Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney details reason for Senior Day move
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

FB Update: Swinney details reason for Senior Day move

Nov 12, 2014, 7:03 PM

Swinney details reason for Senior Day move

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Translation

Nov 12, 2014, 7:06 PM

It's gonna be about business November 29th.

Exactly***

Nov 12, 2014, 7:09 PM

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Translation

Nov 12, 2014, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Translation ]

Yes, and I like the message.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

If my last home game EVER

Nov 12, 2014, 7:19 PM

happened to be against SC, I'd wanna run down that hill one last time with all me teammates and coaches the same way I had the previous times over the last four years. I like this idea, just should've been thought of and announced prior to the season instead of two weeks before the Ga State game

Re: If my last home game EVER

Nov 12, 2014, 8:41 PM

No, this really is better. It puts an even more special emphasis on the game that waiting and not telling it might not have done. This way the Tigers get to build up to a crescendo and then finish this final act of the concert in stellar fashion. Great move by Dabo, and I bet the team responds very well. JMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2014, 8:45 PM [ in reply to If my last home game EVER ]

And this affects you how??

Nov 12, 2014, 8:48 PM

It affects me in my genes.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

real. comfortable. genes.***

Nov 12, 2014, 9:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Translation

Nov 12, 2014, 8:43 PM [ in reply to Translation ]

Well said! Very succinct and very accurate, IMO.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is a Brilliant Move.

Nov 12, 2014, 7:17 PM

We need them boys focused on braking coot necks, not kissing moms.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is a Brilliant Move.

Nov 12, 2014, 11:12 PM

Breaking* ....... ;)

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes.

Nov 12, 2014, 7:42 PM

This has been known to suck the life out of the stadium before the Hill run. Send em all in against the clowns with the whole stadium rocking.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Yes.

Nov 12, 2014, 7:47 PM

Dabo is doing it right .
Coots gonna pay !

DB23

Re: FB Update: Swinney details reason for Senior Day move

Nov 12, 2014, 8:11 PM

Love this! Always felt like it took away from the SC game atmosphere and was kinda a buzz kill. Good job Dabo. I'm glad we have a coach who can recognize these things and make it right. Hope we keep it like this going forward especially for sc or any other tough opponents for the last home game.

Nov 12, 2014, 8:37 PM

Absolutely! I don't want the Tigers thinking of anything but kicking their butts, just like it is supposed to be.

EXCELLENT IDEA!!!

Nov 12, 2014, 8:36 PM

I don't want the Tigers thinking of anything but, this is the last chance we get to go out there and take care of business that has not been attended to properly for way too long. Go Tigers, and get out there and restore order to the Tiger Universe. This thing has gotten out of hand, and it is time to stop ignoring and finish the job.

Nov 12, 2014, 8:38 PM

TU! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Smart coache !*

Nov 12, 2014, 9:06 PM

smart move coach !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The seniors deserve their moment, moving it to this game

Nov 13, 2014, 1:20 AM

makes so much sense. USuCk will be our biggest game of the year from a bowl standpoint and the fact that we need to beat them. I like that were gonna have 100% focus on the game, for the players and the fans. Also, having it for the GAST games means we can take as much time as needed to honor each and every player without having the other team and the TV crews breathing down our necks. Love this move from Dabo and Co.

I think this is a great idea and we should do it every year

Nov 13, 2014, 7:47 AM

Every year SCar is our final home game, that is. We should recognize the seniors on a day where all of our attention and appreciation can be focused on them. When we do it at the SCar game it's a huge distraction, and having them come down the hill one-by-one kills the atmosphere in the place. Plus you have 10K-15K coots there ready to boo any senior they see fit, so now those coots are denied that chance. I think this is a fantastic move.

I agree. I never liked all the presentations before kickoff.

Nov 13, 2014, 1:32 PM

It really distracts from the atmosphere and entrance. Do all that stuff at halftime and that goes for you to Iptay.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic