Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So... SECN now claiming Big12 victories? Really? No surprise.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,962

So... SECN now claiming Big12 victories? Really? No surprise.

Aug 26, 2014, 5:52 AM

Showed the Oklahoma vs Missouri game. Yea, Mizzu won but OK beat Neb in the title game. And OU won the Fiesta Bowl. So... I guess the SEC claims that?! No surprise. When do they show the 1969 scar ACC game where scar won? Since, ya know it's relevant...... makes me sick. But they gotta harp on something. Do they show the Bama vs OU Sugar Bowl!? Or the FSU vs Auburn game?! How bout the CU vs LSU or ThUGA game?! Come on!!!! Buncha garbage. Go Aggies beat scar!!!! SHOW CU BEATING THUGA THIS SATURDAY!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So... SECN now claiming Big12 victories? Really? No surprise.

Aug 26, 2014, 6:39 AM

If you don't like it then why watch? It is the SEC Network so it is going to spin towards SEC teams. Not rocket science bro.

Aug 26, 2014, 7:03 AM

sec fans are a special breed ...emphasis on the special. When the 4 good teams were winning championships teams like Uga and Scar were fondling their sacks for association , but whenever any member (emphasis on member) gets beaten OOC it was a list of things they did wrong , not what the other team did right. Its an odd mentality they have , it is like watching the teletubbies on jerry springer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Aug 26, 2014, 10:09 AM

LOL! Stop man your panties are getting twisted and showing!

They're just doing the 'best of' games...

Aug 26, 2014, 8:52 AM

for each team.

before long, they'll resort to stories on:

Aug 26, 2014, 9:08 AM

- Great coaches of the $EC (who transfered elsewhere & actually don't coach there anymore, but became great coaches only because they were allowed to coach in the $EC).
- Great players of the $EC (who've had to transfer elsewhere due to grades, criminal conduct & behavior, etc...and that don't actually play in the $EC st all, but playing in it is what made them great players).
- up next: players & coaches who wish they were or should be playing in the $EC, according to $EC pumpers, network numbskulls, & ESecPN pundits (about players & coaches who are/were very successful wherever they actually play & coach...that have no desire to be grouped into some BS level of elite conference garbage & be bandwagoneered to death)

You won't be seeing any of Clemson's wins against their top programs, as negative light towards the $EC is best forgotten & under rug swept...

Go Tigers!!!!
Kick mutt butt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMMMMMMMN the $EC & it's mindless minions :)

I agree and the Bo Jackson thing Sunday night was ridiculous

Aug 26, 2014, 9:29 AM

I watched the SECn Sunday night for the first time. They had an hour-long story of Bo Jackson. They spent the first five minutes talking about Bo's career at Auburn. Nothing out of the normal here. Great athlete that did things at his alma mater. Then, they spent the rest of the time talking about Bo's NFL career, baseball career, his Nike contract, injuries and his current hobbies that have nothing to do with the SEC! He attended Auburn, Auburn is an SEC school. But his tremendous accomplishments came after he graduated. I think it was a stretch to link the SEC to Bo Jackson and subconsciously imply that he was awesome because he played at an SEC school.

All this is is the SECn needs filler material and is doing everything they can to put something out there 24/7 that people will watch. Next up, Hootie and the Blowfish and the B-52s got their talents from attending SEC schools.

B-52s!!!!! LOL! good 1...+1 ??

Aug 26, 2014, 9:56 AM

It's not so bad that they do a documentary on a one-time player's life, but is there not enough games & classics they could show...?
I mean CFB is a few days away...

B-52s & Hootie....HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Hilarious.

The purpose of the the SECN is to show....

Aug 26, 2014, 10:09 AM [ in reply to I agree and the Bo Jackson thing Sunday night was ridiculous ]

programming that fans of SEC teams would enjoy watching. Showing a documentary on one fo the greatest AU players of all time makes perfect sense, especially for Auburn fans.

Bo Jackson won the Heisman Trophy at Auburn. Thats a pretty tremendous accomplishment.

Re: The purpose of the the SECN is to show....

Aug 26, 2014, 3:43 PM

Well then what about George Rogers ? He won the Heisman Trophy at USuCk , and then he went on to ....

Well , there was that time when he .... uhhhh.....
And lets not forget how he ....

I got nuthin .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

If Clemson beats uga, the film will be removed from the

Aug 26, 2014, 12:00 PM

archives.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If Clemson beats uga, the film will be removed from the

Aug 26, 2014, 4:12 PM

Why not wait until we beat them to worry about that? You guys think Georgia is going to lay down for us to give them the ### thumping most of y'all think we will? If we win it will be close and if we lose it will be by double digits IMO.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,962
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic