Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scouting Dallas Baptist
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Scouting Dallas Baptist

Feb 23, 2018, 10:55 AM

Clemson takes on Dallas Baptist in a three-game series that starts today....here is a quick look at the Patriots from their game notes.

PATRIOT STORYLINES
- The Patriots are coming off a three-game sweep of Monmouth in which they outscored the Hawks 27-11.

- The sweep of Monmouth marked the fourth time in five years DBU has started its season off with a sweep.

- The trio of Tim Millard, Jameson Hannah, and Evan Sandmann accounted for three home runs, seven doubles and 12 RBI in the Patriots' series against Monmouth.

- DBU's pitching staff posted a 2.67 ERA over opening weekend, averaging 9.3 strikeouts per nine innings.

- Twelve newcomers made their Patriot debuts last weekend, headlined by true freshman Jimmy Glowenke, who hit .375, and redshirt freshman Luke Eldred, who logged five shutout innings on 56 pitches in his start Sunday, earning Missouri Valley Conference Pitcher of the Week honors.

- Dan Heefner entered 2018 with a .651 winning percentage, a mark that ranks 19th best among all active coaches at the NCAA Division I level. He is now nine wins away from 400 in his career.

badge-seniorwriter.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are they in the same conference as Sister Dinkins' Sunday School class?***

Feb 23, 2018, 9:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

I think we're gonna roll Friday.***

Feb 24, 2018, 7:32 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic