Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
saw this on buddybook
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 622

saw this on buddybook

Nov 9, 2018, 12:22 PM

a friend shared from feminism news

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If she only knew math.***

Nov 9, 2018, 12:32 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang, guy is 55 years old and his only accomplishment

Nov 9, 2018, 12:42 PM

is an Ag degree from UGA.

This kind of reminds me of something I caught at the Clemson game last week. They were honoring a professor, as they always do, and mentioned that she specialized in "Teaching students how to teach engineering". W TF is that? Is that not one of the most worthless things you've ever heard of in your life?

These people who think academic achievements are like the be all end all of life are some of the most moronic people on the planet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Your friend sounds pretty myopic.

Nov 9, 2018, 12:48 PM

Shall we compare Joe Crowley’s resume to Ocasio-Cortez? How about John McCain to Barack Obama?

But no...a Republican beats a Democrat in a state that had two Republicans before him and where Trump won by 5 points, aaaaaand RACISM (oooh! And Sexism too!). So typical and ignorant. Like Hillary after every loss...”I thought this country was ready for a woman as POTUS, but I guess you’re not evolved enough yet.” (Clearly not an actual quote...just the response we get from the left).

But congrats, Ms. Abrams. You sound very studious. And that’s what matters when voting for a governor.

Stupid.

null

Dumb tweet, but to be fair Kemp has been completely

Nov 9, 2018, 12:57 PM

incompetent as Secretary of State

I don't have a dog in this fight

Nov 9, 2018, 1:13 PM

But all that education and accomplishments ... yet she can't balance a checkbook? I don't trust politicians to do the right thing with my money when they can't figure out their own.

Same thing with financial advisors that talk a big game, but up to their eyeballs in debt.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in 100% honesty....

Nov 9, 2018, 1:13 PM

Not knowing names, gender, party, politics, issues, etc. or anything else about two candidates other than those credentials, I'd go with the AG guy without hesitation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: saw this on buddybook

Nov 9, 2018, 1:34 PM

That is interesting, but I think the two indicted Republican Congressmen who still won re-election was way cooler.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Steve King also won in Iowa

Nov 9, 2018, 1:37 PM

Good grief. Not saying a Democrat could win in Iowa, but the Republican party couldn't come up with a better candidate to replace him?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: saw this on buddybook

Nov 9, 2018, 1:42 PM

Where's the entry describing her flag burning party?

yee haw

Nov 11, 2018, 8:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUubjt2zJXM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

did you hear about the black guy that lost in michigan

Nov 11, 2018, 8:13 PM

nobody mentioned racism as the reason

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol..she can have all that pedigree

Nov 12, 2018, 10:40 AM

But she is still a racist whack job.

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

She is smart enough to know better

Nov 14, 2018, 5:00 AM

I'm with you Doc.

It's easy to dismiss racism as ignorance / stupidity, but with a resume' like hers it makes you wonder if she was born with the evil in her heart or did the prestigious liberal institutions put it there...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

She was born with the evil in her heart

Nov 18, 2018, 11:05 PM

AND the prestigious liberal institutions put it there...

-Doc

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 14
| visibility 622
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic