Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I've had a new neighbor for a couple months now. I wave
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 2,573

So I've had a new neighbor for a couple months now. I wave

May 15, 2018, 1:02 PM

at him and ask him how he is doing when i see him. He turns his back every time. This happened a few times so i gave up. This weekend he is outside doing yard work and I'm about to hop in the car and leave. He speaks to me first this time. I couldn't believe it so we talked for a while and come to find out he is a georgia & scar fan. He earned his masters at scar. I figured this already when I noticed he had on a scar baseball hat. The georgia part i couldn't understand though.
This guy obviously knows I am a clemson fan b/c of my iptay stickers on my car and i wear clemson stuff all the time. So this guy makes it a point to bring up the baseball game from friday (austin peay) and also mentions how scar's baseball team is "rolling."

Before i could even address how dumb he was that is when it hit me. This guy wouldn't talk to me when his team was dead b/c he is a sore loser.
Then they were on life support. Now they have a pulse and he decides he wants to be Mr. Nice Guy?
Well at least i will only have to fake that i care what he has to say for a few more weeks (baseball regionals) After that I'm sure he will be turning his back again

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So I've had a new neighbor for a couple months now. I wave

May 15, 2018, 1:03 PM

I'm sorry I am new. This was probably meant for the baseball board

You should have slapped his face, kicked his dog and

May 15, 2018, 1:04 PM

kist his wife.

At least that's what I would have done.

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: You should have slapped his face, kicked his dog and

Jan 12, 2022, 2:57 PM

Slapped his face-check
Kicked his dog- mmmmm i love dogs, can't do it
Kissed his wife- did more than that

May 15, 2018, 4:07 PM

in that case:
1) slap him
2) kick his wife
3) kiss his dog

Dude, that's not cool at all

May 15, 2018, 1:08 PM [ in reply to You should have slapped his face, kicked his dog and ]

because you left off dropping a 2 on the hood of his car

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Dude, that's not cool at all

May 15, 2018, 1:15 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

May 15, 2018, 1:50 PM [ in reply to You should have slapped his face, kicked his dog and ]

64_B4_D365-678_F-4393-_B662-25_DEA3846494

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 15, 2018, 5:12 PM

Thank you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I don't understand people who take the rivalry to extremes.

May 15, 2018, 1:41 PM

Imo it is a fun thing but having played a lot of football and other sports I realize it isn't me down there on the field anymore it's just the joy of knowing the team I pull for and have pulled for since the age of ten is beating the crap out of our rival.

Don't get me wrong I love it when we win and hate it when we lose. However I don't understand refusing to speak to someone just because of the team he/she pulls for. I know there are good and bad fans on each side but I honestly think there are more bad fans on the coot side.

Here is why. They have sucked so long at football and in this rivalry they are incredibly jealous and bitter. I can't blame them. I'm thankful for my family and friends who directed my love to Clemson at a young age.

I can still see that plastic cup that stated we had an undefeated home season in '74 or '76 it's kind of blurry now but it was in my best friends bedroom and he loved Clemson.

So I started going to games with him and from there I was in love. i loved Clemson from then on. I'll never forget the first Carolina game I went to. They were hosting App State and of course they got beat!! My mom and I were the only ones in the church crowd pulling for App St and I loved it.

Go Tigers!!

May 15, 2018, 1:49 PM

sorry about your recent property value drop.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd be as kind and charitable as possible

May 15, 2018, 5:22 PM

In the best of worlds, he's still stuck being a Coot.

Amen

I lived next to a dirtpecker once.

May 15, 2018, 5:24 PM

You'll be a lucky man if he never ever speaks to you again.

May 16, 2018, 10:37 AM

I’ve lived on both coasts, and through work and travel I have physically been in 46 of the states. I’ve been to a few different campuses and around several rivalries. I am slightly biased being born into a long line of Clemson men, and now married to an Oregon State Beaver grad. But even she will admit, coots are not just the worst fans in college, they are the worst PEOPLE in sports. Even when they had slight and I do mean SLIGHT success, they were horrible, Even venomous.

I hope they lose so many consecutive games that their football program is deemed unprofitable and has to be shut down like UAB a few years ago. I would rather play Georgia in the last game of every year like a border war.

Through their incest humping, tailgate sucker punches, car keying, and just all around constant butt-hurtedness; they have proven themselves unworthy of a football program.

I am in sales and I don’t even like to do business with a coot because I know they live in a false reality when they believe they will have success.

Screw them.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 2,573
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic