Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sitting at dinner when. . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 775

Sitting at dinner when. . .

Dec 31, 2016, 1:19 PM

So remember I'm not doing my regular job. . . I'm somewhere where we already had dinner and the game will start at 3 AM.

I'm sitting enjoying my once a week steak with a few of my work mates when some newbie that showed up on the last flight sits down sporting a overrated state university shirt.

Since he was new and I wanted to enjoy my steak I decided to ignore his poor wardrobe choice. . . Until. . . He makes a point to troll the conversation about how he can't wait to wake up at 3 am to watch his buckeyes take the field for the win. All this while staring at my tigers t-shirt acting like they had already won. No respect. . .

I finished my bite of ribeye. Took a slow drink of water. Staring at him the whole time. Then I replied, I don't much care what you feel like at 3am. My great hope and expectation is that you will have cried yourself back to sleep by 0400.

We ate the rest of the meal without another word. I really hope this isn't even close tonight. I am sick of the big 10 fans who think they are it! They are almost as bad as the dayum SEC!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sitting at dinner when. . .

Dec 31, 2016, 10:14 PM

Ohh. . . . I can't wait to find see this guy at brunch later today!

Re: Sitting at dinner when. . .

Dec 31, 2016, 10:25 PM

HAHA great story. I liked your retort at the dinner table! Now you don't have to say another word because that dude will do everything he can to avoid you.. if you do see him, that boy won't make eye contact.

I'm sure us tigers have a lot of similar stories as the big 10 chest pounding has been too much this year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell him hi at morning chow.***

Dec 31, 2016, 10:27 PM

Replies: 3
| visibility 775
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic