Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sexualharassment.net
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 657

Sexualharassment.net

Feb 28, 2020, 1:16 PM

So my Brothers son, 6 grade was riding the bus the other day to school, he drew a picture of a wiener on the condensation from the window. A girl on the bus complained and kid gets 5 days suspension and a sexual harassment in his permanent record.

My brother goes in to argue the circumstances today and school isn’t budging, he just wants the sexual harassment part off record, fine w the suspension. Now he has to go to the school board to appeal it.

Is this not a little extreme for a 6 grader? He drew a pic on a window that was prob gone in a min. I know I did and saw much worse in middle school.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should have been arrested

Feb 28, 2020, 1:17 PM

Don't be so obtuse to think this type of behavior in a sixth grade boy is okay.

Greenr

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Got that one backwards

Feb 28, 2020, 1:53 PM

fuckwad

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just wanted to get your attention

Feb 28, 2020, 3:22 PM

So I could tell you I hope you have a great weekend with your family.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

You too, Boo. Sorry I missed this post until now.

Mar 2, 2020, 6:55 AM

[heartemoji]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sexualharassment.net

Feb 28, 2020, 1:19 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Permanent records don't matter man

Feb 28, 2020, 1:20 PM

I was expelled my junior year of high school, suspended God knows how many times, and still got into Clemson.

That said, I would probably be finding out where the administrator lives who thought this was the proper course of action, and making them face consequences for THEIR actions.

Also, in all seriousness...You'll have to get a lawyer involved to get anything done at the district level. They make the criminal justice system look like some sort of Utopian organization.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YOU???? A youthful troublemaker???????

Feb 28, 2020, 2:20 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

Girl’s parents should be locked up

Feb 28, 2020, 1:21 PM

For teaching her what a wiener looks like at that age.

They are clearly the real culprits here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Hey, know how to get stuff off of the "permanent record"?

Feb 28, 2020, 1:21 PM

Oh wait, it isn't real!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn’t know...

Feb 28, 2020, 1:24 PM

I never got in trouble in school even though I ran w the crowd who did.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, has anybody threatened you with it since

Feb 28, 2020, 1:41 PM

high school graduation?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACLU should love this. Freedom of speech on one side

Feb 28, 2020, 1:39 PM

and sexual harassment on the other.

I would threaten to sue the school and the board when I made my appeal.

This could cause millions of dollars of losses in future earnings along with scarring him for life for drawing what is seen everyday in public in many museums.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^THIS, EXACTLY THIS^^^

Feb 28, 2020, 2:26 PM

The school system is so incredibly sensitive to lawsuits that they thought they were heading one off in this case. If your brother brings an attorney to the appeal and 'mentions' that he's exploring the viability of a lawsuit, I'm betting this goes away with a very minimal, token punishment. And, if it DID just happen to get as far as a courtroom, your brother could always make sure the attorney permanently scars the little girl who complained and her family with a very long and intense line of adversarial questioning. May not win the suit, he'll cost the family of the girl that ratted him out many years of therapy, and many dollars.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which is really the next best thing***

Feb 28, 2020, 2:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More important question is....

Feb 28, 2020, 1:44 PM

did he put hair on the balls?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Sexualharassment.net

Feb 28, 2020, 1:45 PM

I shudder to think of some of the things I did going to school in the 60’s. I would probably still be under the jail if done in this day in time.....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My sons college fund will probably end up being paid out

Feb 28, 2020, 1:50 PM

to lawyers unless society unwinds a little bit.

i went to an outdoorsy camp in high school

Feb 28, 2020, 1:45 PM

We were on our way away from camp and to a 2 night stay on the Chattooga River with some gear tied on top of our 15 passenger van.

We used the ropes to make jerking off motions to cars passing by.

A few miles later we get pulled over and the cop has to explain to our counselor that he wasn’t speeding, but was pulled over for obscene gestures.

We got a talking to that day.

Dude almost died a couple of hours later getting stuck in a hydraulic and the JO motions were forgotten about.

A couple of years later, I was a counselor for a week and we all got hammered on our last night in town at Burrell’s Ford. Was walking back to campsite from car with beer when the camp director showed up. I yelled, you scared the $h!t out of me and he wasn’t too impressed.

I had friends in high school that put up signs on a bus

Feb 28, 2020, 1:56 PM

saying HELP I'VE BEEN KIDNAPPED

Twas a big ordeal and they got a stern talking to.

I vomited on the bus after a JV Away game. Ate BBQ and Cheetos after the game but lost it in the seats. Rough night.

tell them he aspires to be an artist

Feb 28, 2020, 1:51 PM

deeply influenced by the works of Raphael, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Robert Mapplethorpe.

They are jeopardizing the career of a potentially immortal artist, as doodling pictures of peepees and weewees are how all of those great men drew their inspirations.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get a lawyer

Feb 28, 2020, 2:07 PM

School board will back down. Totally unreasonable and ridiculous, but if he wants that off the record this is what he needs to do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Heck, In middle school, we would coral

Feb 28, 2020, 2:21 PM

the cheerleaders and see how many butts we could grab before they escaped. I don't think we were ever told anything other than, "yall cut that out".

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

have the kid identify as a girl***

Feb 28, 2020, 3:05 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

send that boy an application for membership in the lounge***

Feb 28, 2020, 6:50 PM

Replies: 24
| visibility 657
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic