Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Simple solutions to the payment of certain players...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Simple solutions to the payment of certain players...

Oct 30, 2019, 1:29 PM

1. Take the names off the jerseys. I'm sick of the stupid trend of putting name suffixes on jerseys, anyway. I don't give a #### who your daddy or grandfather were, or if you're the first in your family with the name in question. It's pretentious and silly.

2. Cancel any and all forms of 'Fan Day'. Your autograph isn't important unless you're writing me a check.

3. Prohibit all networks, websites, and social media from using player pictures to promote an upcoming game. The logo of each school or a picture of their coach or cheerleaders will suffice, thank you.

4. If you show up in an advertisement to sell me a car, heating and air service, an oil change, septic tank service, or anything else, I will purposely not do business with that business and I'll make sure the business knows that my family, friends, and coworkers will know the scope of your and your agent's petty greed.

Screw California and screw the NCAA. You are not entitled to open the Pandora's Box of corruption that is sure to follow at some point. Deviant minds everywhere are already hard at work thinking up ways to circumvent the joke NCAA 'guidelines'. Not a question of 'if', but rather a question of 'when'. Money will make a preacher need salvation.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Simple solutions to the payment of certain players...

Oct 30, 2019, 4:40 PM

True enough. Unfortunately, we seem to be headed down this road. As I posted a few minutes ago, there will be winners and losers in all of this. Probably not as bad as we might expect, but there will be problems.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic