Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
She is in, let
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 43
| visibility 717

She is in, let

Apr 12, 2015, 3:31 PM

your hate spew. I predict slander, lies, filth, and some worse things. Go Tigers, you were in for me today at BC.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/can-hillary-clinton-go-small-with-her-big-116202776811.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Slander, lies, filth, and some worse things...

Apr 12, 2015, 4:38 PM

What are things the Clinton's are guilty of? For $300, Alex.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you seen her logo?

Apr 12, 2015, 5:49 PM

A big ol right pointing red arrow plastered over 2 wimpy blue bars. Hmmm!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

for once i agree with you....

Apr 12, 2015, 4:39 PM

I too predict her campaign will be full slander, lies, and filth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: for once i agree with you....

Apr 12, 2015, 4:52 PM

I am just glad you conservatives have been handling her presumptive nomination with so much class.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i was gonna post somethin

Apr 12, 2015, 5:14 PM

but my message got wiped clean

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i was gonna post somethin

Apr 12, 2015, 5:20 PM

what difference does that make?

Re: i was gonna post somethin***

Apr 12, 2015, 5:23 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2015, 6:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 12, 2015, 11:17 PM

you guise are blowing your wad too soon. save your good zingers for the national stage. :)

Re: for once i agree with you....

Apr 12, 2015, 5:58 PM [ in reply to Re: for once i agree with you.... ]

I certainly do NOT agree with him. Obviously he has trouble with reading composition. Let's compare the quality of her presentations with the quality of flow's outright lies. He has the tea party supporting him with their hate Dem. points. You were dead on about their class, best piece of irony I've seen lately. Go Sec. Clinton and Go Tigers, y'all have class even if the P&R pubs. do not.

Leave the Tigers out of your politics please.***

Apr 12, 2015, 6:02 PM

theres sport scores to post, why you on Politics/ Religion

Apr 12, 2015, 6:18 PM

board?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nothing worth noting.***

Apr 12, 2015, 6:21 PM

There surely

Apr 13, 2015, 10:00 AM [ in reply to theres sport scores to post, why you on Politics/ Religion ]

are, dear lady. Tigers are part of my religion and I campaign for them everywhere. You are better than these tea party haters here. Go Tigers, Go Sec. Clinton, Go good folks everywhere. My best to you.

Leave me out of your

Apr 13, 2015, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Leave the Tigers out of your politics please.*** ]

life please. I post what I want, when I want to. I support Sec. Clinton's candidacy, and I do not support the malodorous flow of hatred from about a dozen of the far right posters here. Time for a low profile as we see the coming campaign unfold. I will attempt to ignore my attackers and just post a supportive idea now and again. Go Tigers, keep a high positive profile as you enter the new season. We gonna win on all fronts.

FAP, FAP, FAP ********

Apr 12, 2015, 5:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can she articulate a coherent policy agenda?

Apr 12, 2015, 6:09 PM

Because I don't think the "you like me more than the other guys" strategy Obama used in '12 is going to work for Clinton. While she's kind of the celebrity candidate like Obama was, people have far more negative feelings for her.

If she can slow her party's lurch to the left that we've seen over the last 7 years, I think she'll be much more appealing to blue-collar types and the middle class.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She'll follow in Obama's centrist footsteps is my guess

Apr 12, 2015, 6:46 PM

maybe even more to the right which will be interesting as she goes against a pretty far right opponent.

The democratic party in Congress has moved more to the left as the right as moved to the right, but I'm not sure that has the same affect on the democratic presidential nomination as the right's move has on their nominee.

But I agree that Clinton has way more baggage and negatives to overcome than did Obama, but are her negatives enough to elect from a pretty poor list of Republican nominees? (This is why I don't understand Romney saying he's not running. I think he would win against Clinton. His toughest test would be getting the Republican nomination, which may be why he's not running. His party has moved too far to the right.)

Your perception of things is very different from mine

Apr 12, 2015, 7:38 PM

Obama came from the progressive wing of the Democratic Party and governed closer to the center than his past would've suggested. However, he was hardly a centrist, and his presidency has made progressive issues far more mainstream than they have been since the 60s. I don't think it's a stretch to say that his policies (and especially his rhetoric) have been further to the left than anybody since Johnson, but I suppose that shouldn't be a surprise since all the Democratic presidents we've had since then have been from the south.

I also don't think that the Republican bench is, by any means, shallow. While Romney might've done better against a less attractive person than Obama, he's just not someone who inspires people and I think he's either incapable or unwilling to talk in detail about a center-right reform platform. He had a great opportunity to do that in the '12 campaign because Obama (smartly) made the whole thing about voting for him against the rich, uncool white guy with too good hair. Instead he let the campaign consultants take him down the road of sloganeering ("you built that," etc.), except for in that second debate where he showed he knew something about Medicare.

Not a surprise we differ on this, but..

Apr 12, 2015, 8:19 PM

I'll concede that Obama is more center-left but has been pragmatic in picking the liberal initiatives to push in his 6+ years.

As for Romney, I agree with the argument that he only lost because more people voted, people that will most likely not in 2016. That would be in his favor. Republicans will want to control every level of Government, so they will push hard in getting their base out and I think with Romney they'll also get a number of the center/moderate vote. He lost 2012 because he made the infamous 48% remark, and that would still be his biggest problem for 2016, but with less dems voting I could have seen him easily beating Clinton.

Hillary doesn't really inspire the base which will be her main problem. The pubs will have their base inspired (as they always do), but will they be able to inspire the moderates/centrists?

They'll need someone to articulate a real agenda...

Apr 12, 2015, 9:34 PM

and that's why I don't particularly want a Romney being nominated again. Whoever the nominee is would be really smart to look at the "reformi-con" writers' work (http://conservativereform.com/roomtogrow/). In the absence of somebody really inspirational like Reagan or Obama, just using the same rhetoric about the same old policy of across the board tax cuts isn't going to persuade anybody. And Republicans have been far too skittish about talking about abortion, which is an issue that polling shows should be in their favor. At any rate, Republicans need to think a little more like populists and a little less like business owners.

One interesting development would be if Jim Webb decides to run for president. I don't know if he'd be a legitimate representative of the older Democratic group of "Blue Dogs" that have largely disappeared from the party, but he would show that there is still some variety among Democrats. Him, Clinton, and Warren would give voters the full spectrum of Democratic politics. Not that he'd win the nomination, but if he did and somebody like Rand Paul was nominated, I think a lot of conservatives would vote for Webb.

"has been pragmatic in picking the liberal initiatives to

Apr 13, 2015, 9:06 PM [ in reply to Not a surprise we differ on this, but.. ]

push in his 6+ years."

Much like Bush waged the wrong war after 9/11, Obama took the opportunity to ram a healthcare bill into law on the tail of one of the worst economic periods this country has ever had. Seems like there were, and are, much more important issues than healthcare finance reform when 10% of the country was looking for a job.

"Pragmatic"...indeed.

Thanks

Apr 13, 2015, 10:07 AM [ in reply to Can she articulate a coherent policy agenda? ]

for a cogent response. I disagree that The Dems. have moved left over the past 7 yrs., but I agree that she will appeal to thinking folks (blue collar, middle class, and others) everywhere. Sort of like the Tigers, they represent all classes of folks. Go Tigers.

I still want to know about the $100,000 payoff she got in AR***

Apr 12, 2015, 6:39 PM

Lies? LOL... just tell the truth about the Clintons.***

Apr 12, 2015, 6:41 PM

Interdasting in this thread, TU's for Cons

Apr 13, 2015, 9:02 AM

Nada for LIBS
They wont even TU each other.......now watch em appear!

Nonsense,

Apr 13, 2015, 10:15 AM

I TU all posts I consider cogent. I cannot TD. Anyway both are sort of childish, and a weakness of mine. Go Tigers, eliminate your weaknesses.

I cause more TU's for the Pubs. than any Pub. does. I attract a pile of the most rabid ones here. Go Tigers.

Re: Interdasting in this thread, TU's for Cons

Apr 13, 2015, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Interdasting in this thread, TU's for Cons ]

probably because we do not feel the need to jerk each other off

Re: She is in, let

Apr 14, 2015, 7:01 AM

I am happy for you because you are clearly excited about her candidacy, congrats. Please share with us a few of her accomplishments that make you feel that she will make a great commander in chief. Hanks in advance.

It takes an effective person who is skilled in the art

Apr 14, 2015, 9:30 AM

of negotiations to lead a country.

Sometimes, "negotiations" really means simply getting away with stuff.

I appreciate your good wishes. At least your

Apr 14, 2015, 10:54 AM [ in reply to Re: She is in, let ]

reading comprehension is far better than that of Alex's buddy. Still, I have a tendency to not answer a question from someone who never answers a question. Why don't you begin by telling me your Pub. choice to oppose her and why you like him. I look at the potential slate and cannot determine a viable candidate. I shall be happy for you if you have a choice. Go Tigers, be a good candidate for a national champion.

It wouldn't matter who the republican candidate is, does it?

Apr 14, 2015, 12:58 PM

You fell lock step into Obama love after Hillary couldn't make it last time. Doesn't really matter who is on the team, as long as it's "your team".

The only thing I've ever seen Hillary accomplish is staying married to Bill after and during he was screwing around on her. I guess after Obama's qualifications, that good as anything to be a president.

Your

Apr 14, 2015, 1:37 PM

intense hatred has blinded your ability to see greatness. This capable woman is respected globally. You folks don't have a viable candidate. You are as bad as Lumbee. You ask a lot of questions but have no answers. Go Tigers, don't ever get blind-sided.

"This capable woman is respected globally"

Apr 14, 2015, 1:58 PM

By whom? For what?

One accomplishment. Just one thing official that she has successfully done that the American public would look at and go "well, at least she did that".

And I don't mean the bad stuff like Benghazi, or email servers, or staying in the same house with a noted philanderer.

Re: "This capable woman is respected globally"

Apr 14, 2015, 2:11 PM

He actually listed her being married to Bill as an accomplishment a few weeks ago.

LOL

Still trying to figure out how being a first lady makes you eligible to be president

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about

Apr 14, 2015, 2:42 PM

Senator, Secretary of State, author, Wellesley and Yale graduate. Can any of your beloved yoyos match that? I thought we had established a while back that you were not a radical, She agrees with 4 of the 6 points you mentioned. Does any Pub. do that. Think man, you are hanging with the wrong crowd. Go Tigers, get real, don't try to make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Why the automatic comparison to anyone?

Apr 14, 2015, 2:49 PM

I just wanted to know what SHE has done..not what anyone else has done. She voted for the Iraq war as a senator, so I guess she did that.

But really, so far all you're telling me is that she is the tallest midget in the room.

And who is that respects her "worldwide"?

Re: How about

Apr 15, 2015, 9:31 PM [ in reply to How about ]

What are some of her accomplishments as a senator and secretary of state that you admire?

Re: I appreciate your good wishes. At least your

Apr 15, 2015, 9:29 PM [ in reply to I appreciate your good wishes. At least your ]

My favorite potential candidate is Mike Pence. I think he is sensible and pragmatic and carries himself well. He seems to be a solid governor and a good communicator. I do not see a deep bench on either side, quite frankly.

Be afraid

Apr 14, 2015, 10:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Be afraid

Apr 14, 2015, 10:59 AM

You are a naughty boy. But some of your compatriot Pubs. are just plain raunchy. Go Tigers but do not be raunchy, just naughty to coots.

Don't you have some oysters to harvest?

Apr 14, 2015, 11:15 AM

I mean,it is the last month with an "r" in it for a while...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Hey,

Apr 14, 2015, 11:19 AM

we have refrigeration now. FDR helped the whole country get access to this convenience. We now eat oysters year round. Didn't you know that? Go Hillary and Go Tigers, may you find many pearls in your oysters.

Replies: 43
| visibility 717
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic