Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So I guess Drad is trying to turn DV into Little John?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,622

So I guess Drad is trying to turn DV into Little John?

Apr 13, 2016, 9:25 AM

The student section is the best, loudest and most fun place to watch a game. No one yells at you to sit down. This will change the dynamic of the stadium. Sad.

Take care of all the donors, but F the students who attend the school. It's not always about the money, because sometimes doing the right thing is better business.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah

Apr 13, 2016, 9:27 AM

No

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

How will this change the dynamic of the stadium exactly?***

Apr 13, 2016, 9:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Older people are fatter see

Apr 13, 2016, 9:32 AM

So when they replace students with old people the stadium will tilt like a teeter totter..

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Older people are fatter see

Apr 13, 2016, 9:40 AM

POTD! That right there is funny.

More cellular bandwidth.***

Apr 13, 2016, 9:34 AM [ in reply to How will this change the dynamic of the stadium exactly?*** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: More cellular bandwidth.***

Apr 13, 2016, 9:40 AM

Since Clemson reserves 12,000 tickets for students there will still be 8,000 student tickets in the lower deck. There has been no mention of reducing the total number of student tickets. Please explain with logical thought how the dynamic inside the stadium will change.

Apparently the students who can pay will cheer less.***

Apr 13, 2016, 9:42 AM

Apr 13, 2016, 9:42 AM [ in reply to Re: More cellular bandwidth.*** ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19287961

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Apr 13, 2016, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: More cellular bandwidth.*** ]

This is what I don't understand. Maybe I'm wrong, but reading the actual news release from the athletic department sounds like they are giving students the option to reserve their spot in the lower bowl. Not that in order for students to sit in the lower bowl they have to pay.

Say there are 5000 seats in the lower bowl that are in the "student" sections. The way the news release reads to me (and what David Hood's article fails to articulate clearly) is that if only 4,000 students reserve those seats, the 1,000 remaining go back into the general first come first serve student pile, not to the sold to the general public pile.

Personally, I think its ridiculous, but at the same time, I think it's better than just upping the student activity fee for everyone, and it does make things easier for students to get tickets they want. But to me, part of the fun was waiting in lines for the blocks of tickets.

Re: How will this change the dynamic of the stadium exactly?***

Apr 13, 2016, 9:39 AM [ in reply to How will this change the dynamic of the stadium exactly?*** ]

Siriously?

Yes***

Apr 13, 2016, 9:41 AM

They should have stopped the Woohoo and the "MF'n N" Chant***

Apr 13, 2016, 9:32 AM

Re: They should have stopped the Woohoo and the "MF'n N" Chant***

Apr 13, 2016, 9:47 AM

Maybe this is payback for the woo hoo?

In all sirousness - I like Rev. Dodd's idea the best.***

Apr 13, 2016, 9:42 AM

Re: So I guess Drad is trying to turn DV into Little John?

Apr 13, 2016, 10:31 AM

I'm sorry to say but, these days are all about the money, and it's not just in sports arena seating. It's in about everything we do, and it has been that way for a while now. There is no longer a priority for the ones that built it, nor for the ones that come. It's now for the people that has the most dollars, and it will never go back to the way it use to be!!!

I wonder what T net is going to be like when he bans fans from going on the field

Apr 13, 2016, 11:57 AM

After a football game. I bet it's in the works. He kinda strikes me as a busy-body. Always has to be doing something even if it doesn't need fixing.

all it's going to take is

Apr 13, 2016, 12:22 PM

one stupid drunk fan to say the wrong thing to a opposing player/coach, and then BAM! no more going on the field.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,622
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic