Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So about Trumps Twitter...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 461

So about Trumps Twitter...

May 28, 2020, 1:14 PM

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1265855459719892993?s=21

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have not watched the video,

May 28, 2020, 1:20 PM

but I have read that the video contains a comment about wishing Democrats were dead.

LOL***

May 28, 2020, 1:26 PM

Hate to see a cowboy that's been mule-kicked in the head

May 28, 2020, 1:23 PM

more than once.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

At least he’d have an excuse

May 28, 2020, 1:28 PM

Looks like you got your coffee maker fired up and running

May 28, 2020, 1:32 PM

some high test!

The fight or flight response to the least little thing is going to shorten your life.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell me about it Rant King

May 28, 2020, 1:38 PM

100,00 dead and about 160 posts in 2 days.

May 28, 2020, 1:46 PM

Support for Trump and Senate and House Republicans is cratering, especially among those 65 and older.

We know what your problem is.

His approval is still mid-40’s about where it’s always been

May 28, 2020, 1:56 PM

You don't have to convince me of anything.

May 28, 2020, 2:01 PM

You're the apoplectic one who needs convincing.

And you are complaining about the label attached to a person’s tweets.

May 28, 2020, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Tell me about it Rant King ]

You get whiny about petty things as well.

You’re as bad as the snowflake libs in the comments

May 28, 2020, 1:23 PM

I literally posted it with no comment.***

May 28, 2020, 1:25 PM

Why did you post it then?***

May 28, 2020, 1:27 PM

I guess to see if you’re still having your mensies.***

May 28, 2020, 1:31 PM

Buddy, you're about to get crushed in a debate.

May 28, 2020, 1:37 PM

All he has to do is declare himself the winner, and everything that happened before that no longer matters.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I guess to see if you’re still having your mensies.***

May 28, 2020, 1:57 PM [ in reply to I guess to see if you’re still having your mensies.*** ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6k2FkUF41AA

Politically foolish and the worst part is he knows it.

May 28, 2020, 1:33 PM

He literally clarified it as soon as he says it, so he shows awareness of how such comments can be twisted. So great, he’s not a wacko calling for the death of Democrats, but he’s a moron because that clip will be used to paint him as a wacko.

And I don’t know this guy. He might be a wacko but you couldn’t say that from the video.

null

And then Trump retweets it.

May 28, 2020, 1:42 PM

Just take a moment and imagine what the Trumpers in here would be doing in Obama had retweeted a wacko saying the only good Republican is a dead Republican. Take a moment, seriously. Imagine.

And look at the response in here when Trump does it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Oh the horror

May 28, 2020, 1:52 PM

Dude, you already won.

May 28, 2020, 1:57 PM

19B already declared you victorious! What more do you want?

Your logic is so air-tight that I'm not even going to watch that video. You win! :)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Re: Dude, you already won.

May 28, 2020, 2:00 PM

So you’re a homophobe to boot?

May 28, 2020, 2:06 PM

What a swell guy.

Y'know...your affinity for gay jokes is going to make

May 28, 2020, 2:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Dude, you already won. ]

people start to wonder...why you have such an affinity for gay jokes. Just throwing that out there for you.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not joking or judging

May 28, 2020, 2:08 PM

You keep projecting offense onto others.

May 28, 2020, 2:11 PM

I assure you, nothing you have said to date is offensive to me. It's also highly entertaining that you cry about people calling you names and insulting you, but that appears to be the only trick in your bag (besides declaring baseless debate victories, I mean).

Dude you and your little Libby buddies on here

May 28, 2020, 2:21 PM

Sure, but you believe that somebody is being an ahole

May 28, 2020, 2:23 PM

when they point out and prove with facts that you're wrong. And then you start being an ahole "back". You're very sensitive. I've recommended this before, but you need to not take message boards so seriously. We're all just killing time here.

Re: Sure, but you believe that somebody is being an ahole

May 28, 2020, 2:29 PM

I'd challenge you to find anything resembling a tirade that

May 28, 2020, 2:34 PM

I've ever posted on this site. Unless, of course, "you're wrong, and here's why: " is the same thing as a tirade. I think we're distilling this down now, finally. You just don't like being told you're wrong.

LOL look at the hypocrisy in your own post just now

May 28, 2020, 2:41 PM

Re: Y'know...your affinity for gay jokes is going to make

May 28, 2020, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Y'know...your affinity for gay jokes is going to make ]

Yo, T3, this is absolutely what you need to change your

May 28, 2020, 2:12 PM

avatar to, since I will now picture you as this forever and ever.

Re: Dude, you already won.

May 28, 2020, 2:25 PM [ in reply to Re: Dude, you already won. ]

19B is the MAN to tailgate with. It's been years since I was fortunate enough to meet him at a game (along with RH Tig, Lakebum, aero, Murc, 3rdGen... who am I forgetting?).

Why don't you join us next time? I bet you're an all right guy when you aren't hiding behind a computer screen.

Not, like, "bet money" kind of bet. But, you know.

- Jonathan Swift

Replies: 33
| visibility 461
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic