Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So - what's going on in Portland? I see The Feds tear
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

So - what's going on in Portland? I see The Feds tear

Jul 23, 2020, 10:27 PM

gassing what appears to be relatively calm "protests". But in the background, I see federal building completely covered in graffiti from the ground to 10-feet high. There are some reports of people trying to set buildings on fire.

Is this a case - like in Seattle - where the local police are just standing back and letting the protesters do whatever they want? Or are they truly mostly gathering and protesting calmly and then leaving at the end of the night?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think shooting fireworks at police and...

Jul 23, 2020, 10:41 PM

throwing molotav cocktails at buildings would be characterized as "generally peaceful" on most MSM networks these days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not everyone thows molotov cocktails

Jul 24, 2020, 3:15 AM

there are a couple of people that are just standing around watching peacefully

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ohhh just a little attempted murder

Jul 23, 2020, 10:48 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ohhh just a little attempted murder

Jul 24, 2020, 8:51 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So - what's going on in Portland? I see The Feds tear

Jul 23, 2020, 11:42 PM

Have any of your friends been tear-gassed just for peacefully protesting a brutal police murder? Like in DC so that TheRump could have his photo made while holding a Bible upside down. (I'm sure that was the closest he ever came to opening a Bible. TheRump named a Bible book as "Two Corinthians." He didn't know ...)
And then the GOP refuses to do anything of significance about that?

No, I didn't think so. You're a Clueless Karen.

I would guess you might be a Clueless Trumper Cult member. But I hope not, for your sake. It's sad so many people (about 36% of voters) live in the fantasyland of lies constantly repeated by TheRump and FoxFakeNews. (It is amazing how they can completely change their news spin and y'all soak it in, forgetting that TheRump and FoxFakeNews lied to you, continuosly.) So sad for you cultists. It must be hard to admit that you have been conned. By an idiot.

Have you wondered who on his staff suggested he take the preliminary scan test for Alzheimers? Twice, he was bragging about acing that test, on FoxFakeNews. The doctor that designed the test said that it's a very simple test and if you don't ace the test, the doc asks you to surrender your card keys. The hardest task is to count down from one hundred by subtracting 7, multiple times.
He's an idiot!
And his cult is mostly comprised of non-thinkers. Sad.

Jul 24, 2020, 2:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

only a complete idiot gets tear gassed

Jul 24, 2020, 3:19 AM [ in reply to Re: So - what's going on in Portland? I see The Feds tear ]

some people have no sense at all

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You seem to know what going on there. Are the protesters

Jul 24, 2020, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: So - what's going on in Portland? I see The Feds tear ]

leaving in the evening and then coming back? Or are they camped out? Are they damaging property (let's assume that graffiti is not damaging property)? Are they preventing businesses from operating?

I'm asking because I don't know and news organizations are reporting different points of view.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2020, 12:25 AM

That’s a hip town. I heard it was a gas last night.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 24, 2020, 5:32 AM

What are they protesting exactly and what are they hoping to achieve? What's their endgame?

W t f? Peaceful? Stop watching CNN and

Jul 24, 2020, 6:59 AM

MSNBC. Holy ####

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: W t f? Peaceful? Stop watching CNN and

Jul 24, 2020, 7:07 AM

Maybe they are generally peaceful. That is possible. Maybe they aren't. FOX will want to make you think they are all riots. MSNBC would like you to think they are peaceful needed protests due to systemic racism the black people face.

I didn't say they were peaceful.***

Jul 24, 2020, 8:48 AM [ in reply to W t f? Peaceful? Stop watching CNN and ]

Jul 24, 2020, 7:17 AM

All the “peaceful” protestors have to do is stay away from the federal buildings. Why is that so fng hard??

Jul 24, 2020, 7:17 AM

All the “peaceful” protestors have to do is stay away from the federal buildings. Why is that so fng hard??

Jul 24, 2020, 7:51 AM

Protestors meet up at the federal courthouse every night and start trying to burn it down with fireworks and Molotov cocktails. Feds come out and deploy tear gas. Protestors then employ pearl clutching techniques.

They're the anticapitalists. The ageless bane of our nation.

Jul 24, 2020, 7:51 AM

The same folks who took over the hippie and peace movements, the Civil rights movement, the environmental movement, occupy Wall Street, and now BLM. They just want to latch onto whatever flavor of movement of the day has the greatest chance at toppling the evil capitalist system.

They do seem concentrated on Portland for some reason.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So - what's going on in Portland?

Jul 24, 2020, 8:32 AM

Pick your side.

Progressive: federal troops and police are causing the violence
Liberal: first amendment rights
Independent: I just believe what the MSM says (see above)
Conservative: the law should be enforced

'Relative,' to what?

Jul 24, 2020, 9:31 AM

Going on two full months and people are still ignoring the violence of the rioters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can see the graffiti, so I know they're not just sitting

Jul 24, 2020, 10:36 AM

there singing Kumbaya. But are they being destructive (assuming that painting everything is not destructive)? Are they blocking businesses?

Apparently things got bad last night - but were they bad before the The Feds showed up?

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic