Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Silly dirt peckers, you hired a man who took a national
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Silly dirt peckers, you hired a man who took a national

Sep 23, 2019, 7:18 PM

championship caliber program in a top recruiting state and turned it into an unrecognizable pile of garbage. What did you REALLY think was going to happen!? To tell you the truth, it's amazing you've done as well as you have.

But whatever you do, don't expect ANY Tiger fan to EVER feel the least bit sorry for you.

Your one single flash in the pan was marred by extreme arrogance and terrible manners.

Karma's a feminine canine, cluckers. And don't expect her to ease up any time soon. You've got many more years to learn proper contrition.

Before it's all said and done, there will be teenage chickens that will have never known a win against the Tigers.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Silly dirt peckers, you hired a man who took a national

Sep 23, 2019, 7:28 PM

The problem with the dirt peckers is that they have never learned how to handle success. Even during their very rare high 5 campaign, they would quickly thrust their 5 fingers in the face of Clemson fans. But when the tide turned, they get offensive when the same thing happens to them. Learn to handle success with class coots. I'm beginning to think you have none.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. They're the worst winners AND losers to ever

Sep 23, 2019, 7:29 PM

play, or try to play, the game.

and,while at Florida 2011,12,13,14 ____

Sep 23, 2019, 8:22 PM

A coot buddy of mine,said he went to Florida after Urban Meyers left him with ""Nothing"" ?? __ he had the following ranked national recruiting classes to work with,in his four years at Florida

2009 -#7
2010- #1
2011-#11
2012-#3
2013-#3
2014-#9

Agree -- what did they think they were getting ?????

I remember him doing nothing with all of that talent

Sep 24, 2019, 8:07 PM

and thinking what a terrible coach he was. Then the coots hired him and I loved it.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 23, 2019, 8:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Silly dirt peckers, you hired a man who took a national ]

Don't be so harsh on our coot brethren. How can one learn to handle success if they have never achieved success? Just remember those words made famous by one of their former ADs, King Dixon; "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired". It's a Gamecock tradition.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 8:36 PM

You aren't lying about not giving them any sympathy. If they want to find sympathy they need to look in the dictionary between shhh it and syphilis. Because they won't get any from me!

The classless posting of the 5 bomb alone when you had a coach doing some kids a solid was so tastless! Classless! Grab asterik! Rubbish! Just sorry!

Let alone the other non-sense!

Wasn't Muschump their 7th or 8th choice?

Sep 23, 2019, 8:43 PM

I mean, he's the best they could do! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

And what do you think they'll be able to pull in now that

Sep 23, 2019, 8:58 PM

they're even a worse predicament and there's even less to choose from!?

Ed Zachary!***

Sep 23, 2019, 9:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Ed Zachary!***

Sep 24, 2019, 10:51 AM

Funny.

Harbaugh may be available soon.***

Sep 24, 2019, 10:55 AM [ in reply to And what do you think they'll be able to pull in now that ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Sep 23, 2019, 8:47 PM

They were horrible during their little run. Karma is a fat bltch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 23, 2019, 8:59 PM

With a Hilary personality.

+1 for content and for using the term 'contrition'!***

Sep 24, 2019, 10:54 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: +1 for content and for using the term 'contrition'!***

Sep 24, 2019, 2:43 PM

My mother helped me with that one. ;)

Any time anyone even thinks about feeling sorry for the

Sep 24, 2019, 11:40 AM

Coots, they should remember the surreptitious 5-Bombs that were taken when our Coach was gracious enough to pose for pictures with them. Then, you will again have the proper attitude and want to stomp them further into the mud than they have ever been before.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen, brother Tiger.

Sep 24, 2019, 2:43 PM

Preach on!

Sep 24, 2019, 2:52 PM

They didnt put much thought into the hire.

True, but

Sep 24, 2019, 3:16 PM

their little brains are only the size of a pea.

Re: True, but

Sep 24, 2019, 4:21 PM

Wow, their brain is that large, unless you have found an extremely small pea.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

AMEN BengalBilly, I will never ever forget...

Sep 24, 2019, 7:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

^ Absolutely Shameful pose & action from a young person

Sep 24, 2019, 7:25 PM

who was being sincerely gifted with a photo next to a fine Gentleman & Head Coach of a major instate rival who didn't mind her asking, and most likely didn't realize what she was up to.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well said BiLl, and here's another fine young coot...

Sep 24, 2019, 7:28 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

They are insufferable

Sep 24, 2019, 7:59 PM [ in reply to ^ Absolutely Shameful pose & action from a young person ]

It was bad enough when they invaded Tnet with their arrogance saying we would never beat them again. But, the disrespect for our coach with the five bombs was reprehensible. No sympathy here

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: They are insufferable

Sep 24, 2019, 9:27 PM

I hope the Huns invade Columbia and raze every building related to dirt ###### u, salt the field at willie brice and all pee on the gamecluck at the 50 yard line on their way out of town.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If i ever feel myself starting to feel a little sorry for...

Sep 24, 2019, 8:48 PM [ in reply to AMEN BengalBilly, I will never ever forget... ]

them , all I have to do is look at this pic and others like it. They have no sense of shame.

Yep.***

Sep 24, 2019, 10:16 PM

that girl will be in her 30's before she sees another win

Sep 24, 2019, 8:50 PM [ in reply to AMEN BengalBilly, I will never ever forget... ]

vs Clemson. Maybe 40's.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I certainly hope so.***

Sep 24, 2019, 10:17 PM

Me either.

Sep 24, 2019, 10:15 PM [ in reply to AMEN BengalBilly, I will never ever forget... ]

And I'm sure Dabo and family won't either.

They were never a national championship...

Sep 24, 2019, 7:27 PM

caliber program. They were greatly improved while Dabo was building the Clemson program. We were better than the coots by DW4’s first season... and from there it was clear to the drunk ‘ol ballcoach that his little run was over and he was going to get trucked by Clemson if he stayed. That’s why Slurrier bailed when he did. He was finished.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They were never a national championship...

Sep 24, 2019, 7:30 PM

The best team sc ever had - the year that Cam Newton single-handedly blistered their a55es in the SECCG.. Only one team in the entire country came close to hanging with Auburn that year - took them to overtime..

He was talking about Florida. Duh.***

Sep 24, 2019, 8:03 PM [ in reply to They were never a national championship... ]

Snowflake Basher........Out

You're right - my bad

Sep 25, 2019, 6:43 PM

I misunderstood the OP's reference.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They were never a national championship...

Sep 24, 2019, 10:02 PM [ in reply to They were never a national championship... ]

We were better than them by 2013, but sadly couldn’t win that game against them in Tahj’s senior year. I give them and Spurrier credit for having some good teams during that 5 year stretch. You are correct though, they were never really seriously in the national conversation.

It’s like Wake Forest having a good year. Everyone pats them on the back for it but no one really considers them a threat to make it big. It’s the weight of history.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic