Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Death Valley ranked #6 in beautiful stadiums in ACC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 2,772

Death Valley ranked #6 in beautiful stadiums in ACC

Sep 8, 2016, 3:36 PM

6. Clemson University
Memorial Stadium
Clemson, SC

Why we like it: Red-brick buildings and numerous trees create a scenic atmosphere.

https://www.lawnstarter.com/atlanta-ga-lawn-care/acc-college-football-stadiums

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Death Valley ranked #6 in beautiful stadiums in ACC

Sep 8, 2016, 3:37 PM

Only 6th.. Poll discredited!

Sep 8, 2016, 3:56 PM

Number six in all of NCAA football maybe. #6 in the ACC is an insult.

Sep 8, 2016, 3:42 PM

Mainly discredited because it includes Carter-Finley. That place is a dump.

Also, VT and UVA ahead of Clemson is a little silly to me. But I get the others.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But UVA has a pergola!

Sep 8, 2016, 5:30 PM

And pergolas trump EVERYTHING!!!

~JKB

What a joke! Heinz field, really?***

Sep 8, 2016, 3:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: What a joke! Heinz field, really?***

Sep 8, 2016, 3:50 PM

Some folks love a good skyline, GWP.

Whoever wrote that silly article has faulty eyes, but... I would have included Doak Campbell over UNC, NCst, UVA, and VT any day ... after CU of course.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love a good skyline too

Sep 8, 2016, 3:54 PM

But first of all, Pitt plays in the Steelers' stadium, not the other way around. Second, it's convenient how each picture shows a bird's eye view. Might as well say Death Valley has views of Lake Hartwell because the UDPs in the top row can kinda see it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: I love a good skyline too

Sep 8, 2016, 3:58 PM

True story GWPTiger®. But sadly, I have never seen Lake Hartwell from DV. :(

That's because you're not a UDP***

Sep 8, 2016, 4:00 PM

Re: That's because you're not a UDP***

Sep 8, 2016, 4:02 PM

I only have views of the field and the backsides of the Mens Varsity Football Team.

#lowerbowlsnob

Only 4 more years and I'll be sitting right next to you!***

Sep 8, 2016, 4:03 PM

Oh I know you must be looking forward to the views ...

Sep 8, 2016, 4:10 PM

Can't wait.

Stay skrong GWP***

Sep 8, 2016, 4:13 PM

I've been away, did you by chance put what's her name

Sep 8, 2016, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Oh I know you must be looking forward to the views ... ]

in her place for treading on sacred HBIC land?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I've been away, did you by chance put what's her name

Sep 8, 2016, 4:18 PM

I'm not sure yet. If by in her place, do you mean in my lower bowl seat in DV?

When last I left, she was using her motherly wily ways

Sep 8, 2016, 10:02 AM

to make a fine cup of Campbell soups, while not hearing Jimmy.

She seems sweet, in a kitchenette sort of way and we both know how you girls can be when crossed.

At some point GWP made a citizen's arrest and invoked the HBIC, Tof3, you.

If corrective measures include front row seats at or about midfield, then I've been naughty too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: When last I left, she was using her motherly wily ways

Sep 8, 2016, 4:36 PM

I do like Campbell soups but I never listen to Jimmy.

The taker of said seat must also hold a child on their lap - a child that will probably become ornery after the first half.

Sounds like woman's work; who's on the short list?***

Sep 8, 2016, 4:44 PM

What dsp meant to say is

Sep 8, 2016, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I've been away, did you by chance put what's her name ]

Click this

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=19968276

Re: What dsp meant to say is

Sep 8, 2016, 4:39 PM

Thanks for the translation. Don't tell dsp, but sometimes the lyrics are difficult to interpret.

Good, then I award myself 5 points as DSP's here for DSP...

Sep 8, 2016, 4:42 PM

and no one else.

Spoon feeding is two threads down and to the right, P & R board.

Death Valley #6 most beautiful???

Sep 8, 2016, 3:43 PM

Who what when where why??? Death Valley is better than top 6 in the NATION, much less ACC. I am sure there are nice stadiums in the ACC but to say it is only #6 most beautiful is ridonkulous!

Sep 8, 2016, 3:44 PM

WELL.....I'd rather have our football team than theirs!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO WAY GT is #1

Sep 8, 2016, 3:49 PM

DV is hands down #1 out of that group! Hands down!
GO TIGERS !!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol at "stunning views" at Virginia Tech

Sep 8, 2016, 3:49 PM

try going to a game at Utah or BYu. Then you will see views

For once we agree. Southern Utah University has an

Sep 8, 2016, 3:51 PM

amazing view as well from their stadium.

it actually does

Sep 8, 2016, 5:28 PM

small stadium but the red rocks in the distance are pretty unique to Cedar City. Like I have driven on I-15 from SLC down to the Arizona border and those are the only rocks like that I saw

Sep 8, 2016, 3:52 PM

They have to be kidding!!! Clemson is the most beautiful by far. A bunch of high-rise concrete buildings in the background doesn't make a stadium beautiful!!!

The power of the pergola got us again.***

Sep 8, 2016, 3:52 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

See. That is what happens when you don't put a tiger paw

Sep 8, 2016, 3:53 PM

light in the Oculus to shine over the skies of Memorial Stadium.

Wallace-Wade #8--lmao!!---funny stuff right there!

Sep 8, 2016, 3:55 PM

> 6. Clemson University
> Memorial Stadium
> Clemson, SC
>
> Why we like it: Red-brick buildings and numerous
> trees create a scenic atmosphere.
>
> https://www.lawnstarter.com/atlanta-ga-lawn-care/acc-c
> ollege-football-stadiums

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 8, 2016, 4:00 PM

1. GA. Tech? What planet did these morons fall from? Ga. Tech is in the middle of the Ghetto. I honestly do not know if I hate GT stadium or Willy B worse. Duke's field has a freaking track around it.

2 Questions

Sep 8, 2016, 4:01 PM

Wouldn't what you see on to the field effect the beauty of the stadium?

If a stadium has a good view and there's no one there to see it, is there still a good view?

Cricket Chirp Temperature Formula:
Number of Chirps per 14 seconds + 40 = Approximate Temperature

Re: 2 Questions

Sep 8, 2016, 4:03 PM

I don't know. We would have to ask Miami fans about that.

September 8th, 2016 will go down in history as the day the

Sep 8, 2016, 4:23 PM

mange got their feelings hurt over a lawn care company's opinion of Death Valley.

Replies: 35
| visibility 2,772
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic