Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Scar fans advice on DW4... (Long)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,932

Scar fans advice on DW4... (Long)

Nov 16, 2014, 11:13 PM

Seems like Coots know more about injuries than the medical staff so here are some quotes from FGF about Watson. Once Watson was injured, they were saying they wanted to play a fully loaded Clemson team and now that Watson has the chance to play against them, they now say he shouldn't play. Coot logic. Do enjoy these comments. Go tigers! Beat the yardbirds/dirtpeckers/coots/chickens/floppers/"insert other term"!

"It's only natural for the kid to want to play through injury. That's in every football players blood. It's the coaching staffs job to evaluate his condition and be realistic. I think Dabo wants to beat Carolina so bad that he would risk Watsons future. I personally think they've thrown this kid into a burning fire without getting him physically ready to take the number of hits that a running QB will take. If he's ready then great. If he's not, they shouldn't screw with his future to feed that ego."

"Dabo would cart him onto the field.

Bet on it"

"All Dabo cares about right now is avoiding number 6-- he will try his best to push Watson back onto the field by 11/29"

"If he plays in the Carolina game dayboo should be fired"

"Typical Dabo. He just wants us to spend time studying film on Watson. He's so smart! I bet it's a torn ACL and the sprain rumor is just a smoke screen." Classless... As expected.

"I bet Dabo's mommy is reading him a bedtime story right now on LCL sprains ----don't be shocked if Dabo tries to play him 11/29"

"Watson's injury yesterday proved anything can happen at any time ... he wasn't tackled, he sort of hit his own leg with his other leg while tripping over one of his blockers trying to avoid a GT player. It didn't look very bad at all but who knows ... knees are weird parts.

If he's OK fine, put him in ... but if he's still gimpy I doubt Clemson wants to win so badly they'd risk their future (or his) and run him out there if he's not ready.

One player doesn't win it or lose it anyway ... we lost Connor Shaw in 2012 and our next man up did pretty well up there if I remember correctly. 300+ yards, a couple of TD's and a huge run on 3rd down for a 1st that led to another TD when the game was still close. We still have that guy.

We beat 'em under any scenario. Watson's parents aren't going to let Swinney or anybody else put their son's future in jeopardy if he's hurt ... if we see him, fine, but don't look for him against Georgia State.

I hope he's OK. He a great player from what I've seen."

In reply to the guy above^ "Yes, but two years ago DT had a rock solid defense to overcome the one or two TO's that we had, and also force the taters to turn the ball over a couple more times. We don't have that rock solid D this year. There are other variables that have changed since then as well, so we will just have to line up against whomever they put in at QB and see who the better team is that day. I sure hope it's us, 6 in a row will be sweet end to a disappointing regular season.

I do agree with you that the decision for DW to play should heavily involve DW's parents, that coaching staff has been known to ruin a few other promising careers. DW has his whole life ahead of him, and his good health should NOT be risked by coaches who coerce a player into playing again before he is completely cleared and feeling healthy again." He's realistic and knows our defense was close to what they have now in that game 2 years ago and that DT was better.

The last quote "Who is this "Watson" kid everyone is talking about? Is he signing with us because every #### thread on this board is about him. He must be coming to us since it is a Gamecock board. Never seen so many people worried about a tater. Who gives a rat's a55 if he plays...we will beat them at their place, regardless! Yeah, yeah ...now some genius says "you started another one"... Whatever. Let me know when you want to talk Gamecocks."

Just some facts to close this thread. Scar is 0-1 vs "Taters" and 0-2 vs Tigers. Let's improve those records to 0-2 and 0-3! BeatUSC!!! Fear #6! That 6th loss of the season is coming November 29th....

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't care

Nov 16, 2014, 11:15 PM

just win

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Now I need another shower.***

Nov 16, 2014, 11:17 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also, Connor Shaw played with a sprained ligament

Nov 16, 2014, 11:17 PM

when he came in for the Mizzou game last year.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

its funny how they forget..

Nov 16, 2014, 11:19 PM

how spurrier ran marcus to death when injured and so on..most of what i see in those posts are fear that watson may play and torch them

Annd, what players careers have we ruined.......***

Nov 16, 2014, 11:23 PM

Re: its funny how they forget..

Nov 16, 2014, 11:26 PM [ in reply to its funny how they forget.. ]

It's not Dabo's call, the dr. Or trainer makes those calls, so it doesn't really matter what anyone says. Hope the kid gets healthy and wish him well every game but once a year.

Cause Spurrier would NEVER risk a players health

Nov 16, 2014, 11:22 PM

lol. Marcus Lattimore would probably disagree.

Re: Scar fans advice on DW4... (Long)

Nov 16, 2014, 11:34 PM

What site is that?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Scar fans advice on DW4... (Long)

Nov 17, 2014, 3:14 AM

So off base I didn't even finish the 2nd paragraph. BullCrap:(

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,932
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive