Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Smart techy tnetters...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,109

Smart techy tnetters...

Aug 29, 2018, 5:43 PM

My brother wants to know what's the best source to view all Clemson games live via the internet?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: Smart techy tnetters...

Aug 29, 2018, 5:48 PM

Watch ESPN app on an Nvidia shield streaming device .

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2018, 5:57 PM

Thanks. Does it block you if you live in a certain area? Do you have to have a cable/TV service account to use this method?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

yes and yes***

Aug 29, 2018, 5:59 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2018, 6:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Smart techy tnetters... ]

It does ask for a TV provider , but it does give you the option to choose other ways if your provider isn’t listed. There are other ways to get live stream games on the device through third party add ons like droidadmin which doesn’t require tv providers. I would recommend a VPN though.

Aug 29, 2018, 6:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Smart techy tnetters... ]

You can watch it if you have ESPN on your channel line up or if you have a friend or relative that gets it.
A lot of people don't know this but if you have a Charter, Comcast, Direct TV etc act you can create user accounts under your own, then give them a user ID and password and they can watch whatever you are subscribed to. Most providers have 6 to 8 accounts available to set up. Then you can watch it on a PC, Tablet, Phone, Firestick or Android TV Box (my personal favorite).

The tricky part is to watch blacked-out games.
I use an IP Blocker that makes it look like I'm in Canada, aye?
So you would have to go all the way through the process of clicking on the game and then just before you do go and open your VPN ###### and then click on the game.
The reason that you have to do this is because if you started to navigate through ESPN after you logged into your remote VPN service then you wouldn't be able to browse all the way to the game launch point. It would tell you that you were "out of market for this type of programming."

So you'd browse to ESPN, click on Watch and on the drop down menu you'd select "Watch Schedule & Replays"
Then find your "Replay" or "Live Game".

However, due to Clemson's awesome program and progress you probably won't find a blacked-out game anytime soon.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2018, 6:14 PM

Hmm, evidently A P P L E T is a forbidden word.
Who would've known?

I forgot to mention that distance isn't an issue either, in other words you don't have to have an IP address close to the person that gave you the account info and you don't have to use the same ISP either.
I used my daughters for years, she's down in Naples FL and I'm up in Greenville, SC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 29, 2018, 5:59 PM

ESPN App is reliable for the most part. However, I watched all of the games on Youtube last year. At kickoff, just search for the game (ex. Clemson vs Louisville live stream). You can also type in the matchup and choose the live option under the filters.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,109
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic