Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not a Happy Thought
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 3,831

Not a Happy Thought

Mar 18, 2020, 5:31 PM

About 80% of our generic drugs come from China. I take three generic drugs. What if Ho Lee Kow decides to slip a "mickey" in those drugs destined for Joe21? He will probably say, "joe21 been on this earth for long, long time. All he do is take up space and spout nonsense. This "mickey" will put him on that heaven bound trolley quicker than coots fan can empty Williams-Brice after halftime when they play the Tigers.

And mull this over. Ho Lee Kow may have YOUR name on the same list.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not a Happy Thought

Mar 18, 2020, 5:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Nahhhhh.....It's Realist ***

Mar 18, 2020, 5:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nahhhhh.....It's Realist ***

Mar 18, 2020, 6:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Riceist?***

Mar 18, 2020, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Not a Happy Thought ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Mar 18, 2020, 5:41 PM

that we would move drug production to a place like that is unthinkable. Lawsuits and criminal penalties should result. The political enablers should face repercussions too

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

By "political enablers"

Mar 18, 2020, 5:47 PM

are you talking about the people that VOTED for these traitors?

Joe21, you gonna be alright..

Mar 18, 2020, 5:54 PM

and if those people’s should cause you harm and/or death, then TigerNetters will group up & go cut their Nxts off!

LOL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe21, you gonna be alright..

Mar 18, 2020, 5:58 PM

If we're going to do a thing like that Bill, I can't see a reason with just cutting his nuts off, we might as well make him sit to pisss!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: By "political enablers"

Mar 18, 2020, 6:08 PM [ in reply to By "political enablers" ]

well no I meant the sell out politicians

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

im happy to see you taking accountability.***

Mar 18, 2020, 7:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Not a Happy Thought ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Mar 18, 2020, 5:53 PM

I seriously hope that he doesn't do an awful thing as that Joe, but if he was to, be sure to haunt him for the rest of his days, and then ask for his forgiveness so you can kick his ### when he comes through the pearly gates of Heaven, and tell Jesus that he had it coming!!!

Mar 18, 2020, 6:01 PM

Hope he does not find out you fought the N Koreans who they supported.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 18, 2020, 9:27 PM

Don’t EVER buy vitamins and food supplements from Wally World and similar retailers! You will likely get ‘bad stuff’!
GNC is the place to go. imo

Mar 19, 2020, 1:04 PM

You may even get something laced with osterine.

Mar 18, 2020, 6:56 PM

Ho lee chit
Some ting Wong

Mar 18, 2020, 10:34 PM

Not sure what the actual percentages are of generics are made there but even the brand name drugs that are "made in the USA" are made with ingredients that the pharmaceutical companies will not publicly say where the ingredients country of origin is...
But back to the generics topic. Did you know that there is an acceptable range for the amount of active ingredient that a generic medication can have? This range is less than that of the brand name product to which was studied and approved by the FDA. Now do you really think those generic manufacturers don't hover or even drop below that line?
Once the generic has been approved by the FDA, (through testing not even close to the same scrutiny as the original brand name product) they are aren't regularly tested again like they should... Marinate on that for a minute....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Similar to me cutting my product with Arm & Hammer.

Mar 19, 2020, 1:36 PM

I figured it would clean their system out.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: Similar to me cutting my product with Arm & Hammer.

Mar 19, 2020, 10:39 PM

Well I would take arm and hammer over rat poison and other poisonous ingredients any day lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Be careful talking about Mickey on here.***

Mar 19, 2020, 1:41 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 19, 2020, 1:44 PM

If Trump sidesteps the Congress, he can sign an EO to allow a few $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$. that is sitting overseas and allow said $$$,$$$,$$$,$$$ to be repatriated (you see the patriot) tax free and we would have a BOOM!!! like right after WW2...But Pelosi/Shumer would have a S fit...

Mar 20, 2020, 7:22 AM

Our politicians have sold us out and sold our manufacturing base to foreign countries. This happen in the 70’s, 80’s and 90’s. Those politicians should be in jail for what they have done to weaken the United States. The sold us out so they could make themselves wealthy.

It’s up to us to change the future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A lot of it has to do with global economics

Mar 21, 2020, 12:34 AM

Lower costs overall are better for consumers. China can produce at a lower cost Because they’re practically unregulated in their manufacturing. It’s natural for a lot to be made there.

Usually as countries become more educated, healthcare improves and more environmental regulations get passed. Cancer rates are higher than normal in some parts of China.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stay safe, Joe. You are a Clemson and National Treasure,

Mar 20, 2020, 8:48 PM

and we don't want this Coronavirus getting anywhere near you.

Maybe you should be healthier

Mar 20, 2020, 8:52 PM

Just a thought

Joe21? What's in a name? Well, 21 happens to be...

Mar 21, 2020, 6:37 AM

the year, 21, '21 aka 1921, of Mr. Joe's birth and first precious day[s] of his yute.

Can you math it out, or do you need help with that as well?

Re: Joe21? What's in a name? Well, 21 happens to be...

Mar 21, 2020, 6:45 AM

deadsolidperfect®It's legal to practice 'Dum as F' in this country. Just let him. ;)

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would never & really, after dude's post, mine was more...

Mar 21, 2020, 7:14 AM

for your benefit[and others], than his.

Be well, Salty55.

Replies: 27
| visibility 3,831
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic