Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sharty’s Sideline Report: Dook
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 433

Sharty’s Sideline Report: Dook

Nov 19, 2018, 9:07 AM

Pregame festivities included stopping by RH Tig‘s tailgate to hang with him, RH Sis, RH Mom, RH Aunt and Joonyer and Chick of Joonyer. After TigerWalk, TOTE1 and Chick of TOTE1 came by to serve Death Chili. I did not partake as I did not want my Muschamp to catch fire had I farted during the game.
Postgame festivities included talking with BigDaddy® and family after the game.

I’m a huge fan of Cutcliffe, any man that will turn down repeated offers at Tennessee to stay at Dook is a good man.

By far the best sideline all season long, no one was ever really in the way. You could tell there’s a HUGE Coach K influence because they whined a lot about everything. I’m surprised that their record isn’t better than what it is. In all honesty they should have been up 14-0 but our D stiffened (LOL) at the right time. It’s also apparent that they’ll always be a basketball school because their band did some chant that ended with “we got Zion.” I was all like who gives a ####.

Huge disappointment in our WRs for dropping balls. May be time to practice outside all week to be better prepared for the next 2 games. TL wasn’t as sharp early on, he threw 3 balls to HR13 that not even he could catch, he also caused him to almost break his neck. Kudos to Dook’s coaches for immediately calling for a trainer after that play.

Time to move on and focus all our hate towards the dirtpeckers and their 13 year old Heisman trophy worthy quarterback who undoubtedly will have many intelligent things to say after they get beat....again.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you break the chain?***

Nov 19, 2018, 9:12 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

You would never break the chain!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:23 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDG2m5hN1vo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you break the chain?***

Nov 19, 2018, 9:56 AM [ in reply to Did you break the chain?*** ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTwXBEa_Tuc

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Duke might actually be the most disciplined team we've

Nov 19, 2018, 9:12 AM

played. If they didn't spend all their money on basketball recruits, they could win the Coastal every year.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

K said he never lost a recruit to somebody cheating.

Nov 19, 2018, 9:36 AM

To have that record, you've always got to be high bidder.

Just a blip, nothing to see here.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny...I didn't see Zion lining up

Nov 19, 2018, 9:13 AM

at TE.

We got Zion!

Nov 19, 2018, 9:58 AM

Yeah? We’re still beating yo @zz.

Replies: 7
| visibility 433
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic