Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Paul....you are telling me...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,072

So Paul....you are telling me...

Aug 7, 2019, 1:10 PM

1. Duke pre-season ranking 63
2. New Mexico State pre-season ranking 128
3. South Carolina pre- season ranking 45
4. Southern Miss pre-season ranking 85
5. Ole Miss pre-season ranking 72
6. Texas A&M pre-season ranking 14
7. Tennessee pre-season ranking 58
8. Arkansas pre-season ranking 91
10. LSU pre-season ranking 6
11. Western Carolina NOT RATED
12. Auburn pre-season ranking 15

...that this schedule for the greatest program in the history of college football will beat BAMA up so bad , that even after a 4 to 5 week layoff, with 5 Stars at almost every position, that they cannot beat a team that has also played at least 2 of the teams on this same list, TAMU and SC. ANd let me add...LSU is overrated and so is Auburn....Heck,I just told Junior that if Clemson played the New England Patriots, and they had to use the LSU offense, that we could probably win. I mean, they wouldn't score and if we could get one turnover inside the 40 we could kick a field goal for the W Dubya....Well, back to work..Will check in for the responses this afternoon before my run with my Coot Running Buddy...And let me say, he is plumb giddy right now, but, it is August....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The simple and succinct answer is...

Aug 7, 2019, 1:23 PM

Paul is so full of elephant $#!7 his eyes are brown.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: So Paul....you are telling me...

Aug 7, 2019, 1:26 PM

I find Paul telling anyone anything about football fairly amusing. The guy has no background in playing it and just says stuff to boost ratings. Turn him off and tune him out and maybe the vacuum would be filled by someone decent who would report and not just agitate.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 7, 2019, 1:26 PM

Auburn’s ranking is Pure-T-Fiction. They began last year at #9, went 8-5, finished unranked, lost their Senior QB, replaced him with a RS Fr QB.........and now they’re ranked #10 or whatever. It’s all lies to prop up the bigger SEC lie.

wow,

Aug 7, 2019, 1:43 PM

We were going great with NO Paul post and now this,

Don’t give up fishing for an ESecPN job....

Aug 7, 2019, 1:51 PM

..... you will never see the business (lens) end of a TV camera - or a microphone.

hth?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Never let facts and numbers get in the way of

Aug 7, 2019, 2:12 PM

feelings.

Aug 7, 2019, 2:22 PM

Preach it brother. I hate SEC Fake News.

Aug 7, 2019, 4:04 PM

Paul is now talking about what a pushover first game Clemson has (GT) while forgetting Bama plays ACC team (Duke) in their opener.

I'm waiting on Paul to haul out that tired cliche, "It's tough to win on the road in the SEC."

Now he's talking about the coaching turnover. "Saban can't keep coaches because they come their to enhance their resume. Nobody enhances their resume coaching for Dabo."

Three comments:
1. Coaches enjoy working for Dabo. It is common knowledge that no coach enjoys working for Saban. They can't wait to leave.

2. Chad Morris

3. Paul, the DC at Bama is Kevin Steele. Ask Clemson fans what they think of his ability.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,072
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic