Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
i know we just beat ND... but if Dabo doesn't
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 48
| visibility 1

i know we just beat ND... but if Dabo doesn't

Oct 6, 2015, 11:33 AM

clean up the depth chart mess, his seat is gonna start warming up...

how do you list one guy as 2nd on the depth chart, but then play the guy behind him? ##### is that about?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: i know we just beat ND... but if Dabo doesn't

Oct 6, 2015, 11:36 AM

Wait. LOL Youre saying Dabo is gonna be on the hot seat for what?????? LOL

Im beginning to wonder about you.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Depthchartgate is not going away. Dabo and co are going to have to face the music on this blunder.***

Oct 6, 2015, 11:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Oct 6, 2015, 11:38 AM

What the hale are you talking about lol Dabo probably has the coolest seat of any coach in the country

Pull the depth chart. Then go back and watch the entire game

Oct 6, 2015, 11:40 AM

keeping track of all substitutions. You won't believe your eyes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

it's unnacceptable... but these morans are like sheep

Oct 6, 2015, 11:43 AM

just follow, follow, follow

i like dabo and all, but how he gets away with this is beyond me

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

Re: it's unnacceptable... but these morans are like sheep

Oct 6, 2015, 11:45 AM

Hahahahahaha, york is still drunk. "unacceptable"? Your idocy is unacceptable.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

help me. You've been nominated by York

Oct 6, 2015, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Pull the depth chart. Then go back and watch the entire game ]

to help explain the transgression here.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ashe, I'm barely treading water in this sea of idiots myself***

Oct 6, 2015, 12:46 PM

The guise getting mad at this thread...

Oct 6, 2015, 12:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

WOOSH!

Oct 6, 2015, 2:08 PM [ in reply to Re: i know we just beat ND... but if Dabo doesn't ]

Right over yer head

This is an issue, no doubt, but

Oct 6, 2015, 11:39 AM

is it really fair to say it's more pressing than victory formations that involve a shotgun snap?

I think not.

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Re: This is an issue, no doubt, but

Oct 6, 2015, 11:44 AM

Victory formation is victory formation, shotgun snap or under center. I dont believe DW was under center the entire game. Why try under the center snap for the last play of the game.

Some of you are really trying hard to put a damper on the win by questioning EVERY little thing that did not go right. Get over it already.

so you are telling me that you are ok with

Oct 6, 2015, 11:46 AM

allowing our guys to run down the hill in that monsoon?

another overlooked is Sue that should be a dressed

Re: This is an issue, no doubt, but***

Oct 6, 2015, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Re: This is an issue, no doubt, but ]

"Because at the end of the game, everyone knew that they weren’t that much better than us or better than us at all."

Yes he was under center... in the victory

Oct 6, 2015, 12:04 PM [ in reply to Re: This is an issue, no doubt, but ]

Formation to end the half!

I dont care either way, but yes he can and has done it under center.

How does questioning the victory

Oct 6, 2015, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Re: This is an issue, no doubt, but ]

formation put a damper on the win? It's an unconventional victory formation and many of us, including myself, wondered about it. Different than questioning the decision. Glad it worked out. I asked a few days ago to get other's perspective.

^^^This. How do you shotgun snap a kneel down. Smfh***

Oct 6, 2015, 1:05 PM [ in reply to This is an issue, no doubt, but ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm curious. Being serious... what...

Oct 6, 2015, 12:00 PM

on god's green earth are you talking about? i need some explanation. Call me an idiot or what ever. but i don't see what your point is. Help me understand this great problem that has "dabo on the hot seat".

idiot. was it good for you? i know i feel better...

Oct 6, 2015, 12:04 PM

if you don't mind i'll wait over here until we get some straight answers from that boy luver york_tiger.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm curious. Being serious... what...

Oct 6, 2015, 12:04 PM [ in reply to I'm curious. Being serious... what... ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=17964797

Re: I'm curious. Being serious... what...

Oct 6, 2015, 12:07 PM [ in reply to I'm curious. Being serious... what... ]

This is ridiculous - I hope you're just screwing around. Dabo is one of the hottest 5 coaches in the country right now. Not a chance his seat is even close to warm - but in the event he got fired, he could pretty much pick his next gig before I got done with my lunch today.

You people...

we've been dragged in by the big 3.

Oct 6, 2015, 12:18 PM

York, GWP and DSP. either very deep sarcasm, which would only be understood by those that live here full time. or York is a complete and total idiot. WTH does the depth chart have to do with Dabo being on the hot seat. He's the coach. He's forgotten more than us fans know collectively. or maybe some people have twisted souls that have to complain about something. If so that makes me feel good about the direction of our program. If you gotta dig that deep to find something to complain about, we're doing great!

Re: we've been dragged in by the big 3.***

Oct 6, 2015, 12:22 PM

Well call me hitler... :)***

Oct 6, 2015, 12:23 PM

Any nominations for dumbest post of the year?

Oct 6, 2015, 12:04 PM

Cause York is in strong contention!

i nominate anything by

Oct 6, 2015, 12:05 PM

@Francis Marion

So I'm thinking this is some T-net sarcasm...***

Oct 6, 2015, 12:07 PM

If you think that's the dumbest post of the year

Oct 6, 2015, 12:07 PM [ in reply to Any nominations for dumbest post of the year? ]

then you haven't been paying attention to the rest of york's posts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

nominee^^^^^^^^***

Oct 6, 2015, 12:07 PM

he's been around here a while. I've noticed the trend***

Oct 6, 2015, 12:08 PM [ in reply to If you think that's the dumbest post of the year ]

Everything he posts is dumb, especially during

Oct 6, 2015, 12:09 PM

that whole Big Twelve debacle.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

he's probably a coot***

Oct 6, 2015, 12:10 PM

i'm still embarrassed for both york & that puddin head

Oct 6, 2015, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Everything he posts is dumb, especially during ]

ClemsonTiger1988®.

nothing like a good inside joke. I'm out.***

Oct 6, 2015, 12:12 PM

There's no inside joke, it's all on the boards

Oct 6, 2015, 12:16 PM

one person is infuriated about the running backs on the depth chart, so york made the post above. York even gave you a link to it.

What is the inside joke part?

talk slow***

Oct 6, 2015, 12:17 PM

maybe Ashe is referring to the Big Twelve debacle that

Oct 6, 2015, 12:20 PM [ in reply to There's no inside joke, it's all on the boards ]

dominated the boards each & e'ry day for months and months?

it just seems so assinine that this is something

Oct 6, 2015, 12:20 PM [ in reply to There's no inside joke, it's all on the boards ]

to complain about, that there HAS to be something I don't know.

he linked the the post that started this. if you read it

Oct 6, 2015, 12:22 PM

then through the thread that followed, you'll understand york and others agree with you.

you should ask

Oct 6, 2015, 12:22 PM [ in reply to it just seems so assinine that this is something ]

babagadoosh about his opinion on the topic. I think you would find it refreshing.

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

you lost

Oct 6, 2015, 12:22 PM [ in reply to it just seems so assinine that this is something ]

me

what?

I apologize. I didn't take the time

Oct 6, 2015, 12:25 PM

to read the entire thread. Good bye all. I've got work to do.

Oct 6, 2015, 12:14 PM

friggin DA idiot

that's not nice...***

Oct 6, 2015, 12:53 PM

Even though he's right....agreed...not nice.***

Oct 6, 2015, 1:01 PM

null

no doubt, dood was spot on...

Oct 6, 2015, 1:05 PM

still, not nice.

Fire Dabo!!! How dare he! Who does he think he is? Better

Oct 6, 2015, 12:33 PM

be careful or them soccer/helicopter moms are coming to fuss at him.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brutha His Seat is Ice Cold***

Oct 6, 2015, 2:04 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 48
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic