Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’m certain that was Soywaker I heard on Packman’s show
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I’m certain that was Soywaker I heard on Packman’s show

Jan 8, 2019, 7:03 PM

That call was epic.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Indeed it was I.

Jan 8, 2019, 11:23 PM

Just talking from the heart man. Its actually hard on the phone to have back and forth.. i didn't realize he needed to run, so I was a little embarrassed, but glad it came out well.

I meant every word I said. So much joy amd love last night and today. Hopefully, they'll be some lingering around for quite a while :)

GO TIGERS!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Seriously man...confetti

Jan 9, 2019, 8:56 AM

It was a really great call, especially knowing your story. I got all excited once I realized it was you! You so eloquently evoked the emotion of the moment; and your reminder about "what it's all about" was just the message everyone needed to hear.

Grateful for your message and for the continued health and well being of your family. Having two daughters of my own (5 and 18 months), I am looking forward to sharing my love of Clemson with them in the same manner as you.

And I have called into radio shows before as well...its VERY difficult to go back and forth on the phone with a radio host. And you never know when they are up against a break unless they tell you.

Great stuff brother. Proud to be a part of the Clemson family with you.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dangit i missed it! caught alot of the show but had to leave***

Jan 9, 2019, 8:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic