Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So. The deadline to order season tickets was yesterday.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

So. The deadline to order season tickets was yesterday.

May 4, 2016, 10:21 AM

Since I'm not a high-level IPTAY donor, I'm just waiting this year though.

I feel like I can take that ticket cash and apply it toward trips to Auburn and Tallahassee this season; and then just go to three or four of the better home games like UofL and S.Car...

I know, I know, a true fan would be at all of the games, and I thought about going ahead and getting my 4 tickets so I could sell them at "greater than face" and watch everyone whine about it ;) but frankly, the home slate this season is just not as exciting as last season.

Thoughts? Comments? Are any of you doing something similar? Most of you are probably flush with cash and are just throwing it around though. Lol.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

Re: So. The deadline to order season tickets was yesterday.

May 4, 2016, 10:23 AM

I did not renew my season tickets. I can only make it down for one or two games and it's not like last year where I could sell my tickets to one of the higher profile games and practically make my money back.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have fun finding parking***

May 4, 2016, 10:31 AM

Should be fine

May 4, 2016, 11:22 AM

We usually park at my buddy's house downtown anyway. The parking passes I usually get (Cherry) are about a half mile farther away. I normally give that away (or sell it for the big games).

I have gotten virtually no benefit from parking over the past 5 seasons, I'd have to donate at Howard level or higher to really feel like I was getting a better spot than his yard.

I'll probably purchase again next season, but I just am getting older now and sometimes it's easier to watch us whip up on 'Cuse and Pitt from the comfort of my recliner.

I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks; but I do fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. - Bruce Lee

I parked at cherry lot last year ..

May 4, 2016, 11:32 AM

The walk to stadium was a but of a hassle but it never took me more than 2 mins to get to my spot and no more than 5 mins to get back on 123N.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I thought about it mostly because my wife lost.

May 4, 2016, 10:47 AM

Her job and I'm bout to lose mine, but it has taken 17 years to get to the seats I'm at.

Don't want to start over.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic