Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Things I love about the Nkemdiche commitment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,974

Things I love about the Nkemdiche commitment

Jun 16, 2012, 8:00 PM

I read an article that his coach drove him and his teammates to Clemson for the weekend. When they got to Clemson and drove around a little, Robert told his coach that this was where he wanted to be. Most schools have to "wine and dine" the recruit and promise them the moon. It looks like Robert saw that there truly was something unto those hills. This makes me confident that his decision will stick.

Also, Robert did not have to schedule a national press conference or wait until an All-Star game to make his commitment. He did not play the hat game or reveal a certain t-shirt in his decision either. This shows something about his character.

Just a couple of thoughts.

Keep racking them up Dabo!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but he could have reached into a bag and pulled out a real live tiger cub**

Jun 16, 2012, 8:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Yea, Robert didn't make a big issue of his choice. Classy!

Jun 16, 2012, 8:26 PM

Go TiGERs & ROBERt!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since everyone is comparing Nkemdiche and Clowney...

Jun 16, 2012, 8:40 PM

I don't remember Nkemdiche going to New York to appear on the cover of ESPN the Magazine and making national news in doing so. It's almost like ESPN promoting their own. Of course, Clowney also later made news with blue lights flashing in the background.

Re: Since everyone is comparing Nkemdiche and Clowney...

Jun 16, 2012, 8:43 PM

Yea and no FOI request for the dash cam video from any cockerel's

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Things I love about the Nkemdiche commitment

Jun 16, 2012, 9:37 PM

IMO, the most important thing that makes me feel that Nkemdiche's commitment is solid. Nkemdiche knew above all that he could have picked any college in the whole country. He had already visited most of the bad boyzzz once or more times, and I think this was the third time at Clemson. He chose Clemson. Plus his friends chose Clemson along with his coach and Dabo being good long time friends. In some of his prior statements he has mention that he knew about the tell you what you want to hear recruiting tactics. And I believe he has a lot of trust in Dabo. I'm convinced Nkemdiche will be wearing a Clemson Tiger uniform in 2013.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Things I love about the Nkemdiche commitment

Jun 16, 2012, 10:23 PM

this is assuming that we all get by the dec.21 mayan calendar nonsense and on to 2013 unscathed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Thank god the football season will distract from nut job

Jun 16, 2012, 10:32 PM

coverage on that one. If it was like Aug 10th, there is absolutely nothing going on in sports.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,974
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic