Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Silver lining on Zamir White
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,200

Silver lining on Zamir White

Jun 26, 2017, 10:00 AM

Personally, I would love to have Zamir.

But I also never mind when awesome players go to UGA, TENN, or FLA either.

Because we all get to beat up on South Carolina!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Silver lining on Zamir White- Bad omen

Jun 26, 2017, 10:10 AM

silver is a UGA color

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i can't stand georgia. i never want them to get a prospect

Jun 26, 2017, 10:12 AM

we are interested in. ESPECIALLY a 5 star back from Laurinburg, NC. that's our territory. They snatched gurley from NC a few years ago and that hurt us. With Gurley, we could've won the NC years ago when Watson was a true freshman. We can't lose this recruit.

I want them ALL too but...

Jun 26, 2017, 10:16 AM

We are not going to get them ALL. There are plenty of studs in the past 5 years that have gotten down to Clemson and someone else, and ended up going with the someone else. It is always disappointing.

Montravious Adams
Raekwon McMillan
James White
etc

BUT we still won the Natty!

to tell you the truth, i haven't had

Jun 26, 2017, 10:18 AM

the best feeling about landing Zamir for a few months. That picture uploaded from his twitter account with the clemson steering wheel cover says it all though. Also, a bmw???? hmm. I'm thinking the tide is turning from GA to CU.

Re: to tell you the truth, i haven't had

Jun 26, 2017, 11:06 AM

I hope I'm wrong, but think he's trolling us. However, he may have enough respect for us and his friends TL and XT not to do that. If he goes to UNC, that would suck.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

For yrs I've wished to see Clemson beside a top 10 recruit!

Jun 26, 2017, 10:57 AM [ in reply to I want them ALL too but... ]

Yep, you are correct. We will not get all of them. I'm happy we got the guys we have. Yes we missed on K Marshall and Gurly from North Carolina a few years ago. Marshall was the five star of the two. Dabo tried his best to get one of them but they wanted UGA. In the past UGA likes to use the RBs a lot in their offense. Smart is in his second yr at the helm so it will be interesting to see if he continues making the RB position a focal point. If Smart fails utilizing its RBs Z White will see it.

It was a blessing in disguise to get "The Wayne Train" bc I didn't think he was all that good. I still don't think he was all that. But Wayne did his job and did it well. He blocked and ran very well and I'm happy to have him over Gurly or Cook for that matter. T Feaster is growing smarter in his second yr and when things slow down for him I hope he becomes the next Gallman.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the silver lining is

Jun 26, 2017, 10:17 AM [ in reply to i can't stand georgia. i never want them to get a prospect ]

UGA will never amount to anything except maybe a ceiling of SEC East champs. They are the definition of mediocrity.

If he wants to be the best he will come to Clemson.

If he wants to be mediocre he will go to UGa.

Seems like he is trolling us hard w that stupid steering wheel pic.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: the silver lining is- I have never understood

Jun 26, 2017, 10:24 AM

how Ga can hardly ever play Bama though they are in neighboring states and the same conference. And yet Ga manages to still be mediocre. If they put half the effort into their program they did avoiding Bama maybe they be decent

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,200
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic