Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scout: 'Can't find negative' in Trevor Lawrence
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,781

Scout: 'Can't find negative' in Trevor Lawrence

Jan 4, 2019, 1:42 PM

Clemson's Trevor Lawrence Has Been on Fast Track to Stardom Since Adolescence.

Lawrence grew up a fan of Peyton Manning, hearing about his exploits at Tennessee and watching him excel in the NFL. Not just how he threw, but the way he could manipulate the game's biggest moments to his advantage on the fly. It's why he wears No. 16 at Clemson, Manning's number at Tennessee.

The comparisons to his idol started coming in his sophomore year of high school. Cam Cameron, who recruited Manning as an assistant coach at Michigan in the early 1990s, told King that Lawrence reminded him of the quarterback he missed out on decades earlier. Only he felt Lawrence was more mobile and even had a slightly better arm.

"When Trevor throws a ball, you can actually hear it coming," Glisson says. "It makes a different sound. There is just no comparison to anything I've ever seen. He's a once-in-a-generation-type kid."

"I told our staff that he is not just an NFL first-rounder," Glisson says. "He is going to be the No. 1 overall pick. I said that years ago, and I 100 percent believe it now."

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2813759-clemsons-trevor-lawrence-has-been-on-fast-track-to-stardom-since-adolescence

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nice read . . .

Jan 4, 2019, 2:14 PM

Thanks for sharing!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scout: 'Can't find negative' in Trevor Lawrence

Jan 4, 2019, 2:16 PM

Great stuff. Trust TL will bring that great stuff Monday.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'"When Trevor throws a ball, you can actually hear it coming

Jan 4, 2019, 2:25 PM

"Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 3:48 PM

People thought I had an arm like that at one time , back before I was asked to prove it .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 4, 2019, 4:03 PM

His passes actually break the sound barrier and make a boom in flight.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,781
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic