Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Serious Question for the student of college football...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,006

Serious Question for the student of college football...

Oct 6, 2016, 2:04 PM
Tide.JPG(145.6 K)

So I was looking at the schedule for Alabama and the next three games will be a serious test for them. They have Arkansas, Tennessee, and Texas A&M in a row, no off week. All three teams are ranked in the top 25. What's the chance that Alabama comes out of the next three weeks undefeated? I say that they will most likely lose one of those games but not all three. I don't think Arkansas has the horses to get it done but will play them close. I think Tennessee will let Alabama get by them late in the 4th quarter but after taking a pounding two weeks in a row I think Alabama has a good shot at getting upset at home by A&M. What say you?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama finally has a QB with a pulse. They win all 3.***

Oct 6, 2016, 2:06 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

I agree, or at least A&M will be the only serious test. Hogs

Oct 6, 2016, 2:38 PM

don't have enough talent, and Butch Jones craps out the horseshoe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Serious Question for the student of college football...

Oct 6, 2016, 2:09 PM

It will be pretty good being that the 3 teams Bama will play are all over ranked!!! That is how they keep Bama at #1 year in and year out!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2016, 2:11 PM

That may be true for UT and ARK but I think A&M is about where they should be.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^^^^^Ding^^^Ding^^^Ding^^^^^^^^

Oct 6, 2016, 2:12 PM [ in reply to Re: Serious Question for the student of college football... ]

Winner, Winner.....Chicken Dinner. All-O-All-Time is correct. If the Hogs don't getum in the 1st of 3, they winum all.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Oct 6, 2016, 2:13 PM

I'm not a student, more of a 'fan' of college football ;) BUT I am of the opinion that while (imho)Bama is not as good as they were last year, they are still better than those three, and I think they will win all three.

I'm thinking this may be the year that LSU plays the spoiler and beats Bama on 5 November!

At least that is what I'm HOPING happens, because (yeah, yeah, the team can't look ahead or presume, but I can!) WHEN we make the CFP, there is a VERY GOOD chance I can go to a game in Atlanta. If it's the game in Phoenix, then there's a VERY GOOD chance I can not go. And if Alabama is No 1, I don't see us getting the game in Atlanta.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Oct 6, 2016, 2:20 PM

Prediction: They glide through the next two weeks. Arkansas might hang tough for a few quarters but it'll get away from them late.

Tennessee will get worked. They're just not very good and I think they'll be coming off of a loss this weekend.

A&M: No idea. It could be a good game but I haven't watched them play much this year. Maybe they pull it out but I don't think it will be because of the previous two weeks taking their toll on Bama.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2016, 2:27 PM

Out of those three the only team with the talent to beat them is A&M. Bama also tends to have a let down game at home each season. If I was putting money on it I would say they win all three but A&M is the game where I expect it to be close. If history tells us anything A&M will lose to Tenn this week, then beat Bama and drop a second game to Ole Miss to make sure Bama is still in the championship.

null

no, no, and no***

Oct 6, 2016, 2:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nope. But of the 3, maybe UT.***

Oct 6, 2016, 2:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

b/c home field and TN wants to beat Bama most

Oct 6, 2016, 3:08 PM

But I still don't see it happening.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2016, 2:48 PM

Looks like they already have them penciled in for the SEC Championship game

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,006
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic