Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Slade Pinkington III, GITT and Tell Us About Yourself
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 656

Slade Pinkington III, GITT and Tell Us About Yourself

Apr 11, 2019, 11:15 AM

Slade Pilkington iii

1. Would you rather know WHEN you are going to die, or HOW you are going to die?

2. How long would it take you to drink all of the water in an above ground pool?

3. Pick one person to be Earth's ambassador to the Aliens, who would you pick and why?

4. Would you rather be blind or dickless?

5. Would you rather go to jail for one year, or go to jail with a Rubix cube and can leave when done?

6. Do you think there are more murders or pr0nstars in the world today?

7. Would you take $4 million as payment to be set up on To Catch A Predator?

8. What STD would you be willing to have if you could also give it to your biggest enemy?

9. What fictional character would you love to beat the crap out of?

10. If you were sent back to the Roman Empire with a fully charged iPhone, could you take over the world?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I know a pilkington

Apr 11, 2019, 11:18 AM

he's a preacher in Florida.

Short little ### hole.

But since he was a man of the cloth I couldn't call him that to his face.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Dood you forgot to tag him

Apr 11, 2019, 11:39 AM

Obed®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You seem like a jovial bunch of rapscallions. So I will give your questionnaire a go.

Apr 11, 2019, 12:08 PM

1. Would you rather know WHEN you are going to die, or HOW you are going to die?

Fortunately for me, this question is not applicable. You see Ryan, great progress has been made in the study of biological sciences, dealing specifically in genetic modification of the human body. In fact my father made a large donation to fund a study that was done at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York, that found that by suppressing the release of a single protein in the hypothalamus region of the brain, they were able to extend the lifetime of mice and reduce the onset of age related illness. I’m sorry, it is all probably a little over your head. So to put it succinctly, my family has enough money that I should never have to die.

2. How long would it take you to drink all of the water in an above ground pool?

I had quite a hardy laugh at this one. I only drink Veen water shipped in from Finland. And oh dear, I couldn’t even imagine being near an above ground swimming pool.

3. Pick one person to be Earth's ambassador to the Aliens, who would you pick and why?

Slade Pilkington iii. Because I’m the most qualified to understand their advanced intellect.

4. Would you rather be blind or dickless?

Definitely blind. At least I wouldn’t have to see all the necessitous people that walk by our tailgate on game days.

5. Would you rather go to jail for one year, or go to jail with a Rubix cube and can leave when done?

It’s Rubik’s Cube. And I can regularly solve a Cube in just under 3 minutes.

6. Do you think there are more murders or pr0nstars in the world today?

Why would I even care? Although an old family friend did have a collection of old snuff films that I found quite amusing.

7. Would you take $4 million as payment to be set up on To Catch A Predator?

On advisement from my lawyer, I can no longer speak on this subject. (But of course I would take the $4 Million. Father has gotten me out of a pinch before. He will most certainly do it again.)

8. What STD would you be willing to have if you could also give it to your biggest enemy?

I’m uncertain how to answer this question. Interestingly enough I overheard a young man who was picking up our gym towels for the laundry, discussing the “stanky leg”, whilst I was working out a few days ago. It seems like a horrid description of some sexually transmitted disease. I of course do not keep the company of anyone who would have any disease. So I of course am at no risk of contracting an “STD”.

9. What fictional character would you love to beat the crap out of?

Robin Hood

10. If you were sent back to the Roman Empire with a fully charged iPhone, could you take over the world?

Why would I have to go back in time to take over the world?

Robin Hood

Apr 11, 2019, 12:47 PM

lutz, just ####### lutz

9. What fictional character would you love to beat the crap

Apr 11, 2019, 12:48 PM [ in reply to You seem like a jovial bunch of rapscallions. So I will give your questionnaire a go. ]

out of?

Robin Hood

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 9. What fictional character would you love to beat the crap

Apr 11, 2019, 12:50 PM

Follow up question on this:

Apr 11, 2019, 12:50 PM [ in reply to You seem like a jovial bunch of rapscallions. So I will give your questionnaire a go. ]

Do both Obed and I get to count these points towards our total? Just Obed? Just me?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

JFC, Obed how many troll handles do you have ?

Apr 11, 2019, 12:52 PM [ in reply to You seem like a jovial bunch of rapscallions. So I will give your questionnaire a go. ]

Obed®

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This pains me to say, but

Apr 11, 2019, 11:28 PM

I could binge on absinthe and amphetamines for a week and I’m not sure I could churn out quality material like this as quickly as this guy did.

This is like Hank Aaron watching Barry Bonds break his record.....you don’t like it, but GD do you admire it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice...very whale done! But like others have alluded...

Apr 11, 2019, 1:06 PM [ in reply to You seem like a jovial bunch of rapscallions. So I will give your questionnaire a go. ]

this reeks of scokkery.

LOLLERS!!!! Robin Hood.***

Apr 11, 2019, 6:16 PM [ in reply to You seem like a jovial bunch of rapscallions. So I will give your questionnaire a go. ]

Replies: 11
| visibility 656
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic