»
Topic: Seven 5 Stars
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 19, 2018 11:57 AM by: Joe21®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Seven 5 Stars

[9]
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 8:41 AM

is what Mickey just said USuC has had in their HISTORY.

Doesn't Clemson have 15 on the roster right now ?

Sort of like that seven 9 win seasons in their History LOL

When I saw the subject of your post I thought for sure

[3]
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 8:57 AM

you were jizzing again

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

LOL.....Only my little buddy in Charlotte could come up

[2]
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 9:00 AM

with something like that.

AND, NO! I don't need to take a friggin' nap already...although the Ladies at Senior Citizens Bingo last night were, shall we say, frolicky!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Atta boy hartins! I'll refrain from nap jokes

[1]
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 9:04 AM

But what did you have for lunch today?

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Lunch comes later; however, in deference to the OP

[2]
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 9:10 AM

and to you, I might just have a big, ole heppin' of FRIED CHCICKEN!

Yes Sir......but but but, Muschamp and staff are able

[1]

to take 2 stars and turn them into ten stars with their outstanding coaching abilities.......or at least that's how some of the Chickens see it.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...........CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK!!!!

That's why they're cycling in***

[1]

Of course...on their unicycles on burst tires and broken

[1]
Posted: Jan 19, 2018 9:02 AM

rims.

Meanwhile, our good fiend...I mean, friend...Toddie Boy is still trying to figure how to recant his unfortunate lapse of tongue.

What does a lightning expert know about stars?***

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 9:20 AM

Re: Seven 5 Stars

Posted: Jan 19, 2018 11:57 AM

I never cease to be amazed at the Gamecock faithful who continually remind us Tigers about the boat loads of money they receive just by being members of the mighty $EC. Clemson, a member of the cash poor ACC, has to depend on New Spring Church to provide funds to be channeled to prospective recruits and players. Even with their unlimited funds, the Gamecocks can't induce four**** and 5***** recruits to accept their bait. One hundred and twenty-five years of futility, regardless of a cash cow in residence, is not an inducement to a prospect who has aspirations to succeed on the field and in the class room.

military_donation.jpg

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: Two tickets in TDO, Row Q (50 yard line upper deck) available for Georgia Tech. Asking $200 total fo...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3089 people have read this post