»
Topic: Shut Up and quit whining!
Replies: 7   Last Post: Jan 6, 2019 12:37 PM by: Carlsbad®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Shut Up and quit whining!

[5]
Posted: Jan 6, 2019 9:50 AM

Who cares about an article on the possibility of Feaster transferring, how much you think I should tip, or any of the other absurd posts on this board over the past few days.... we play for a national title for the third time in 4 years tomorrow! Soak it in and enjoy this ride. All good things must come to an end and there will come a point where we won’t be in this position year in and year out. Don’t let this meaningless crap steal your joy. Don’t take this for granted. Don’t be so insecure and worried over this small crap. Our team isn’t, so why should you be? Enjoy this Tiger Fans!

military_donation.jpg

Re: Shut Up and quit whining!

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2019 9:56 AM

What are you talking about? Feaster is transferring?

[2]
Posted: Jan 6, 2019 9:59 AM

Did you leave someone a bad tip? Who cares dude, we are playing for our third NC tomorrow night. Focus!!

military_donation.jpg

Its Winter and we Board!

Posted: Jan 6, 2019 10:04 AM

Ya I meant to spell it board. Wanna fight about it? Haha

Re: What are you talking about? Feaster is transferring?

[2]
Posted: Jan 6, 2019 10:11 AM

I guess it’s time to come clean. Tavien flew back to Greenville yesterday so he and I could go to dinner last night and talk about where he may transfer. We ended up with an amazing waitress but..... You know what, I think I’m gonna stop this charade... GO TIGERS BEAT THE #### OUT OF BAMA!!!

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Jan 6, 2019 10:51 AM

I'm not worried over Feaster transferring one bit at all. However,I am worried that Saban will leave Bama this year to coach in the NFL and that Dabo takes his entire staff to Tuscaloosa where he will beat Clemson, who is in such a desperate need to get back to the CFP that it hires Urban Meyers, who tells his wife that the warmer climate in South Carolina is better for his health than those cold Ohio winters and agrees to take the job for half of what Dabo was making because he loves coaching that much. Urban will then proceed to lose 2 games, including the ACCCG, but will get into the Championship Series because Notre Dame and Georgia also get in with 2 losses. Clemson then goes on to lose to Urban 31-0 in Bama Clemson IV, giving Urban his "revenge" which then prompts Muskcoot to claim yet another CFP "Natty" and welcomes with open arms Dabo to the SEC.
Did I miss anything?

Posted: Jan 6, 2019 12:35 PM

That's what happened in season 5 of the bachelor

Posted: Jan 6, 2019 12:37 PM

I think people are killing time until the game. The game is tomorrow night.

2019 white level member

Replies: 7  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1383 people have read this post