Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Mike Williams files trademark application for 'Whole Lotta'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

TNET: Mike Williams files trademark application for 'Whole Lotta'

May 23, 2020, 11:32 AM

Mike Williams files trademark application for 'Whole Lotta'

Los Angeles Chargers receiver Mike Williams makes moves on the gridiron and off of it. Williams has applied for a trademark on the phrase 'Whole Lotta' that he Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seems like a whole lotta trouble to me***

May 23, 2020, 11:45 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seems like a whole lotta trouble to me***

May 23, 2020, 12:53 PM

Seems like, seems like a whole lotta BS to me!!! Most of us, especially if you grew up and were raised in the south, we have used the whole lotta as a description of whatever we were talking about in bunches for most of our lives. Maybe I should hire a trademark attorney and trademark Seems Like, or, In Bunches, and sell the trademark to a better than average sports star needing a catch phrase....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 24, 2020, 9:11 AM

It’s a common phrase, no way they give him that. You didn’t have to grow up in the South to use Whole Lotta.

May 24, 2020, 10:58 AM

Nike got just do it trademarked so I don't see why he couldn't get whole lotta. It isn't the saying it is applying it to merchandise.

Yeah, 32 years ago

May 27, 2020, 11:14 AM

When no one ever said "just do it"

Its Just Not A Part Of The LA Life ---

May 23, 2020, 1:38 PM

You can market almost anything that you can think of and trademark it. Once you get through all the legalities of crossing ''T''s' and dotting ''i''s'.....there is money to be made in various ways.

Re: Its Just Not A Part Of The LA Life ---

May 23, 2020, 2:00 PM

My mom who passed on January 6th had a few phases too. The one that got our attention was “or Elsie”.

She would look at your eyes wide open and whisper “or Elsie” and immediately you contemplated your decision making and changed your mind because we knew we wanted nothing to do with Else AKA Elsie.

You see she had a leather belt that resided in her purse that was thick and flexible, written on the leather was the name Elsie. We moved and grooved more because of the fear of Elsie more so than the pain. She should have trade marked it because in our minds it was trade marked......lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Its Just Not A Part Of The LA Life ---

May 23, 2020, 2:33 PM

I'm going to bet that the registered R was tattooed on your back side, and it never failed to get your attention. My mom had one of those also, and it worked as well as any that were mother manufactured at home!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Mike Williams files trademark application for 'Whole Lotta'

May 23, 2020, 1:48 PM

I hope you make a “whole Lotta” money with your trade Mark. Nothing wrong with making money with the whole lotta money you got an are “gonna get”.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Probably get some push back from Led Zeppelin.

May 23, 2020, 2:19 PM

nm

Re: Probably get some push back from Led Zeppelin.

May 23, 2020, 2:46 PM

And AC/DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKlO0hM-zMw

Whole Lotta Love

May 23, 2020, 3:19 PM [ in reply to Probably get some push back from Led Zeppelin. ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=97&v=HQmmM_qwG4k&feature=emb_logo

whole lotta ??.***

May 24, 2020, 11:25 PM [ in reply to Probably get some push back from Led Zeppelin. ]

I Likeed "Child Please" a whole lotta better***

May 23, 2020, 3:48 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trademark Pending B.S.

May 24, 2020, 3:24 PM

Hello friends, (trademark pending)

This trademark BS is "getting out of hand" (trademark pending) if you "know what I mean" (trademark pending). Mike is being paid millions to catch a ball. And we all pull for him. Is that not enough? "Whole Lotta" distraction if you "feel me" (trademark pending).

"Go Tigers!" (trademark pending)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

More power to you, Mike Williams

May 24, 2020, 11:52 PM

Make as much money as you can while you can.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: More power to you, Mike Williams

May 27, 2020, 11:15 AM

It's going to cost him more money to get this trademarked than the profit margin he'll get from any merch.

Whole Lotta Rosie - AC/DC - circa 1977***

May 25, 2020, 11:00 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic