Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Schedule Review of Our Pathetic Rival
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

Schedule Review of Our Pathetic Rival

Aug 8, 2018, 11:53 AM

Coastal Car.........W.......We headed to SEC championship, don't worry about Bently's 3 picks
Georgia................L.......Hey a 20 point loss is respectable this is the SEC
Marshall...............W.......Back like crack, Taters best watch out
Vandy....................L.......Muschamp blew that one, team is still solid, Bently only had 2 picks
Kentucky..............W.......Great win, UK could beat any ACC team
Missouri............OT-W......Team showed character, so what if Jake has 13 picks this season
Texas A&M..........L.......How did the Aggies get that many tickets to Willy B?
Tennessee.............W.......Almost bowl eligible, if UGA loses 2 more we could win the East
Ole Miss..............L.......What time does Wal-Mart close? Do I need a receipt for a shirt refund?
Florida.................L.......Ok just gotta win next week to get bowl eligible, wait can we count an FCS win
Chattanooga.......W.......If we play like this next week we will beat Dumbo and the Taters
Clemson...............L.......Eff this I am not going to Shreveport, Roll Tide!
Independence......L........Wake Forest are you kidding me, the team didn't want to be there, we are only 4 conf wins from SEC East Champ

2018-2019 Season 6-7.........Next season 10-2 worst case, remember Jake is now like a high school senior, he will be better than Deshaun Watson. I know Watson just led the Texas to the AFC Championship game but Jake has a big head.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Schedule Review of Our Pathetic Rival

Aug 8, 2018, 12:01 PM

Nailt it!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take Kentucky at home for the 5-peat***

Aug 8, 2018, 12:10 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me.

This edit and the 2 of y'all nailed it.***

Aug 8, 2018, 1:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: I'll take Kentucky at home for the 5-peat***

Aug 8, 2018, 1:53 PM [ in reply to I'll take Kentucky at home for the 5-peat*** ]

Oddly enough ol' Uncle Lou (on youtube) thinks USUC wins at UK, stating UK can't beat anyone 5 times in a row. He does a lot of analysis, but he has no clue how pathetic the coots are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'll take Kentucky at home for the 5-peat***

Aug 8, 2018, 4:22 PM [ in reply to I'll take Kentucky at home for the 5-peat*** ]

I believe the phrase is fear the thumb... now where have I heard that before. Hmm.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think they win 1 or 2 more, but pretty spot on thinking***

Aug 8, 2018, 12:10 PM

This has to be Nostradamus level stuff.***

Aug 8, 2018, 12:48 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2018, 1:04 PM

I agree with your list except, I think they beat vandy but lose to Kentucky and Missouri.. They also could possibly lose to Marshall, watch out Haha.

If They Missed Their Crappy Bowl They Still Would Rage***

Aug 8, 2018, 1:07 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 8, 2018, 2:22 PM

6 - 7 sounds about right to me ..........Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vandy only beats Jawja and Tennersee...

Aug 8, 2018, 2:39 PM

Other than that, this seems likely.

Great job!

~JKB

Beat me to it!

Aug 8, 2018, 3:21 PM

NM

Post Your Own....Cuz Doing One For Clemson Would Be Pretty

Aug 8, 2018, 3:39 PM

Full of Ws for a long time

Re: Post Your Own....Cuz Doing One For Clemson Would Be Pretty

Aug 8, 2018, 6:24 PM

Sooo... yea... ok... right... gotcha.

POTD?

Aug 8, 2018, 10:53 PM

Funny... some coots are calling the Marshall game a trap game, thinking they’re gonna beat the mutts and suffer a letdown. Go figger.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 11:52 AM

I agree with most everything you predict about their schedule. But, 10-2 next season?!

2018-2019 Season 6-7.........Next season 10-2 worst case, remember Jake is now like a high school senior, he will be better than Deshaun Watson. I know Watson just led the Texas to the AFC Championship game but Jake has a big head.

With Georgia, A&M and a (should be improved) Tennessee on the road and Clemson & Bama going to the Roach, I see at the very least 4 losses for the coots next year.

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic