Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

YOUR BALANCE
Just worked out a deal you guys & gals may be interested in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Just worked out a deal you guys & gals may be interested in

Jan 5, 2016, 8:52 PM

I'm in Marketing and over Christmas got a Clemson jumpsuit from my brother.

Come to find out it was from the website:

tipsyelves.com

I have been working with their Director of Operations today and we are going to represent them out at the game this weekend.

There is a coupon code that we came up with just for the event and it is active now.

Go to tipsyelves.com

At checkout -

type in coupon code CFP2016

and you will get 20% off your entire order - no matter what the product is - football stuff, ugly sweaters, ski suits, accessories..... whatever.

My wife & I LOVE our Clemson jumpsuits - it is thick, high quality and over the top loud & fun.

Just thought you all might like to save some bucks on some crazy fun stuff by these guys.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Scared me at 1st since thought you were recommending we jump

Jan 5, 2016, 9:02 PM

from an airplane directly into stadium (roof open I hope) and save on those high tix prices, with that fine jumpsuit mentioned!

LOL & good luck with your quality product offer!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, lbb . . . . parachute not included ! ! ! : )

Jan 5, 2016, 9:33 PM

Hate to hear you won't be making it to the game.

Think it would be a great time to resurrect the flag waving one last time ! ! !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Just ordered mine

Jan 5, 2016, 11:06 PM

who wants to cuddle with me? anyjuan?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shoulda gotten the sidecar version so Lil' Bob coulda

Jan 5, 2016, 11:08 PM

snuggled in there with ya, I guess.

He's always welcome. I got the XXL

Jan 5, 2016, 11:10 PM

Was hoping for @tigertoo92 but I'll take bob I spose.

Play nice.***

Jan 5, 2016, 11:11 PM

Bump for the lunch crowd.***

Jan 6, 2016, 11:50 AM

Thanks! Do you guys carry size for "big boned" individuals?

Jan 6, 2016, 11:57 AM

Also, do you have custom tailoring options?

I'm bed ridden, and need to have a series of buttons along the entire side of the garment so that my handlers can roll me into it, and then button it closed.

I also require a trap door in the buttock region, say 18x18" to allow my handlers to wipe me when I make brown.

TIA

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, would love to see a pic of your wife in her new jump

Jan 6, 2016, 12:15 PM

suit.

Again, TIA

Another GREAT reason for the zipper on the back***

Jan 6, 2016, 12:17 PM

I'm interested if you can modify them a little

Jan 6, 2016, 12:04 PM

the hood on the jumpsuit looks a little Klanish from behind. Can you make one to look like either or helmet or with dreadlocks or something?

Also, need a poop zipper installed. I get so nervous at Clemson games I take a dump at every. single. game. I'm not sure how well I can hold this entire snuggy thing off the ground in the few feet between the nasty bathroom floor and the backs of my hairy legs.

Please let me know. I'll pay extra.

I can't find the section selling NC tickets

Jan 6, 2016, 12:07 PM

can you provide a direct link

No, no, no!!! Hope the TV crews do not show you!!!*********

Jan 6, 2016, 12:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm certain there will be some air time somewhere along the

Jan 6, 2016, 12:46 PM

way . . . .

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO

Jan 6, 2016, 12:54 PM

RUN OUT ON THE FIELD IN THE SNUGGYSUIT.

PLEASE!

Nahhhh - - HAVE to be there to see us take it all ! ! !

Jan 6, 2016, 1:07 PM

And I bet they don't have TV's in the stadium clink.

Is there an edible option? Also looking for a flap in

Jan 6, 2016, 12:19 PM

the rear, doesn't have to be very large---don't ask why. Additionally, some sort of power port in the lower area, or electric cord routing up the leg would be really helpful.

thanks!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What kind of diameter are you looking for, friend?

Jan 6, 2016, 12:21 PM

Also, with the cord routing option, what would be the purpose of the flap?

I'll measure out the diameter when I hit the head

Jan 6, 2016, 12:22 PM

but it's about the size of a red bull can. And don't worry about the cord.

Re: I'll measure out the diameter when I hit the head

Jan 6, 2016, 12:29 PM

You get the general idea

Jan 6, 2016, 12:31 PM

Mine don't be brown, though. And I have a purple helmet.

They all look the same after you dip them in chocolate.***

Jan 6, 2016, 12:41 PM

You might be able to fool your wife with that trick

Jan 6, 2016, 12:42 PM

But not us. We know the difference.

Sick onesies. Slippers?

Jan 6, 2016, 12:19 PM

http://www.tipsyelves.com/nsearch/?q=clemson

No slippers - just dress socks

Jan 6, 2016, 12:50 PM

For now . . .

Tipsy Elves appeared on Shark Tank a few years ago

Jan 6, 2016, 1:00 PM

They received funding from Robert Herjavec. Now that they're branching into college gear, they might be stepping on the toes of one of Mark Cuban's investments... can't remember the name of the company, but there's one that makes high-end College and Professional GameDay apparel.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

Like Shark Tank but didn't see that episode . . . My wife &

Jan 6, 2016, 1:06 PM

I got these as a gift for Christmas and they are so unique, stupid fun, loud, nicely made, attention grabbing . . . I got in touch with the company & put something together for the game.

Up until Sunday - had never seen or heard of the company or the product.

Mark Cuban has a fun side but these may be too far out there even for him.

Did you see their ski suits on the website ? Hilarious.

Re: Like Shark Tank but didn't see that episode . . . My wife &

Jan 6, 2016, 1:23 PM

I'm just checking out the site now. They've got a 40% off sale on Clemson gear already. Is your coupon code good in addition to that discount?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

YEP ! ! ! ! It is a coupon code to use at checkout. Takes

Jan 6, 2016, 1:27 PM

20% off your whole shopping cart once you are checking out.

HBYGFUYNAMFPOS***

Jan 6, 2016, 3:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GESUNDHEIT !!!!

Jan 7, 2016, 6:47 AM

Or ....

Not sure exactly what you are trying to say ???

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic