Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scrap the FB season & move on since..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,399

Scrap the FB season & move on since..

Aug 5, 2020, 3:20 PM

too much going on..people dying of an unseeable virus, devisive election year upon us, racial unrest, players not happy or feeling secure, coaches being accused left & right, businesses closing forever, millions of jobless citizens, government going trillions into debt, you name it.

Yep, love my Clemson football (63 yrs worth) & college football better than many but it’s a bloody battlefield out there for survival and could get much worse..

especially if a player dies of Covid19, or if election results are delayed due to slow counting, or whatever.

Saddest part for Clemson FB players, Coaches & Support Staff is that they had worked for years to create this 2020 Team which could be a Natty Champ caliber group.

But, life will go on!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The thought of not seeing Trevor suit up this year...

Aug 5, 2020, 3:35 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am a little freaked out....

Aug 5, 2020, 6:17 PM

That one of my last memories of TL16 in a tiger uniform could be of him squatting on the ground with his head down after fumbling the ball.

Please do not let this happen. I want to remember TL16 like I get to remember DW4. Going out on top!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scape the FB season & move on since..

Aug 5, 2020, 3:47 PM

You can scape if you like but I am playing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might as well move on

Aug 5, 2020, 6:11 PM

Now that the world has seen what can cripple our economy we will probably see a new viral disease every year now.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scrap the FB season & move on since..

Aug 5, 2020, 6:31 PM

That was more dramatic than a 15 yr old girls description of her 1st day at school.

You do realize players die every year? They kind of fall in the same category as everyone else as in people die. Its amazing how everyone is trying to figure out how to keep death from happening. Its not your call. That decision is made by a higher presence which is what scares liberals to death

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,399
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic