Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 52
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job

Nov 24, 2015, 2:37 PM

WATCH: Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for an HC job

Nov 24, 2015, 2:39 PM

the man has things in perspective. I'm very glad we have him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL! Coot CooterCoot was asking the questions and SO wanted

Nov 24, 2015, 2:40 PM

to hear BV say he was looking to go somewhere else. But no cigar for CooterCoot! This made my day!

LOL

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who was the reporter?***

Nov 24, 2015, 2:43 PM

null

Coot CooterCoot. AThomas already answered that for you***

Nov 24, 2015, 2:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

the reeding, the riting and the rithmaticks don't seem

Nov 24, 2015, 3:14 PM

to be wut they ones was.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think my name for Big, Fat Phil is better than anybody

Nov 24, 2015, 3:18 PM

else's.

Coot CooterCoot BECAUSE that is what he is.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you'll get no complaint from me AT, i have the concur.***

Nov 24, 2015, 3:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2nded***

Nov 24, 2015, 3:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You wish he'd leave, Coot CooterCoot.***

Nov 24, 2015, 6:26 PM [ in reply to Coot CooterCoot. AThomas already answered that for you*** ]

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Who was the reporter?***

Nov 24, 2015, 3:10 PM [ in reply to Who was the reporter?*** ]

My guess...KornCoot (Kornblut)

Re: Who was the reporter?***

Nov 28, 2015, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Who was the reporter?*** ]

KornCoot!!!

When will Coot CooterCoot be disallowed from

Nov 24, 2015, 4:12 PM [ in reply to LOL! Coot CooterCoot was asking the questions and SO wanted ]

Clemson football's press conferences?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: LOL! Coot CooterCoot was asking the questions and SO wanted

Nov 24, 2015, 4:18 PM [ in reply to LOL! Coot CooterCoot was asking the questions and SO wanted ]

Yep, people are always wanting to put BV some where else, and that only shows that dumb A$SES aren't listening. There are some of our own putting BV at some other job just so they can be the first to say I told you so, and that would make them feel smart for how long, 30 minutes!!!

"Korncoot"? He has been campaigning for Usuck to hire V.

Nov 24, 2015, 4:19 PM [ in reply to LOL! Coot CooterCoot was asking the questions and SO wanted ]

arsewipe!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy to hear it!***

Nov 24, 2015, 2:41 PM

GO TIGERS!!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Happy to hear it!***

Nov 24, 2015, 2:44 PM

Tell em coach v. Back off hes ours.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Happy to hear it!***

Nov 24, 2015, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Happy to hear it!*** ]

Sounds like something Kornbutt would ask. Does not look like Kornbutt's diet is working very well.

He is on the "see food, eat it" diet.***

Nov 24, 2015, 2:55 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is waiting to partner with Friedgen and Mangino and

Nov 24, 2015, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Happy to hear it!*** ]

Weiss so they can do a "NutriSystem for Men" commercial.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

@davidhood @nikkisteele

Nov 24, 2015, 2:44 PM

How annoying is it to have to endure baited questions like that from Phil?

Clemson

Words sound like the usual stuff - you have to watch it

to see that BV really has no interest in anything but what he is doing right now. You can always tell when someone is trying to remember a prepared answer or something they tried to memorize. He was talking just like it was a casual conversation. I'm 99% sure he has no interest even if SoCal called.

Seriously, how are we so lucky to have these coaches?

The are awesome people AND they win? Most people would take either and we get both!

I'm going to enjoy this as much as I can while we have it.

I would absolutely love it if Dabo and Coach Venables were

our version of Papa Bowden and Mickey Andrews for many years to come.

I wouldn't. They are better than that.***

Nov 24, 2015, 5:30 PM

That right there is a humble individual

Nov 24, 2015, 3:01 PM

We are very fortunate to have him.

Actually, I think Coach V would be a GREAT head coach

Nov 24, 2015, 3:03 PM

for US if Coach Sweeney ever leaves ... Coach Swinney is GREAT ! But if ever did leave, and coach V is still here, it seems like a natural transition (to me anyway)

Re: Actually, I think Coach V would be a GREAT head coach

Nov 24, 2015, 3:36 PM

I have considered the same notion.

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Nov 24, 2015, 3:39 PM

However, I forgot to add that, I firmly believe Dabo will be here for many years. He's one of us and we are blessed to have him. He's a new breed and CBV is, too!

YES! ", I firmly believe Dabo will be here for many years...

Nov 24, 2015, 4:18 PM

He's one of us and we are blessed to have him. He's a new breed and CBV is, too! !

Said by someone not even 70% on this board - ALL IN FOR

Nov 24, 2015, 4:16 PM [ in reply to Actually, I think Coach V would be a GREAT head coach ]

ALL OUR COACHES TO STAY AND CONTINUE SUCCESS HERE!

Nov 24, 2015, 4:34 PM [ in reply to Actually, I think Coach V would be a GREAT head coach ]

Just bc BV is one of the best DC's in the country, that doesn't equal HC material. And he understands that, and that is most likely why he isn't going to risk the job he has now. If he didn't love it at Clemson, sure he would take a HC job some where. The difference in BV and Morris is, Morris couldn't wait to get a HC job and that is why he took the worst HC job in the country. Another HS head coaching job would have been better except for the money. If any of the schools he interviewed with would have offered, he would have blasted out of Clemson and took one of them!!!

IMHO, I think CM's former assistants are doing a better job

Nov 24, 2015, 6:14 PM

coaching the offesne, running the offense. No need to write a book, to me its obvious by watching

What part of 'I like my job,' didn't you get?

Nov 25, 2015, 11:34 AM [ in reply to Actually, I think Coach V would be a GREAT head coach ]

J/K, bro.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

THAT's how you answer that question. He did better than

Nov 24, 2015, 3:04 PM

Dabo. Odd how a little success brings out all of the coots and others wanting to start rumors when none exist.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2015, 3:05 PM

#### POS KORNCOOT ASKING THAT QUESTION.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2015, 3:07 PM

Time for lifetime contracts for Dabo and BV imho. Flame all you want but I would be glad to know we have these guys locked for 10 to 20 years

'A small part"?? More like a HUGE part in the Clemson

Nov 24, 2015, 3:13 PM

program. BV....personally I think you have doen a tremendous job.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 'A small part"?? More like a HUGE part in the Clemson

Nov 24, 2015, 3:41 PM

^^^^^^^^+1

Re: 'A small part"?? More like a HUGE part in the Clemson

Nov 24, 2015, 5:59 PM [ in reply to 'A small part"?? More like a HUGE part in the Clemson ]

Huge part, Coach V... I've been going to Clemson football games since 1956, and I can't tell you how great it is to have the "D" back in "d"efense!

Go Tigers!

I'd love to see Venables give KKoot the Chuck Norris treatment !

Nov 24, 2015, 3:16 PM

All you Tweeter's start Tweeting

Nov 24, 2015, 3:41 PM

put it out there my friends!

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job

Nov 24, 2015, 4:41 PM

The interesting comment is "just getting started." I agree! Be part of the Tiger Dynasty!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

he said that and then looked at him to really torque Korncoot.***

Nov 24, 2015, 6:14 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Venables deserves a raise for that answer.***

Nov 24, 2015, 5:24 PM

Re: Venables deserves a raise for that answer.***

Nov 24, 2015, 6:01 PM

Too right! A big one!

Go Tiger D.

He's probably going to get one because of that response.

Nov 25, 2015, 11:35 AM [ in reply to Venables deserves a raise for that answer.*** ]

That's why he was laughing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 24, 2015, 5:41 PM

Coots need to realize that come Saturday afternoon, the only thing ANY of our coaches will be shopping around for is new shoes for the team. Our Tigers are going to bury their old ones knee deep in the coot's blowhole!!

I'd like to see Venables give Korncoot the Doc Holiday

Nov 24, 2015, 6:39 PM

vs Johnny Ringo treatment...That's just his game

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FSjvgSHK0f0

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Coach Venables won coot butthurt reporter's a zero!

Nov 24, 2015, 7:54 PM

Thanks coach V us tiger fans what you here as long as you'll stay. Give yourself a nice fat raise . you earned it. You the man! GO TIGERS!!!!!

In your heart of hearts Phil, do you like The ####***

Nov 24, 2015, 8:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 25, 2015, 8:28 AM

He values the "small part" he has in this program.
That's an understatement.
He is 1/5 the reason Clemson has the record and respect they have.Sure the players have to perform,but without Dabo,Jeff,Tony,Brent,and the rest of the coaching staff,and support crew( mainly the guy who keeps Brent on the sideline),
Clemson would just be another football team.I love this coaching staff.Name me one better anywhere in the country.

Maybe the most grounded coach in the college game today.

Nov 25, 2015, 11:05 AM

You have to love this guy and his blue collar lunch bucket attitude. I really
believe he loves his job and his life here. Now will millions make him leave????????

Replies: 52
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic