Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Off-topic: Whatever happened to Bill Harder?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Off-topic: Whatever happened to Bill Harder?

Oct 31, 2017, 11:33 AM

He might have some words of wisdom for Johnson

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why?***

Oct 31, 2017, 11:42 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Because

Oct 31, 2017, 11:45 AM

He might have some words of wisdom for Johnson.

Like what?***

Oct 31, 2017, 11:45 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

I mean his name is

Oct 31, 2017, 11:47 AM

"Harder".

Work with me.

I'm not sure I follow you on that one

Oct 31, 2017, 11:49 AM

Hunter has a really good QB coach along with top notch co-OC's and a head coach who supports him 100%. What type of wisdom can Hunter get somewhere else that he can't get from his coaches?

Welp

Oct 31, 2017, 11:51 AM

Harder was a serviceable basketball player under Barnes. He has insight into college athletics. Harder could be a good mentor for Johnson.

So you think a former basketball player would be a good

Oct 31, 2017, 11:54 AM

mentor for a current football player? Let me guess, you also think teams should elect to play defense first? Because both are asinine ideas.

I'm not sure that

Oct 31, 2017, 11:55 AM

a Harder Johnson combo is a good thing for our football team

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

I just don't understand the point shinyring is trying to

Oct 31, 2017, 11:57 AM

make here. Hunter Johnson has plenty of mentors available, from his coaches, to older teammates, to former Clemson football players. I don't get why a former basketball player would be any better.

Harder...Johnson

Oct 31, 2017, 11:59 AM

You knew hear?

^^^says the guy who just joined last week***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:05 PM

Yes, yes..of course.***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:06 PM

Seriously? Who couldn't use

Oct 31, 2017, 11:57 AM [ in reply to I'm not sure that ]

a Harder Johnson?

Come on man, this ain't rocket science.

In relevance to College Football

Oct 31, 2017, 12:00 PM

a Harder Johnson duo will not help in any way. He has plenty of football mentors to rely on.

Dude

Oct 31, 2017, 11:59 AM [ in reply to So you think a former basketball player would be a good ]

Are you mad?

That answer is quite clear.

The defense rests.

I'm not mad, I don't get mad about internet sports message

Oct 31, 2017, 12:00 PM

boards. I'm just not seeing any validity to your post and trying to understand it.

Victory is mine.

Oct 31, 2017, 12:01 PM

Thanks for playing.

Victory?

Oct 31, 2017, 12:03 PM

you won something? How does that go?

It's all good fellas.

Oct 31, 2017, 12:04 PM

I'm just playing with yous.

I got more if you're ready?

More what?***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:05 PM

scoks.***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait, are you suggesting shinyring was once employed as

Oct 31, 2017, 12:09 PM

a taxi driver and is of Iranian descent?

Yes, a person of many parts, unfortunately some are missing.***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm guessing more

Oct 31, 2017, 12:07 PM [ in reply to More what?*** ]

harder johnson stuff

probably spacey

Hi Stanley, how long before you stop playing

Oct 31, 2017, 12:12 PM [ in reply to It's all good fellas. ]

nice -- and go off the deep end?

Again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

There you go with your wid imagination again

Oct 31, 2017, 6:37 PM

What are you mumbling about now, Bob? You hearing voices in your head?

I don't know about anyone named Stanley, but I've never in my lifetime gone off any deep ends. You really need to stop making stuff up. It makes you look silly. And don't rebut with "we think you look silly", acting like you speak for the masses. You're a spokeslady for a hang of about 5-6, maybe less once you subtract the weirdos who post with scoks all day. Think about it Bob. Everything I've said here is true. Try to focus more on real things, not whatever dreamwold you've created for yourself here. Okay buddy? I'm seriously not a bad guy. I'm sorry that you see me as a threat to your fantasy.

Carry on.

what did you win?***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Victory is mine. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Give Stanley a few minutes before it responds...

Oct 31, 2017, 12:28 PM

she's busy creating some new scoks

Harder Johnsons never rest.***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:10 PM [ in reply to Dude ]

^ This guy gets it.***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:13 PM

Gets what?***

Oct 31, 2017, 12:14 PM

A Harder Johnson obviously.

Oct 31, 2017, 12:16 PM

Why we need to know that...?

apparently he wants a hard johnson - which begs the question

Oct 31, 2017, 12:18 PM [ in reply to Gets what?*** ]

why is he telling a bunch of doods that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

He gets that

Oct 31, 2017, 6:39 PM [ in reply to Gets what?*** ]

You got nothing. And you're good at it.

Poor dude.

I'm embarrassed for you right now.***

Oct 31, 2017, 6:45 PM

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic