Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scott Pagano down to final two schools
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,703

Scott Pagano down to final two schools

Apr 11, 2017, 3:52 PM

Former Clemson defensive tackle Scott Pagano will announce his new school around noon on Friday afternoon.

http://www.oregonlive.com/recruiting/index.ssf/2017/04/scott_pagano_clemson_dt_and_gr_1.html

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scott Pagano down to final two schools

Apr 11, 2017, 4:06 PM

I for one am sick of hearing about someone who CHOSE to leave his team for another. Yes, I know he is a graduate BUT he's not all in.....spare us the humiliation of seeing where he's going. I liked him and cheered for him so it's painful to see his abandoning his team.

The only negative think I'll say

Apr 11, 2017, 4:12 PM

about him or Baker. They should have thought about the team and made their intentions known before NSD.Another DL and DB could have been taken in the 2017 class,plenty were interested.

Otherwise, they graduated,they'll always be Tigers.

Re: The only negative think I'll say

Apr 11, 2017, 6:25 PM

Actually the coaches knew Scott would be gone by the end of next year so his scholarship has already been offered to a 2018 recruit, who is likely an elite player as that is what that class is shaping up to be. If we offed an extra 2017 guy we would not have a scholarship available for 2018 and have to pull an offer. The best we could do is give a walk on a 1 year scholly since it's available. Technically I think Baker had 2 years left due to injury so you might have been right on him. Pulling an offer is not good PR.

Waiting with a worm on my tongue. You know, with "baited breath".

Apr 11, 2017, 4:11 PM

Not.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So this is what Bama has gone through the last 8 years?

Apr 11, 2017, 4:24 PM

My, how they have suffered these losses.

It's a good feeling feeling knowing teams teams are fighting over (no offense intended) your scraps. Just remember, they would've both been 3 year starters down the road in Columbia.

Apr 11, 2017, 4:33 PM

He's not a Tiger anymore. I like others wish he had done this before signing day. Another scholarship available!

Apr 11, 2017, 4:36 PM

When he gets to the pros will he say the school he went to is Clemson or one of these 2? If it's the latter he's not all in

Apr 11, 2017, 6:19 PM

These guys spent FOUR YEARS here and did things the right way. They will always be Tigers. They graduated. They both got championship rings. They decided to use their last year of college eligibility finding more playing time to get a shot at the NFL, so what? That's perfectly understandable and logical. It sucks for us as fans but stop thinking of all these athletes as meat. These are HUMAN BEINGS! HOPE, DREAMS, GOALS AND EMOTIONS INCLUDED.

These guys know they might not get a lot of playing time in their last year so wish them will and let them shoot their shot. I for one am glad Adrian Baker got that INT vs FSU in 2015, Pagano with the 4th down tackle for loss against OSU, etc etc.

I swear these comments are so left field sometimes. The reason Dabo's program is so exceptional and we are getting 5* recruits at little ole Clemson is players know if they do things right they are Tigers for life. If he wanted to treat YOUNG HUMANS like trash to be discarded he would have built his program like Alabama. Oversign 10 guys a year and dump em for the next batch. Be proud of how he built this program and stop with the immature comments.

Good luck to Adrian Baker and Scott Pagano!!

Apr 11, 2017, 6:26 PM

Well said! Each contributed to our success during their time in Clemson.

Go Tigers!

Hope it is Oregon, much nicer state and no rivalry there***

Apr 11, 2017, 7:01 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,703
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic