Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So ... we are back to firing Brownell
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

So ... we are back to firing Brownell

Feb 15, 2014, 8:38 PM

since Jack won today?

AmIrite?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

At the moment we're trying to fire me.***

Feb 15, 2014, 8:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Did you steal dsp's or GWP's punchline?***

Feb 15, 2014, 8:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Nope, but I have a lovely anonymous donor TD

Feb 15, 2014, 8:43 PM

stalking me and I've had a few shoutout posts by starstruck admirers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

^^^^^This is what happened. I was kinda watching to see if

Feb 15, 2014, 10:31 PM

you would go all Frank Martin on them. Sadly, no.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: Nope, but I have a lovely anonymous donor TD

Feb 16, 2014, 1:45 AM [ in reply to Nope, but I have a lovely anonymous donor TD ]

It is a bit childish when someone TDs someone just for giving their opinion without being harsh. Some on here will TD you for not saying something the exact way they would have said it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

fingers crossed...

Feb 15, 2014, 10:40 PM [ in reply to At the moment we're trying to fire me.*** ]

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

pretty sure that's sop round these parts. jack wins, rest of

Feb 15, 2014, 10:39 PM

the athletic dept gets a little nervous.

it'll pass, we'll fire jack again soon enough.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So ... we are back to firing Brownell

Feb 16, 2014, 1:36 AM

Some maybe, but most are not!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll Tell You What

Feb 16, 2014, 7:19 AM

Even trade, Tom Crean of Indiana for BB. I'd do it in a heartbeat. Clemson fans, by and large, have no idea how good a coach you've got.

I'm assuming you just watched the Boilermakers

Feb 16, 2014, 12:03 PM

Run Tan Crean and his band of 5* players out of the gym. Purdue's leading scorer was a 5th year transfer from mighty Seattle University.

Since the invention of sports, fans, old and young alike,

Feb 16, 2014, 9:52 AM

have wildly celebrated victories...and d@mned coaches to Hades over losses.

Every coach at Clemson I can recall...even Frank Howard and Danny Ford...has suffered the same fate. Kind of ties in with the phrase, "All glory is fleeting," for one day you're a hero, the next, the "Fire _________" crowds are screaming.

Problem is most good folks fail to realize that we will lose some here and there, and that a coach's true worth is in his/her ability to develop a program that shows progress over a period of time. And that, my Friends, has to be the consideration.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the athletes used to participate naked.

Feb 16, 2014, 9:58 AM

i'm ok with them changing that part.

well, unless we're talking women's mud rasslin.

;)

oh and good morning hartins!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic