Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More white women calling the police on black people
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 679

More white women calling the police on black people

Nov 5, 2018, 3:41 PM

https://www.portlandmercury.com/blogtown/2018/10/30/24136789/white-woman-calls-cops-on-black-mans-parking-job

But, wait: https://twitter.com/jessesingal/status/1058460923877343234

So who loses a point here, white women or black people?

People need to stop trying to doxx people for stupid reasons like these. It was bad enough when people were going through social media from when ball-players were in high school.

Message was edited by: camcgee®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#blackprivilege***

Nov 5, 2018, 3:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, of COURSE it was on North Mississippi Avenue

Nov 5, 2018, 4:29 PM

Only racists would live there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Re: Oh, of COURSE it was on North Mississippi Avenue

Nov 5, 2018, 4:48 PM

i don't care who you are, you don't just get to park

Nov 5, 2018, 4:58 PM

anywhere you feel like, because you won't be there long

Muhammad said he knew the space was a tight fit when he parked, but knew it wouldn't take him more than 10 minutes to pick up their order.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She deserves what she got. Who the heck calls the cops

Nov 5, 2018, 5:03 PM

on anybody for anything other than murder, assault, armed robbery, rape, etc.?

Illegal parking? Lulz.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She didn't call the cops

Nov 5, 2018, 5:07 PM

She called parking enforcement because somebody parked in the middle of a cross-walk. For that, she got doxxed as a racist. That's what she deserved?

Re: She didn't call the cops

Nov 5, 2018, 5:54 PM

camcgee® said:

She called parking enforcement because somebody parked in the middle of a cross-walk. For that, she got doxxed as a racist. That's what she deserved?

That's not entirely accurate. According to the article the car was: "The video doesn't show much of the car, but it's clearly sticking out an inch or two in front of a curb where a crosswalk begins.

She isn't a racist, she's a jackasss.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe, but that's not why she's being doxxed***

Nov 5, 2018, 5:56 PM

Same thing, lulz. Who the heck does that?***

Nov 5, 2018, 7:06 PM [ in reply to She didn't call the cops ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think glibness is josephg’s defense against Cam being right.***

Nov 5, 2018, 7:56 PM

null

Call it what you want. Would you report

Nov 6, 2018, 12:26 AM

illegal parking violations?

Ha! So, I just read the article. What a complete sham.

Nov 6, 2018, 12:42 AM

Yes, I THINK she overreacted, but can’t really tell from the article because no one really saw fit to confirm where exactly the car was, or if it actually caused a safety issue or traffic nuisance.

But infinitely funnier than that are:

1) the guy who posted the video online who comments that “New people come in and change a neighborhood and it causes these kind of stressful situations," he said. "We don't interact with each other they way we used to."

What!?! This is you opening communication? Posting a video on the internet!?! Hilarious! Physician, heal thyself!

2) A “journalist” who thinks this is news worthy, gets the facts wrong about who the lady was calling, and then writes “While it's very possible the caller didn't know the car was owned by an African American before calling the police, the video joins the long list of viral clips we've seen this past year of white women calling the police on people of color over minor violations”

I love it! “Yes, the lady might not have even seen the driver before making the call, but still...she’s white and he’s black, so racism.”

It’s like you guys don’t even hear yourselves.

null

Re: More white women calling the police on black people

Nov 5, 2018, 7:14 PM

How does this even make the news? I hate our species and this news cycle. I am going to opt out of the species and live as an alien. Good gosh I am really starting to hate people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Simply identify as non-human. We have to respect your choice.***

Nov 5, 2018, 7:57 PM

null

starting? What are you 19?

Nov 5, 2018, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: More white women calling the police on black people ]

Signed,

Jaded AF at 36

She didn't even call the real police!

Nov 5, 2018, 10:18 PM

you're not as good at this as I am. besides, "Southpark Sally" is the in thing now. Harassing people in the parking lot of their own apartment complex.

also, other than this guy saying so in a tweet, how do you know people are trying to doxx this woman?

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

You can look up the hashtag

Nov 6, 2018, 4:10 PM

Heck, it got written up in the local newspaper and has been noticed by national journalists.

just wondering. I know you think I spend my days looking thi

Nov 7, 2018, 9:45 PM

stuff up, but I really only post what is being discussed in my circle of buddybook/twitter friends. Pretty much like everyone else on where. the difference is I have a different circle. which is a good thing, in my opinion. I figured I'd give this place something else to talk about or at least try to get folks to see things from a different point of view.

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Replies: 18
| visibility 679
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic