»
Topic: TNET: What Brent Venables, Jeff Scott, Tony Elliott said after win over Texas A&M
Replies: 4   Last Post: Sep 8, 2019 9:23 AM by: prudentialtiger
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

TNET: What Brent Venables, Jeff Scott, Tony Elliott said after win over Texas A&M

Posted: Sep 7, 2019 9:33 PM

What Brent Venables, Jeff Scott, Tony Elliott said after win over Texas A&M

Check out some quotes and videos from the Clemson coordinators as they discuss their team's 24-10 win over No. 12 Texas A&M on Saturday. Opening Statement: “[I’ Read Update »

Seems like the ESPN guy kept trying to find something

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 3:46 AM

negative about our defense. If he watched the game and Mond and A&M are as good as they were hyped, he should be lauding how well we locked them down.

Watching the game on TV it was obvious they were featuring Jimbo who they showed much more than Dabo during the game. It may have had to do with camera placement because most of Dabo's shots seemed to be distant and at an angle. Also, in my opinion, they didn't play up the entrance or the crowd noise. I felt like they were featuring the SEC school not the home Tigers. Go Tigers, beat Cuse!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

They’ll have no choice but to feature us in January.***

[1]
Posted: Sep 8, 2019 7:03 AM

2019 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg

Re: Seems like the ESPN guy kept trying to find something

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 7:19 AM

Watching game day final now. They opened with LSU Texas highlights. Now have shown TN - BYU, FSU, Nebraska - Colorado, Michigan - Army, still haven't shown our game. LOL.

Re: Seems like the ESPN guy kept trying to find something

Posted: Sep 8, 2019 9:23 AM

The game was played in a prime time slot on national tv because WE were playing. That’s all.

Replies: 4  
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1247 people have read this post