Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Clemson ranked #10 in AP Poll
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Football Update: Clemson ranked #10 in AP Poll

Sep 16, 2012, 12:02 PM

Clemson ranked #10 in AP Poll

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. Love the AP. We get jumped by Stanford who almost

Sep 16, 2012, 12:08 PM

lost to San Jose State. Seriously?!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They beat #2, we haven't anyone yet

Sep 16, 2012, 12:10 PM

we beat FSU we move up, we lose we drop like a rock

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Seriously !

Sep 16, 2012, 12:11 PM [ in reply to Wow. Love the AP. We get jumped by Stanford who almost ]

They beat USC last night (the one in California, not Cooplumbia) ... they are that good

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

See where Ohio State dropped 4 spots after beating

Sep 16, 2012, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Wow. Love the AP. We get jumped by Stanford who almost ]

Cal?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Stanford should be higher.***

Sep 16, 2012, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Wow. Love the AP. We get jumped by Stanford who almost ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Wow. Love the AP. We get jumped by Stanford who almost

Sep 16, 2012, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Wow. Love the AP. We get jumped by Stanford who almost ]

As the others have said, they beat the #2 team in the nation. I'm actually surprised that Notre Dame didn't jump us too since they went into East Lansing and straight up dominated the #10 Spartans. ND gets a ton of media love too so I was actually expecting both Stanford and ND to be ranked ahead of us...

...I think we're better than both teams (I don't think Stanford is a very good team at all), but this is how the politics of rankings work.

They may not be a very good team

Sep 16, 2012, 12:42 PM

But their defense did look very very very good last night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They may not be a very good team

Sep 16, 2012, 1:00 PM

True but I think part of that was USC not playing very well. They've always had a tendency to fall flat on the road against a lower opponent (Kind of like Clemson)...I think this was just another example of that.

But maybe I'm wrong...we'll find out next week when they go to Washington and face that high-powered offense.

Sorry, but haven't seen anything deserving of #10....

Sep 16, 2012, 12:26 PM

yet. Was worried last year about FSU, and a little more worried this year. I hope it is for nothing again!! :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

agree..i dont think we have had..

Sep 16, 2012, 12:40 PM

a top ten performance yet this season.

We're ahead of notre dame, Texas, and Florida

Sep 16, 2012, 1:20 PM

With the same record. I dont think we lack respect relative to oter teams considering our schedule and performance thus far. If we handle fsu the way we handled Vtech on the road last year, I'll start buying the hype. Haven't seen enough out of our D to be worried about us being underrated.

We will have the opportunity to play our way into the

Sep 16, 2012, 1:49 PM

respect of pollsters, but from many of the posts here, it sounds like we also have to gain the respect of posters. We do not yet have a win over a top 10 team and may not have proven our worth, but supporters are supposed to believe the best not look for the tigers to fall so you can say I told you so. I would much rather take the approach that we are a top ten team until proven otherwise not that we are not until it is proven.

Re: We will have the opportunity to play our way into the

Sep 16, 2012, 1:56 PM

This one game will make or break our year.If we win,we control our own destiny in the ACC and the polls.If we lose,we are behind Fla St.for the ACC and we will be way down in the polls with not many chances of getting back with our schedule.That is it in a nut shell.Play lights out next week and we are in the catbirds seat!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the 4th time in a row Stanford beat USC

Sep 16, 2012, 3:33 PM

They earned the top ten ranking. When we beat FSU we will move up too an earn it too.

Go Tigers

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

September rankings = meaningless. We'll be anywhere from 5

Sep 16, 2012, 3:42 PM

spots higher to 15 spots lower this time next.

Re: Re: Wow. Love the AP. We get jumped by Stanford who almost

Sep 16, 2012, 4:52 PM

You people that think we are better than Stanford are crazy. There is no way we beat FSU we could not stop Greer's quarterback yesterday.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic