Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Since we are making debate predictions, here's another one.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 525

Since we are making debate predictions, here's another one.

Sep 29, 2020, 7:58 AM

After the debate, regardless of whatever happens, people on this board who are already loyal to their candidate and have made up their mind in the voting booth will declare their old fart the decisive winner without any real evidence or facts to support that claim. They'll champion their old fart's lies and inaccuracies, and they'll cheer over any zingers said on stage.

The Trump camp will be a little noisier about it because they think this whole game is a pro wrestling match, but the Biden side won't be any less wrong.

What will be lost is the fact that we just watched two senile, perverted old men who are unfit for the office, and this is somehow the best we can muster.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Over / Under & Who on "Pipe down, old man" line.

Sep 29, 2020, 8:02 AM

I'm going with DJT on a pre-emptive strike under the 8-minute mark.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am expecting Biden to do well***

Sep 29, 2020, 8:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm expecting Trump to be Trump

Sep 29, 2020, 8:54 AM

he will call names, spin information, and just down right lie. He will be the buzzword and zinger king tonight.

Biden will be well prepared but I'm not sure what strategy he should take with somebody who will not base his responses in truth.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: I'm expecting Trump to be Trump

Sep 29, 2020, 9:13 AM

he will call names, spin information, and just down right lie. He will be the buzzword and zinger king tonight.

Biden will be well prepared but I'm not sure what strategy he should take with somebody who will not base his responses in truth.

Funny that dummies like you continue to say, “trump is going to lie and spin facts just like trump does.”

What about Biden???

- he lied about enrolling at a historically black college
- he’s had to drop out of previous presidential campaigns because of plagiarism
- he has said on multiple occasions that 2/3s of the US population has died from the ‘rona
- he’s flip flopped on fracking and just about every other main talking point
- he continues to lie about the Charlottesville “fine people” hoax
- he lies about his association with hunter Biden’s business dealings
- he lies about being a pedophile

Why don’t you just cut the #### and say “I expect both candidates to lie and spin the truth” just like
All politicians.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The historically black college attendence

Sep 29, 2020, 9:15 AM

never gained traction and we all know why.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WAT? You expected him to pull out.***

Sep 29, 2020, 9:08 AM [ in reply to I am expecting Biden to do well*** ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Amphetamine is a heck of a drug

Sep 29, 2020, 10:56 AM [ in reply to I am expecting Biden to do well*** ]

Joes eyes will be bugged out of his head

Re: Since we are making debate predictions, here's another one.

Sep 29, 2020, 9:02 AM

Puppet master beats Puppet.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2020, 9:08 AM

I expect Biden to perform better than a lot are expecting.

But I still expect DT to wipe the floor with him.

Reminds of Parks and Rec for both candidates

Sep 29, 2020, 9:12 AM

when Jennifer Barkley says "oh expectations are crazy low. If he strings two coherent sentences together, the press well say he's doing exceptionally well"

Biden has not much to lose, the bar

Sep 29, 2020, 9:14 AM

is set so low that if he just does relatively well, the media will gush and its all we will hear. Chris Matthews will get that tingle up his leg and all will be good.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden has not much to lose, the bar

Sep 29, 2020, 9:27 AM

I agree unless he has a total melt down. The media will say he won no matter what just like in 2016 when they said Hillary won every debate. Hillary is a lot smarter than ole Joe but that is not say much.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First post Evar in P&R

Sep 29, 2020, 9:16 AM

This is the best and most accurate OP I've ever seent. Nothing butt trufs hear. Both are losers but as a country, we are the biggest losers for letting it come down to these two clowns.

Sep 29, 2020, 9:25 AM

Funny that you start this thread and act like you are not one of the parties that will blindly say the candidate they like or hate won or lost.

In your case, no matter what happens you will come back here and say that Trump lost the debate because you have TDS. We all know this.

Sep 29, 2020, 9:28 AM

Spider-Man Pointing - Imgur

Except...

Sep 29, 2020, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Since we are making debate predictions, here's another one. ]

I never say someone "wins" a debate. That doesn't really happen. One person looks good in some areas, the other looks good in others.

You'll be here tonight declaring Trump the winner. I guarantee it.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Sep 29, 2020, 9:51 AM

Between the ridiculous claims that Trump is responsible for each and every Covid death, that he's racist and emboldening the police to kill black people, that he doesn't pay taxes, blah blah blah....he will at least talk about the issues that Americans really care about.

Sep 29, 2020, 10:00 AM

I agree.

Yah, its like looking in the mirror after a rough weekend

Sep 29, 2020, 11:08 AM

I'm already embarrassed for y'all before the day even starts, lol. What a bunch of sniggering dopes.

Americans really do get what we deserve most of the time, and it is through this kind of political theater that you see a reflection of who we are right now. It is quite a #### show, lol.

This is meant as a form of collective self-deprecation, so I am taking the liberty to speak for all of us, lol. Apologies if I've offended any of you weirdos.

Replies: 19
| visibility 525
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic