Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Sean Pollard
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,497

Sean Pollard

Jan 4, 2016, 8:36 AM

Looks like he had a great week at the All American Bowl:

Sean Pollard had defensive lineman cussing all week long, and not in a good way. His ability to get into his set and lock onto the defender allowed him to stay in front of the interior rushers, and he had enough pop to open up some big holes during the bowl game. The Clemson commitment has the size and agility to be a real asset at left guard for the Tigers down the road, provided he can consistently keep his pad level low and continue to work on his lateral movement against more explosive linemen.

http://247sports.com/Bolt/Semper-Fidelis-All-American-Bowl-Top-5-Performers-42530552

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I watched him during the game and he was as good as any of

Jan 4, 2016, 8:42 AM

the offensive linemen. However, he did have a few plays where he lost his matchup, though he also won quite a few also.

After reading the superlatives coming into the game, I guess I was hoping to see him be a bit more dominate.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Re: I watched him during the game and he was as good as any of

Jan 4, 2016, 8:44 AM

So negative. A guy practices with perfect strangers for less than a week and you expect perfection? #HalfFull

Not negative at all. I did say he looked as good as any

Jan 4, 2016, 8:48 AM

lineman in the game.
I was just hoping to see him be dominate enough to get a ratings bump, but from what I saw I doubt that will happen. I'm not saying he played bad.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Looks as good as any other guard we've recruited

Jan 4, 2016, 8:46 AM [ in reply to I watched him during the game and he was as good as any of ]

In the past 5 years or so. I think he's got a real shot to be starting or at the very least in the 2 deep at LG come next season. I know it'd be ideal to redshirt him but the kid can contribute right now. He's gonna make it hard for them to keep him off the field for sure.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,497
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic