Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,438

Clemson vs LSU

Jan 2, 2020, 12:01 PM

I predict a Clemson win. Why? Because LSU doesn't match up very well with Clemson. Ohio State matched up much better with Clemson and they lost to Clemson. LSU's defense is average and their pass defense is less than average ranking 55th in the nation. Clemson was able to score 29 points against a very good Ohio State defense so I expect Clemson to score often while the Clemson defense concentrates on shutting down the LSU passing game (ranked #2 in the nation). LSU is very one dimentional with a rushing offense ranked #61 in the country. I don't think this game will be as close as some think. In fact, I will go out on a limb and say it will be much like the Alabama game last year. Score: Go Tigers 42. Geaux Tigers 28

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you factoring in SEC fatigue?

Jan 2, 2020, 12:03 PM

The multiplication factor is 0.67 to whatever you think their total output would be based on the fact they played a tough SEC schedule that ended a month ago.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't leave out the 125% factor for Clemson being on a...

Jan 2, 2020, 12:13 PM

5 month cakewalk.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson vs LSU

Jan 2, 2020, 12:08 PM

Where is the UNC defense ranked?

Jan 2, 2020, 12:11 PM

About 3 more post and you won't have a pulse.

Jan 2, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson vs LSU ]

wish I can take that TU back.

B-Meist® is it possible?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where were the vandy and Idaho offenses ranked***

Jan 2, 2020, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson vs LSU ]

Scratch the Idaho, I thought you played them

Jan 2, 2020, 12:20 PM

And your d got torched like vandy and ole miss did to you which is plenty enough

You should've seen how many tOSU trolls were on this

Jan 2, 2020, 1:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson vs LSU ]

board using the same "but UNC" arguments. Funny, I haven't seen them around lately.

You see, what the fighting nutnecklaces failed to realize, and what you won't take into account is, UNC was willing to slow their offense down to a crawl to try and beat us. OSU tried to speed theirs up, giving our offense more possessions, and when you do that it only takes a couple of 3 and outs by your offense, or settling for FGs to let us beat you. Our defense is very good and will make you pay for it.

So the question is, is your OC willing to go really slow for 4 quarters to give you a chance to win, or will he try to go fast which plays into the hands of both our offense and defense?

I think we all know the answer to that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,438
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic