Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Clemson 2017 Hype video "Warriors"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Clemson 2017 Hype video "Warriors"

Jul 17, 2017, 1:57 PM

WATCH: Clemson 2017 Hype video "Warriors"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Clemson 2017 Hype video "Warriors"

Jul 17, 2017, 2:29 PM

:)

Jul 17, 2017, 2:44 PM

Very poor quality video!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Quality over quantity people

Jul 17, 2017, 3:06 PM

We are seeing too many hype videos that are not very good lately. Please people slow down and take the time to do it correctly. The in and out analyst and crowd voice was awful in this video and the music was uninspiring. Some strange black screens and the "lagging" that was done on purpose just looked silly by the end because it was done so much.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Seriously, you are complaining about this?

Jul 17, 2017, 3:57 PM

LOL....

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Not complaining, I just don't think that video was great

Jul 17, 2017, 5:04 PM

We've seen some great videos over the last couple of years, but this is not one of them.

can you give some pointers to make the videos better?

Jul 17, 2017, 7:09 PM

some constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated!

Yes, are you the creator?

Jul 17, 2017, 11:29 PM

1. Make the sound bits (analyst and crowd noise) fade in and out instead of being so abrupt. Also make the sound bit match the actions taking place in the video. Many times the analyst was late in his calls in this video.

2. Music is very important. Think motivational. It doesn't have to be hype/rap/rock or have Clemson in it. An instrumental or even some Beethoven/classical would make a very good background track. It's like scoring movies. You gotta add to the video without distracting from it.

3. Some motivational speech or lines from Dabo would be great. One of my favorite videos had the doubters before we played Alabama. Some doubters of us this season should be easy to find.

4. Feature the current players more. Clearly there are exceptions ( ou can't not have Deshaun), but there's also lots of highlights from the past 2 seasons of these guys. Maybe even start with the highlights from last year and then transition into the current team working in the offseason, intermittent highlights, and some spring game or high school highlights.

5. Not too much cutesy stuff like the "lagging" in this one. Maybe transition between video types like that, but cutting out parts of plays is not good.

That's all I can think of right now.

yes, i am the creator

Jul 18, 2017, 1:54 AM

wow, thanks. I appreciate the time you took to point out those things. I'm definitely saving what you said for future reference. I also appreciate that you have real reasons behind what you said, a lot of people will say they don't like my videos and leave it at that. thanks a lot for the tips- CLEMSON CAN

Re: Seriously, you are complaining about this?

Jul 17, 2017, 9:29 PM [ in reply to Seriously, you are complaining about this? ]

Yes I'm mentioning the poor quality bc it doesn't play well on you tube either!!! Usually when videos don't play well on T-Net, they will on You Tube, but not this one!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent hype video!

Jul 17, 2017, 4:28 PM

That's what I'm talking about, bring us some more!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Way too much with guys that are now gone

Jul 17, 2017, 6:06 PM

Should have more highlights with returning players since this is supposed to be a 2017 hype video.

Re: Way too much with guys that are now gone

Jul 17, 2017, 7:03 PM

Dabo said at media days that we need to stop talking about the ones that left and talk about the players that are here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, shoot. I loved it!***

Jul 17, 2017, 10:30 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The video wasn't bad...

Jul 18, 2017, 6:55 AM

But it wasn't a 2017 Hype either. More like a 2016 re-cap.

Jul 29, 2017, 1:05 PM

Nice video! Reminds me how special last season really was. I like the sign that OSU fan was holding up that said,"Clemson can't handle the O". Lmao That's hilarious considering how bad we embarrassed them in Arizona and not to mention the fact we are 2-0 against them. Well at least in my lifetime as a Tiger fan, idk if we played them other than those 2 games. Also the play where mike Williams wears that chicken on his back while he spins across the goal line never gets old.??????

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic