Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bryton Constanin Projection
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Bryton Constanin Projection

Jun 29, 2018, 7:00 PM

After the Opening this weekend and early next week this kid's player ranking is going to be adjusted just inside the top 50. Every camp he attends he absolutely shines.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bryton Constanin Projection

Jun 29, 2018, 7:17 PM

I believe most of our 3 stars will be elevated and come February, this class will be outstanding and the coot trolls will crawl back under their rocks. Except, of course, for Carolina Grad who recently got a promotion.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2018, 7:30 PM

Did Carolina Grad get promoted to the side lines and looking in with a muzzle over his mouth!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 29, 2018, 7:32 PM

We can only wish !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most may be a bit optimistic..

Jun 30, 2018, 3:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Bryton Constanin Projection ]

Constantin is already a 4* by 247 and Rivals but he'll certainly move into the top 100 on both, most likely. That's compared to 192 and 225 now.

As far as 3* picking up a 4th star.. Lay is 4* by ESPN and Rivals but will pick up his 4th by 247, for sure.

Cash, Johnson and Ruke IMO are the most likely to pick up a 4th for who is currently committed. I don't see Zannders, Rayburn, Williams, Thornton or Allen picking up a 4th.

Cash is a given... you don't lead 7A GA football in sacks w out being a stud. Johnson plays against lesser competition and doesn't camp too much, but his offer list alone is worth a 4* and most likely picks it up this year. Rivals all but said Ruke is undervalued and it's because there is hardly any film on him since he has only played one season, They said once there is another year of film, it's likely he moves up.

By the time it's all said and done though, it's going to be another stellar class.. Most likely 2 composite 5* in Ladson and Booth. Maybe 3 if we land Crouch, which I think we do. Maybe a 4th 5* because Dabo and crew are always good for a surprise. Probably somewhere in the area of 11-13 composite 4* ( I think we add Ngata, Bentley and Davis) around 10-12 3*( I think we add Hornibrooke, Moore, Phillips, Mckenzie and Dawson). That's a great class and will bring in some studs as well as a lot of great depth. Recruiting doubters need to hide under a rock until Feb.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most may be a bit optimistic..

Jun 30, 2018, 11:08 AM

Constantin is already a 4* by 247 and Rivals but he'll certainly move into the top 100 on both, most likely. That's compared to 192 and 225 now.

As far as 3* picking up a 4th star.. Lay is 4* by ESPN and Rivals but will pick up his 4th by 247, for sure.

Cash, Johnson and Ruke IMO are the most likely to pick up a 4th for who is currently committed. I don't see Zannders, Rayburn, Williams, Thornton or Allen picking up a 4th.

Cash is a given... you don't lead 7A GA football in sacks w out being a stud. Johnson plays against lesser competition and doesn't camp too much, but his offer list alone is worth a 4* and most likely picks it up this year. Rivals all but said Ruke is undervalued and it's because there is hardly any film on him since he has only played one season, They said once there is another year of film, it's likely he moves up.

By the time it's all said and done though, it's going to be another stellar class.. Most likely 2 composite 5* in Ladson and Booth. Maybe 3 if we land Crouch, which I think we do. Maybe a 4th 5* because Dabo and crew are always good for a surprise. Probably somewhere in the area of 11-13 composite 4* ( I think we add Ngata, Bentley and Davis) around 10-12 3*( I think we add Hornibrooke, Moore, Phillips, Mckenzie and Dawson). That's a great class and will bring in some studs as well as a lot of great depth. Recruiting doubters need to hide under a rock until Feb.

On Cash.....he plays in 6A Region 8..... not necessarily a powerhouse Region.

Jun 30, 2018, 12:21 PM

He led ALL regions in Georgia though , not just his own . Do they block in his region or was he just running sprints at unprotected quarterbacks ?

Asking for a friend who works at the pound .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jul 2, 2018, 11:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Most may be a bit optimistic.. ]

We were lucky to get him. Rumor was that he had it down to between UGA and Nichols State ..... or was it Buffalo?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 30, 2018, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Most may be a bit optimistic.. ]

Cash is white but really active, aggressive, and a little shorter and shorter-armed than your usual Doberman DE, so the obvious comparison is former Dawg standout David Greene...normally you'd wonder why on Earth the Dawgs would pass on him but then you look and see what they've got committed and it becomes clearer. We got gifted a good one there; most years UGA would have scooped him up. And besides, the obvious comparison doesn't really work...the guy Cash reminds me more of, actually, is Shaq Lawson...Greene was actually cat-quick, and while neither Cash nor Lawson is exactly slow, what sets those dudes apart is that crazy sledgehammer punch both dudes have. Watch Cash's tape; he just obliterates people with shock, leverage, and relentless energy.

The dude is going to earn his scholie, and he'll be at the bottom of every pile...and Holy Mother will he ever make a nice change-up for KJ Henry...what you likely have with those two, people, is Vic Beasley/Shaq Lawson Part Deux. UGA doesn't want Cash...fine. We know just what to do with him, I assure you.

I can't remember if it was here or another site

Jun 30, 2018, 2:04 PM

But I said the same thing about Cash a week or so ago. Cash and Shaq have similar measurable and Cash is fast enough to be affective inside or out. I'm stoked about his commitment! I'm actually stoked about all of you DL commits so far this year.

Greene was a he11uva baller and equally talented on air

Jul 1, 2018, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Most may be a bit optimistic.. ]

One of the few mothership personalities who pumps up Clemson even with his Dawg legacy. If Cash has game like Greene, hold on to your seat belts Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2018, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Most may be a bit optimistic.. ]

Ya mean, David Pollack? David Greene was a QB during that same time :)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 2, 2018, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Most may be a bit optimistic.. ]

we would also be hard pressed to follow up last year's haul at end. Guys like Cash will provide us nice depth early on and will get a chance to start in years 3 and 4. You just can't get them all.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like him and feel good about him. He taught a lot

Jun 30, 2018, 6:00 AM

Of y'all on here a very valuable lesson regarding star ratings!! I hope y'all learned from him. Jk me too. He's got a great future here in Tigertown!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should be the other way. Young learning from the older

Jun 30, 2018, 11:02 AM

crowd. Waiting on the next meltdown on TN.

Constanin is my favorite player in this class so far

Jun 30, 2018, 12:12 PM

I love the confidence. He told tiger fans to sit back and relax, then he went out and backed up the talk.

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic