in - we had a tired defense on the field in quite a few games.

ESPN analyst thinks?

Nov 4, 2015, 4:58 PM

That's an oxymoron in its self. But with him you can count on anti- Clemson redrick . as sure as if you see Ron cherry , you know its gonna be a long day.Mcshay ! Go back to sleep! Let the grown ups talk. GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN analyst thinks?

Nov 4, 2015, 5:01 PM

Its ok. How many upset alerts have we had this year? Let me see......GT, Miami, Louisville, NCState, is that correct? Certainly we couldnt have been on alert for BC or were we. ND couldnt have been an upset alert cause they were ranked 6th and we were ranked 12th. We have to lead the nation in "upset alert watches". Screw em, pardon my french.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe ESPN Analyst Todd McShay has a "really, really...

Nov 4, 2015, 5:10 PM

Good chance to start puberty any day now."

Until then, he is just wee Todd McShay.

~JKB

what an azzhole***

Nov 4, 2015, 5:33 PM

Nov 4, 2015, 5:35 PM

He is obviously smoking crack. I'm glad he said it though. Should fire our guys up even more. Go Tigers !!

Nov 4, 2015, 6:03 PM

Before you get your panties in a wad take a second and think about what he is saying. #16 FSU has a good chance to knock off #1 CLEMSON.

Nov 4, 2015, 6:40 PM

ESECPn may not realize it, but they are helping us out when they put us on up set alert, or lat down all the reasons FSU can and will most likely up set us. Thank you ESECPn, we appreciate all the help you can give. Again Thank You!!!

Todd McShay skips Leg Day***

Nov 4, 2015, 11:31 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He slipped up and said WE at the end.

Nov 5, 2015, 6:15 AM

Might as well be Jumbo in disguise.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well it's like Dabo said any team can beat any team

Nov 5, 2015, 7:25 AM

on any give Saturday. well most teams. But if we play to potential and don't make mistakes we will dominate.

PS- Don't let other people's opinions bother you too much.. you gonna have your haters...

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic