Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In my opinion Dabo needs to get all in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

In my opinion Dabo needs to get all in

Mar 5, 2018, 3:39 PM

What kind of message is he sending his offense by trying to recruit a punter? Either he doesn't have confidence in his players to go out and score TDs or he doesn't have confidence in his coaches to call TD plays. Dabo needs to get all in quickly, or I won't be surprised if guys like Trevor Lawrence and Justyn Ross start to re-think their commitment. I'm sure Bama would gladly get rid of all their punters to welcome those two guys with open arms.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I promised crump 'no gifs' today,

Mar 5, 2018, 3:42 PM

but you're making it very hard.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

"you're making it very hard"?

Mar 5, 2018, 3:43 PM

null

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

If there was EVER a post begging for a gif, this is it !!!***

Mar 5, 2018, 3:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: "making it very hard"?

Mar 5, 2018, 3:58 PM [ in reply to "you're making it very hard"? ]

Strange dude huh?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: "you're making it very hard"?

Mar 5, 2018, 9:47 PM [ in reply to "you're making it very hard"? ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: "you're making it very hard"?

Mar 6, 2018, 11:52 AM [ in reply to "you're making it very hard"? ]

You have Bob's attention, go on.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s because I have a...

Mar 6, 2018, 8:37 PM

pulse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

We don't want to hear about your pillow talk.***

Mar 5, 2018, 5:22 PM [ in reply to I promised crump 'no gifs' today, ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: In my opinion Dabo needs to get all in

Mar 5, 2018, 3:44 PM

JUST CAME UP WITH A GREAT IDEA. BEFORE POSTING ONE OF YOUR WITTY LITTLE STATEMENTS MAYBE THE POSTER COULD TELL EVERYONE WHAT YEAR YOU ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL. NOT THAT YOUR SOPHOMORIC HUMOR IS NOT A KNEESLAPPER MIND YOU.

That does it

Mar 5, 2018, 3:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: That does it

Mar 5, 2018, 4:00 PM

Does what? ??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"it"

Mar 5, 2018, 5:10 PM

try to keep up

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I have every intention of using that quote in the future.***

Mar 5, 2018, 3:51 PM [ in reply to Re: In my opinion Dabo needs to get all in ]

I saw it first!

Mar 5, 2018, 3:52 PM

Too late.***

Mar 5, 2018, 5:09 PM [ in reply to I have every intention of using that quote in the future.*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

What? I can't hear you

Mar 5, 2018, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Re: In my opinion Dabo needs to get all in ]

Please type louder next time. TIA

Re: What? I can't hear you

Mar 5, 2018, 3:55 PM

JUST CAME UP WITH A GREAT IDEA. BEFORE POSTING ONE OF YOUR WITTY LITTLE STATEMENTS MAYBE THE POSTER COULD TELL EVERYONE WHAT YEAR YOU ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL. NOT THAT YOUR SOPHOMORIC HUMOR IS NOT A KNEESLAPPER MIND YOU.

Re: What? I can't hear you

Mar 5, 2018, 3:59 PM [ in reply to What? I can't hear you ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're as entertaining as any one of them, de.

Mar 6, 2018, 7:00 AM [ in reply to Re: In my opinion Dabo needs to get all in ]

Just knowing you're miserable delights my soul.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2018, 3:56 PM

slut...

You just get me***

Mar 5, 2018, 3:57 PM

Glad someone does.***

Mar 5, 2018, 4:44 PM

He's much more popular over at FGF.

Mar 5, 2018, 4:45 PM

HTH out loudly

Re: You just get me***

Mar 5, 2018, 4:44 PM [ in reply to You just get me*** ]

I'm psycho analyzing here. I truly believe GWP was banned from kindergarten and that is what started his downward spiral.

It's a sound theory, but maybe he was raised in the wilds...

Mar 5, 2018, 4:51 PM

by jackals, before running off to law skewl?

Mar 5, 2018, 6:42 PM

I don't quite understand your concerns here. We have to always recruit the best of the best players at all positions. Hunter Johnson said that's why the top players want to come to Clemson. In the immortal words of Ric Flair, to be The Man you have to Beat The Man. Same applies to recruiting. Just MHO. Go Tigers!!

Mar 5, 2018, 6:48 PM

These fine ladies approve of this messsge

#### yeah! That's right in my wheelhouse....***

Mar 6, 2018, 7:18 AM

null

Mar 5, 2018, 9:19 PM

POTD.......Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!