Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So Kevin Greene is being inducted into
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 288

So Kevin Greene is being inducted into

Aug 6, 2016, 9:03 PM

The NFL Hall of Fame. Never was a big fan particularly of his and not a fan of the Panthers or Steelers in any way. Thought he was a roidefup white trash doofus. But here's why I now admire the guy: He did what every Clemson fan wanted to do after that West Virginia debacle. Went ape #### and choked Steele's ### and probably would have curb stomped him and possibly been witnessed by 10's of thousands committing a straight up murder would it not have happened right on the sideline for the sports world to see. A truly crazy moment in sports. Here's to you Kevin Greene. I wish Dabo would invite him to be on sideline in Auburn game. And yes I know Greene went to Auburn. He's probably embarrassed and pissed Auburn hired that dude.
A bonus: his hall of fame speech included talking about kicking ### hanging around dudes who carry switch blades, kicking more ### and mentioning the baddest ### of them all: one Mr. Levon Kirkland

With that said Greene is no Kenny Stabler. The Snake had to be in the grave before these chicken #### ######## would elect him to the Hall of Fame. Did it his way and was a hell raising warrior,

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Painful

Aug 6, 2016, 10:34 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: So Kevin Greene is being inducted into

Aug 6, 2016, 10:39 PM

I once saw him in the Atlanta airport. I watched as he accidentally started walking into the ladies room-he realized it after a few steps and quickly turned around. I think this was around the time he was 'rasslin

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 288
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic